BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s totally buying subs imo.
Her engagement vs the amount of subs she has is way off.
A weekly vlog may get about 20k views ( some of the way older vlogs have only got about 25k ) which begs the question, where are the other 45-50,000 people?
Wish YouTube would clamp down on it
THIS! I’m a bit out of the YouTube world as I don’t get much time with my 11 month old but I had a quick look on brogans channel last night and was surprised her sub count was 75.8k but the view counts for recent videos was so low!!! Mostly around 20,000 but her home tour and the dog video are around 35k. I don’t know how that compares to other YT channels but it just seems so few subscribers are actually watching? Surely she will wake up soon and realise it’s basically game over 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
So I’ve only watched the few minutes after the I hope you’re okay to the terminally ill person, after that someone has put they’ve had to sell their car our of the blue and she goes awww no, I couldn’t be without my car...... bleeping hell, she reeks of middle class privileged
yes! I noticed that too, she didn’t even ask ‘oh no why’s that?’ Or anything, just ‘oh, I could never do that’. We know you couldn’t Brogan cos it would mean WALKING somewhere for once and there’s no way she’d do that.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think she’s completely lost the plot when it comes to her concept of being busy? Her not posting a vlog yesterday because she had “other priorities” (aka booking Disney parks) is a new low, even for her.

Ive followed her for years and years. Back when she was living with her Dad and had a “proper” job, she was quite busy and it seemed genuinely so? She’d work 9-5 most days and would still do food shopping, cook her own food, take the dog out, do consistent weekly vlogs, exercise, clean and tidy, had a half decent social life.....half the reason I used to watch her was because she would make me be more productive.

She now can’t be arsed to upload one “day in the life” vlog a week because she’s “so overwhelmed” and posts quotes about how overwhelmed she is!? Sat on her lazy arse whilst Bongo brings her Pepsi max and sunbitezzz who she’s worked with before.

I genuinely believe that she believes she’s very busy. She’s so detached from reality.

Reactions: 35
I spent a good chunk of last week editing a video for work that had a deadline to be posted. Managed to make the deadline, also do other work stuff as and when required, keep on top of emails, cook (or help my partner cook), clean, do housework, do food shopping, exercise.... I don't even have decent video editing software so it takes longer than it would if I had a big fancy computer and proper software. I wouldn't even class that as busy as I have about five million hobbies that I'd be doing in the evenings if it weren't for lockdown. I don't understand how she is so busy.

Reactions: 9
I literally watched a second of her live and couldn't face it. It was the death grasp on Bonnie. She obviously did not want to sit on her lap.

• Wow
I keep thinking that it must be because she doesn't know what terminal means and just saw 'ill'

It's either that or she cares so little she just wanted to move onto the next comment. I think if I read that on a live I would want to pause for a bit. Y'know?

Reactions: 14
I keep thinking that it must be because she doesn't know what terminal means and just saw 'ill'

It's either that or she cares so little she just wanted to move onto the next comment. I think if I read that on a live I would want to pause for a bit. Y'know?
Or it wasn't about Brogan she should of said thoughts and prayers are with you least something along the line poor girl is probably a fan poor girl on her death bed Brogan stop making it about you that comment was shocking

Anyone remember they posh buisness cards she got done they came in handy eh

So I’ve only watched the few minutes after the I hope you’re okay to the terminally ill person, after that someone has put they’ve had to sell their car our of the blue and she goes awww no, I couldn’t be without my car...... bleeping hell, she reeks of middle class privileged
How often does she use her car? We never see her going anywhere, I'm sure there are National Trust properties etc. with grounds local to her. They could go for a day out and film it but Brogie would rather sit on the sofa under her blankie all day. The girl doesn't know she's born.

Reactions: 12
How often does she use her car? We never see her going anywhere, I'm sure there are National Trust properties etc. with grounds local to her. They could go for a day out and film it but Brogie would rather sit on the sofa under her blankie all day. The girl doesn't know she's born.
I would have thought now she’s got a dog she would be doing this... classic brogie

Reactions: 2
I swear on her live someone asked what her favourite cocktail was and brogie responded ‘pina cloaca’ another Brogism?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
from the “wee” I assume you’re Scottish or Irish or..... ok that doesn’t matter 🤣

BUT.
it just sounds so “julie” 😂 is that an insult these days 🤣😂 I mean it as an insult.

It sounds like brogan has now got the cucumber and 6 cheese bagels sandwiches out and invited darling bonnie around for high tea.

I don’t know why it’s bothered me so much, probably because she keeps doing it 🤣
It totally bugs me too and I think it is because it is the sort of thing you call an animal you've had years not a dog you've had a matter of 5 minutes 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 6
ugh. Cause she hides her likes and dislikes I can't accurately calculate her engagement rate. But judging from the views & comments, yeah her engagement SUCKS

Reactions: 4
And the thing is, she could easily be without her car. She doesn't go anywhere! (Apart from home bargains during lockdown)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.