BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn't Charlotte's thread but I thought we could all get a laugh at this. Wonder if she knows about the long list of people Brogan has fallen out with?
This woman is also been defending Sophie and Dave, the latest you tubers to break lockdown! She’s delusional!!
Back to Brogan anyway!

Please tell me this is a tattler! 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
yes! I noticed that too, she didn’t even ask ‘oh no why’s that?’ Or anything, just ‘oh, I could never do that’. We know you couldn’t Brogan cos it would mean WALKING somewhere for once and there’s no way she’d do that.
Both of those things got me ☹

Reactions: 2
I know this isn't Charlotte's thread but I thought we could all get a laugh at this. Wonder if she knows about the long list of people Brogan has fallen out with?
Yeah this person hasn't got the faintest clue going on like that. Brogan is the toxic catalyst to a lot of drama. I feel heart sorry that Charlotte nearly got her holiday ruined by Brogan, she didn't by the way, she went on like the mature girl she is and got on with it.

Reactions: 5
watching victorias live stream and she said that her, adam hattan and brogan were all in a group chat yesterday all trying to get their park reservations. all of them must be going in october at the same time...

god help us all. it will be insufferable.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
watching victorias live stream and she said that her, adam hattan and brogan were all in a group chat yesterday all trying to get their park reservations. all of them must be going in october at the same time...

I feel sorry for Benji!

Reactions: 6
I hope they do go to Disney cos it will be absolutely tit & I can’t wait for all the moaning and crying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25

I think they are a major influence in brogan still wanting to go this year. They will probably be encouraging it instead of advising she should maybe wait. The difference is both Adam and Victoria go multiple times a year, brogan doesn’t so you’d think she want to make the most of it

Reactions: 9
I see she is working with Big Potato again 🧐
Oh please no... can’t cope with any more ‘games nights with pals’
26 year olds with their own house and growing family and all they do for a thrill is bleeping big potato games!
no wonder she made the biggest issue about bonnies fav toy being that sodding potato 🥔 😂😂😂

Reactions: 22
Socialblade has been showing increases in 100 batches minimum for months now
It does that for everyone, i don't think it tracks individual subscribers. It gets brought up every so often, but i dont think its evidence she is buying subs, although i am suspicious that she is!

Reactions: 5
Sorry but games are not fresh content!!! Me and my husband play Uno all the time. Kills half hour and we always have a laugh. But why would someone want to watch us play???? I can't stand the idea of watching someone play a game it's so dull!!!!!!! So much fake laughter and double chins glancing at the camera. It's a load of tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Love how she’s so “body positive” but is hiding behind all those games..... can’t do a bad editing job now

Reactions: 25
Even if she does hit 100K on YouTube, YouTube don't give out the plaques to everyone anymore. It's at their discretion and you're excluded if you've bought subscribers. Lol.

Reactions: 10
I can see it now, she hits 100k subscribers and she puts out a big emotional speech om twitter and insta about how hard shes worked over the past few years...
Imo her videos dont seem that that much effort has been put in, and she could have easily continued to do youtube and work at her freelancing (or any) job.
I find youtubers that have another job so much more interesting and obv they're more relatable! Love a week in my work wardrobe type video! Soz broggie, yours would be a week in pyjamas and the same rainbow jumper.

Reactions: 16
Sorry but games are not fresh content!!! Me and my husband play Uno all the time. Kills half hour and we always have a laugh. But why would someone want to watch us play???? I can't stand the idea of watching someone play a game it's so dull!!!!!!! So much fake laughter and double chins glancing at the camera. It's a load of tit.
This is why her channel is struggling. It’s all low level basic stuff about a different mundane thing every five minutes. This isn’t “fresh content”. It’s inconsistency at best and at worst an obvious display of desperation from someone severely lacking in any imagination or desire to build a channel around something useful and frantically grabbing any brand deal that might come her way in an effort to look like she’s a bigger YouTuber with a broad range of contacts.
The reality is that despite her initially being someone interesting to watch (although if we are being honest vlogging about a random 20 year olds life was never THAT amazing and as viewers I think we can all admit to watching a lot of stuff out of boredom or need for routine, or nosiness), Brogan has become completely devoid of any personality and has lost passion for YouTube. The worst thing she ever did was go full time because it HAD to turn any creative flow into a “pay the mortgage” mindset.

Reactions: 20
Guys come on, lets cut her some slack for yesterday. She was so so so so so so busy.

She had to sit with her laptop, phone and iPad open to get sungthinK booked for disney. Not to mention making cuppa's and playing animal crossing in preparation for having all her devices open to get into the disney parks. Plus chatting to all her Disney fwiendz in the group chat afterwards. BIG day for her yesterday guys, HUGE.

Also her workload has gone down like she mentioned in the live so she couldn't possibly put out a video yesterday.
Yeh she also said she got her reservations sorted by 1.30 so what did she do the rest of the day?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.