BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why her channel is struggling. It’s all low level basic stuff about a different mundane thing every five minutes. This isn’t “fresh content”. It’s inconsistency at best and at worst an obvious display of desperation from someone severely lacking in any imagination or desire to build a channel around something useful and frantically grabbing any brand deal that might come her way in an effort to look like she’s a bigger YouTuber with a broad range of contacts.
The reality is that despite her initially being someone interesting to watch (although if we are being honest vlogging about a random 20 year olds life was never THAT amazing and as viewers I think we can all admit to watching a lot of stuff out of boredom or need for routine, or nosiness), Brogan has become completely devoid of any personality and has lost passion for YouTube. The worst thing she ever did was go full time because it HAD to turn any creative flow into a “pay the mortgage” mindset.
That last sentence- SPOT ON!
Her starting full time was the beginning of the end of her content and really when i started to disconnect from her as a viewer. I had never really thought about it that way before.

Reactions: 15
I see she is working with Big Potato again 🧐
How long until she’s throwing fake AF get togethers just for Big Potato AD games night content. Fake fake fake. She never invites her friends or family anywhere unless it’s for paid content 🙄

Reactions: 18
Starting to piss me off she’s included on the ‘influencer’ page on tattle. Seriously, what does she influence any of us to do? Other than not to be like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm watching her old tenerife vlog where shes at a waterpark and Jesus christ. her screaming like a banshee on the rides is giving me second hand embarrassment. she's insufferable

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm watching her old tenerife vlog where shes at a waterpark and Jesus christ. her screaming like a banshee on the rides is giving me second hand embarrassment. she's insufferable
she’s always SO extra in public in any travel vlogs I think. The cackle, the screaming, saying ‘WUOOWWWWW’ every five minutes. It’s too much.

Reactions: 16
Brogan is so desperate to reach that 100k milestone on YouTube purely for her own selfish reasons. She isn't interested in growing her channel with content her actual followers would want to watch, she couldn't give a flying monkey about any one of those people, she has proved that time and time again (ignoring peoples suggestions on her live) .

She has no passion for what she does and it shows, everyone but her can see that. The fact that she does a live so early in the morning proves she is in denial. Any normal influencer would do a live in the evening to engage with their followers as much as they can, Brogan wants to avoid hers. If you don't want to engage with your own audience (unless they leave a glowing comment) then this is the wrong job. As a hobby sure, but not as your main job. Brogan really needs to give up, it looks like she is just going through the motions now, tick boxes of the bare minimum, scraping any old brand deal she can desperately get (again without her audience in mind at all). Her channel is a big mess and with low views compared to others of similar sub counts.

She won't stop though because she is way too lazy to actually go and get a real job, even working for Mummy she might actually have to do some work.

Reactions: 35
I thought this! Even if people are in your ‘bubble’ I still didnt think you could go into other peoples houses?
I literally don't know anything about Fraser, unless he lives alone he shouldn't be in the house surely?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Should he even be in the house?! Mooneys breaking lockdown rules again!
nope definitely shouldnt be. Single parents or those living alone can form a bubble with one other family who they can have stay over and hug so I imagine for Fraser this is probably Julie. He should be in Brogan’s garden at 6ft as per current guidelines.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
He’s been breaking lockdown left right and centre why would she want him in her house when he’s been in close contact with so many other people

• Angry
Reactions: 14
My team at work have a catch up twice a week via Teams, it was incredibly disheartening when talking about what people have been up to how many people are just not following the rules (I don't think they were to start with) Honestly makes me feel like such a mug. Don't worry about us who are doing their civic duty and making sacrifices so we can get our lives back, you just carry on. Makes me so mad

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
My team at work have a catch up twice a week via Teams, it was incredibly disheartening when talking about what people have been up to how many people are just not following the rules (I don't think they were to start with) Honestly makes me feel like such a mug. Don't worry about us who are doing their civic duty and making sacrifices so we can get our lives back, you just carry on. Makes me so mad
I’ve had this issue the last few days with my work colleagues, it’s pissed me right off.

After that Becca business you’d think Brogan would have learnt her lesson....obviously not 🙄

Reactions: 7
I’ve had this issue the last few days with my work colleagues, it’s pissed me right off.

After that Becca business you’d think Brogan would have learnt her lesson....obviously not 🙄
If challenged she’ll just play the “I didn’t know the rules, they’re so hard to understand”. With what’s happened with Sophie and Dave (much worse than what Brogan’s done IMO) you’d think she’d keep her head down to not draw unwanted negative attention.

There seems to be a ‘I've not been as guilty as other people who’ve broken the rules, so it’s okay’ attitude around. Guilty is guilty! After working 12hr days in the NHS, not being able to see my 95yr old nan who lives alone or my dad who lives alone 60 miles away, this attitude and disregard for other people makes me so mad!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Pretty sure that's not allowed 🙄
it’s not allowed until the 4th of July!

I thought this! Even if people are in your ‘bubble’ I still didnt think you could go into other peoples houses?
If you’re in someone’s bubble you can .. you treat them like a member of your household. But you can only bubble with ONE other household. Not several .. !

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.