BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marking my place to keep up with this shitstorm which continues on despite Brogan posting ZERO content
Guys come on, lets cut her some slack for yesterday. She was so so so so so so busy.

She had to sit with her laptop, phone and iPad open to get sungthinK booked for disney. Not to mention making cuppa's and playing animal crossing in preparation for having all her devices open to get into the disney parks. Plus chatting to all her Disney fwiendz in the group chat afterwards. BIG day for her yesterday guys, HUGE.

Also her workload has gone down like she mentioned in the live so she couldn't possibly put out a video yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm not in Florida but in a nearby state with identical weather and I can't wait to see Brogad having to wear her mask. Odds are she cuts out all of her breakdowns but lets be real, that'll be all of her content.

Reactions: 12
What she means is Bonnie is all she has for content on her own insta, so making an account for the dog then her own would be even more of a snooze fest.

In her last 7 posts since she bought the dog 5 are Bonnie 🤷🏻‍♀️ And a whole vlog on her birthday which kinda pushes the fact that she only wanted Bonnie for content.. she obviously loves the dog but you can see how OT she went for her birthday and it turns out it was for a birthday vlog ☹

Reactions: 22
I just watched a little bit of her Q&A but had to switch off when someone asked her “what are you having for breakfast” and she got so excited almost rabid about breakfast .. this girls life revolves around food

Reactions: 10
Can tell this Bonnie's birthday vlog is gonna be an absolute cringe fest. I'm all for spoiling your pet but it's just awkward as can see it being so forced with them.

Reactions: 15
We do celebrate my dogs birthday, but we’ve had him since a puppy. They haven’t even had Bonnie a month have they? Is a birthday video really necessary!! I think she just is using it as something to do as she has no other ideas

I had a look at a few Monki things, saw that XL is the biggest size they do and chose not to order, based on Brogan saying an XL is the equivalent to a 16 (i'm 18/20 depending on what it is!) so that is some BAD marketing from Brogan. I hope they are not gifting her things as she is completely misrepresenting the brand!
Exactly this!!! If Monki gift her anything I will genuinely write a furious email. I couldn’t give a duck if she was a size 20 (I’ve been there...it happens!) but I take huge exception to lying about being smaller and then using affiliate links. I think it’s absolutely disgusting.

I have two of her next jumpsuits and they are a generous 16, I could’ve sized down to a 14 and there is no way on this planet im a 14. I suspect as she’s managed to get her jumpsuits at 16 she is clinging onto that. I

Reactions: 11
The fact that she feels the need to do a birthday video for her dog that she’s only just got just proves she only really wanted to get a dog to help boost her channel.

Reactions: 18
at the 6:15 mark so quite early on. Just had to rewatch it to find that and still can’t believe she did it! 🙈 It’s the ‘aww no’
Yeah I watched it this morning and I was like wtf, and then she just casually moves onto the next comment. She's so self-absorbed it's unreal, the Trek America girl was right.

Reactions: 22
So I’ve only watched the few minutes after the I hope you’re okay to the terminally ill person, after that someone has put they’ve had to sell their car our of the blue and she goes awww no, I couldn’t be without my car...... bleeping hell, she reeks of middle class privileged

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Exactly this!!! If Monki gift her anything I will genuinely write a furious email. I couldn’t give a duck if she was a size 20 (I’ve been there...it happens!) but I take huge exception to lying about being smaller and then using affiliate links. I think it’s absolutely disgusting.

I have two of her next jumpsuits and they are a generous 16, I could’ve sized down to a 14 and there is no way on this planet im a 14. I suspect as she’s managed to get her jumpsuits at 16 she is clinging onto that. I
agreed - next sizing is so generous hence why biggie loves it... I’m a size 10 in next and let metell you I’ve not been a size ten since I was 19 ..

she is one of the worst offenders for lying about sizing but lots of influencers do it

Reactions: 11
Can tell this Bonnie's birthday vlog is gonna be an absolute cringe fest. I'm all for spoiling your pet but it's just awkward as can see it being so forced with them.
@Jess89 i'm pretty sure Zoe did one for the pug it was so cringe and tacky

• Haha
Reactions: 1
agreed - next sizing is so generous hence why biggie loves it... I’m a size 10 in next and let metell you I’ve not been a size ten since I was 19 ..

she is one of the worst offenders for lying about sizing but lots of influencers do it

She’s definitely one of the worst but I do agree, it seems to have become quite habitual and a really common trait! I know Beth isn’t everyone’s cup of tea but I actually find her quite transparent with stuff like that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.