BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the football 'lad' impression at the end killed me

also they were defo not socially distant whilst on that walk/picnic

Reactions: 12
please tell me I didn’t just hear her say pignic instead of picnic TWICE

Reactions: 10
Why did she have 3 outfit changes all in one morning? She had a dress on, then a jumpsuit then on the walk she was in that usual grey t shirt she wears! Also, I’m sure she is on some sort of diet from what she had in the picnic compared to benj

Reactions: 6
Honestly, in the nicest way possible, why does she dress like she’s about 40?! The length of those leggings on that walk scream 40+ woman (no offence to anyone who would wear them - I just associate them with ‘older’ ladies). From behind I never would have guessed she was in her 20’s 🙈🙈

Reactions: 14
Rules about forming a bubble from one household to another is only allowed if the person is single, doesn’t he have a girlfriend??
She is breaking these rules and with her being an ahem ‘influencer’ she should be doing everything by the book. She needs calling out on this

Reactions: 3
So the people with an ounce of compassion for others, or concern for themselves/family members have been keeping to the rules because they care about the rate of infection, repercussions to people’s literal lives. However sadly society is full of non intelligent/Facebook informed people who think they’re fine because their perceived risk is low.

I used to watch her videos and looked forward to them (as they felt like a grounding force - every Monday at 6pm). Now given her hypocritical, spiteful and selfish actions I have unsubscribed and unfollowed, as her true colours have come out.
She wants to do the bare minimum, can’t come up with an original thought, breaks lockdown rules, witch-hunts, buys dogs because she wants-it-all-right-now, hides comments/info from her subscribers, shirks ‘work’ for “prioritising” Disney bookings, promotes poor health by not wearing SPF, is consistently ignorant to other people’s pain/suffering, is performative in her BLM stance and couldn’t give a flying flip about Covid-19 and the NHS.
Julie did a fine job dragging her up!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Honestly, in the nicest way possible, why does she dress like she’s about 40?! The length of those leggings on that walk scream 40+ woman (no offence to anyone who would wear them - I just associate them with ‘older’ ladies). From behind I never would have guessed she was in her 20’s 🙈🙈
They remind me of a ‘soccer mom’ you see on films, all their 40s/50s and trying to be cool!
I do have a pair though actually come to think of it, but only wear them when I’m out running when it’s hot! I wouldn’t dare wear them normally!

Reactions: 4
So the people with an ounce of compassion for others, or concern for themselves/family members have been keeping to the rules because they care about the rate of infection, repercussions to people’s literal lives. However sadly society is full of non intelligent/Facebook informed people who think they’re fine because their perceived risk is low.

I used to watch her videos and looked forward to them (as they felt like a grounding force - every Monday at 6pm). Now given her hypocritical, spiteful and selfish actions I have unsubscribed and unfollowed, as her true colours have come out.
She wants to do the bare minimum, can’t come up with an original thought, breaks lockdown rules, witch-hunts, buys dogs because she wants-it-all-right-now, hides comments/info from her subscribers, shirks ‘work’ for “prioritising” Disney bookings, promotes poor health by not wearing SPF, is consistently ignorant to other people’s pain/suffering, is performative in her BLM stance and couldn’t give a flying flip about Covid-19 and the NHS.
Julie did a fine job dragging her up!
You missed off claiming her hair is ‘so so thick’ when it’s clearly paper thin!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love a good pignik!

She also mentioned her friend Gary (who I'm guessing is not Gary C because she usually calls him Gary C), didn't someone mention on here recently that she hadn't mentioned him for ages and could have been another falling out? Could be wrong but was it @gossgal ?

Reactions: 7
UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE.
duck you brogan.
Breaking the rules yet again!!!!
You’d think people would have learned after the whole b and m situation and Sophie and Dave last week being absolute inconsiderate ASSHOLES

Reactions: 19
It was me who said about them thinking they bought a young dog. I totally think they rushed into things, thought they’d found the spaniel of Brogie’s dreams on gumtree or preloved (the people selling dodgy dogs on there is unreal) and they bought her without having her checked at the vets or seeing her vet files. It’s an absolute rookie mistake and it just screams mistake to me. I hope they give Bonnie a decent life now they have her but I genuinely don’t think they thought they were buying an 8 year old dog. She only ever wanted a puppy and made that clear.
Oh hey! Great shout! 👏
I think you’re absolutely right - I think she got jealous of Megan and her boyfriend having a dog so jumped at the first one she liked the look off on gumtree or preloved
Probably didn’t ask any questions about her history etc just saw dollar signs in her eyes!!!!
If Bonnie has come from a puppy farm, which I think she has, and Brogie is hiding the truth from us, I’d be SO cross 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 11
Hey everyone!!! So... backseat reader for a while now. I’ve seen some of the comments on Bonnie and I feel absolutely COMPELLED to say something about this.... something seems super off to me. Someone mentioned in the previous thread that they suspected Brog and Bong thought Bonnie was a much younger dog when they bought her and I COMPLETELY AGREEE!!!

We need to ask ourselves, why would Brogie want buy (and she did buy her) a 9 year old dog? Shes never mentioned wanting an old dog in the past as far as I can remember? Correct me if I’m wrong tattlers? But why would you choose to buy a dog that old from gumtree, she only has a couple of years left? There’s such a vast array of dogs on their. It makes no sense for her to have bought an old dog...

I’d LOVE to think that she did this with a kind heart, to rehome and older dog and give her a good rest of her life. But then I remember how self centred, arrogant, rude and obnoxious she is. And I realise that can’t be it.

It happens all the time on gumtree etc.. a family Friend did the same thing a couple of year ago - thought they were getting a 3 year old but the vets said that he was actually about 8.

I think we need to be asking a lot of questions to Brogie because as of yet, what info do we actually have on Bonnie? Absolutely nothing. She’s hiding something. I’m sure of it.
I totally agree. She has done loads of videos in the past about how I got a mortgage and how i did this etc. Its very odd that she has outright said no she won't be doing a video on the adoption process. It makes me feel like she is hiding something.

Reactions: 21
I totally agree. She has done loads of videos in the past about how I got a mortgage and how i did this etc. Its very odd that she has outright said no she won't be doing a video on the adoption process. It makes me feel like she is hiding something.
This. Usually she would be running at full speed to make a video about how she knows SO MUCH about something we clearly don’t 🙄 ....

Reactions: 16
I found this a lot funnier than I probably should have 😂 she’s daily entertainment but not in a good way haha

E5D745B4-EC2E-468E-B433-634F607AA067.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.