Bronte King- little “Swiss” of Chessie, equally as annoying

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AND she said that of the GWG Christmas Fair charges, a "large percentage" would go to charity. It was revealed today that the earnings were split into 3rd: 1/3 to Bronte, 1/3 to the admins, and 1/3 to charity, where a "large percentage" of the price had been promised to charity. not sure about you guys but 1/3 is not a large percentage IMO.

Reactions: 2
I completely agree! For what its worth, some of the comments on that post were a bit sassy but none were really rude IMO. If she is so affected, she should pass the moderation to someone else OR delete the page entirely. But then it's a massive cash cow for her.
Yes she clearly loves all the swipe ups on her page to give it up and then showing her tear stained face after face timing her swiss...jeez imagine that chat 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
Oh wow - does anyone in thah FB group have screenshots? Clearly saw what another of the members was doing and thought there was a way to make a dime. Not ideal behaviour.

I also have to say I really hate it when influencers or instagrammers rely on the “be kind” to hit back at criticism they’re getting for their sh-tty behaviours. I haven’t seen the comments on this one so maybe they were out of line but I’ve noticed it a lot on other pages too (zanna Van dijk etc)

True, “be kind” doesn’t mean “won’t be held accountable for your crappy actions”!

Yes she clearly loves all the swipe ups on her page to give it up and then showing her tear stained face after face timing her swiss...jeez imagine that chat 🤢🤢🤢
She’s clearly thrown her toys out of the pram today...no swipe ups, no ad, no annoying pictures sticking her tongue and arse out. She needs a day off more often!

Reactions: 3
She’s clearly thrown her toys out of the pram today...no swipe ups, no ad, no annoying pictures sticking her tongue and arse out. She needs a day off more often!
Either that or she has broken the rules (once again) and gone back to her parents house for the weekend. Wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest.

Either way, she’ll play the victim and pretend that she needed a “social media break” after the “trolling” on the #GalsWhoGraduate page and remind everyone to #BeKind!

Either that or she has broken the rules (once again) and gone back to her parents house for the weekend. Wouldn’t be surprised in the slightest.

Either way, she’ll play the victim and pretend that she needed a “social media break” after the “trolling” on the #GalsWhoGraduate page and remind everyone to #BeKind!
Ahh yes wouldn’t surprise me if she sulked back to her parents or had a meet up with her Swiss.

She’s back!!! No swipe ups or ads but showing some gifted stuff...and remember it’s cool to be kind 🤢
She’s unbelievable!

Also what a hypocrite she is posting on her stories a couple of days ago complaining about influencers being in Dubai, when she herself has also broken numerous lockdown rules meeting up with her Swiss and “baby orange”!

Essentially, one of the girls who is a member of the page made a Google Doc collating everyone's small business. She did this for free and out of her own kindness. This post was removed by the admin team, who then made an announcement that they were making an instagram where, for the low low fee of £10, you could have a post made advertising your own business. Unsurprisingly, a number of members of the group were not thrilled by the concept of lining Bronte's pockets when the directory made by the group member was much more thought out, organised and free. And then, Bronte cried.
Please tell me you have screenshots of this? Honestly, this thread gives me so much joy.

Now she’s got a gifted Starbucks! I mean.. how do Starbucks even know who she is? Unbelievable. No wonder she can afford to stay in a £1800 per month 1 bed flat when she is gifted everything!

Reactions: 6
Now she’s got a gifted Starbucks! I mean.. how do Starbucks even know who she is? Unbelievable. No wonder she can afford to stay in a £1800 per month 1 bed flat when she is gifted everything!
It astounds me how much tit she's gifted. Jammy cow. She's so shameless about it too

And now jewellery!!
Honestly these people make me sick. Most if not all of her food has been gifted this week and now she’s bleating on about doing a 10000 calorie challenge tomorrow and any money spent on food will be donated to a charity! How about gifting all the freebies you get now??? She’s an imbecile. A stupid spoilt brat. I’d be horrified if that was my daughter and all she did all day was upload videos and talk about her gifted items! Parents must be so proud!

Reactions: 6
Lol @ the fact she always says she works hard and has achieved everything on her own despite the fact she clearly does nothing all day but make tit smoothies, has a rich mummy & daddy paying for all her tit and leaches off her fake sister (who thinks smiling all the time is a personality trait).

Also amusing how she posts preachy 'stop using single-use plastics' stories and immediately follows them with her third 'primark haul' of the week - duck this girl and her lenny from shark tale lookin' ass

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly these people make me sick. Most if not all of her food has been gifted this week and now she’s bleating on about doing a 10000 calorie challenge tomorrow and any money spent on food will be donated to a charity! How about gifting all the freebies you get now??? She’s an imbecile. A stupid spoilt brat. I’d be horrified if that was my daughter and all she did all day was upload videos and talk about her gifted items! Parents must be so proud!
So she’s been out to Asda this morning and now going out to MacDonalds...aren’t we all supposed to be staying home as much as possible 💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Can we reignite this thread by talking about how tone deaf it is that she has decided to do a 10000 calorie challenge several days after talking about food shortages and reposting pics of the government kids meals

Reactions: 11
Can we reignite this thread by talking about how tone deaf it is that she has decided to do a 10000 calorie challenge several days after talking about food shortages and reposting pics of the government kids meals
Exactly this. I messaged her and suggested that maybe she should think about donating some of the gifted meals/clothes/anything else that she gets practically everyday to those less fortunate. Her and that annoying (#firstwomanintheworldtohaveababyandsuffermorningsickness) sister are completely blind to what’s going on in the real world. I really hope lockdown is an eye opener for people and they realise that these so called influencers are just money grabbing twats

Reactions: 5
Exactly this. I messaged her and suggested that maybe she should think about donating some of the gifted meals/clothes/anything else that she gets practically everyday to those less fortunate. Her and that annoying (#firstwomanintheworldtohaveababyandsuffermorningsickness) sister are completely blind to what’s going on in the real world. I really hope lockdown is an eye opener for people and they realise that these so called influencers are just money grabbing twats
And now we have gifted candles, vitamins and food...wtaf