BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it any surprise her teeth are turning into tombstones? She drinks gallons of sugar, she had a filling before lockdown and she was straight back to drinking Pepsi.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it any surprise her teeth are turning into tombstones? She drinks gallons of sugar, she had a filling before lockdown and she was straight back to drinking Pepsi.
It's been mentioned before but she drinks Pepsi Max which is sugar free. She eats a ton of other tit but yenno, she doesn't actually drink sugary drinks (I also drink a TON of sugar free cola so am just defensive defensive 😂)

Reactions: 5
Them sweeteners and additives gotta latch somewhere
She’s had a lot of dental work one for someone who is 26..... Hardly surprising

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Them sweeteners and additives gotta latch somewhere
She’s had a lot of dental work one for someone who is 26..... Hardly surprising
Maybe Brogan eats a lot of sweets but I don’t think it’s the Pepsi max. I’m admittedly worse than Brogan. I probably drink 2L of the stuff a day for the past 6 years. I’ve never had so much as a filling in my life. I wish I didn’t drink so much of it but diet cola addiction is real and it’s so hard to even cut down 😔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
It's been mentioned before but she drinks Pepsi Max which is sugar free. She eats a ton of other tit but yenno, she doesn't actually drink sugary drinks (I also drink a TON of sugar free cola so am just defensive defensive 😂)

They are still very acidic and can cause damage to your teeth. Not just sugar that does damage

Reactions: 22
The fizzy ness wares away at your teeth. I always remember my dentist when I was a kid telling me my teeth at the front were thinning and not to have fizzy drink

Reactions: 2
Maybe Brogan eats a lot of sweets but I don’t think it’s the Pepsi max. I’m admittedly worse than Brogan. I probably drink 2L of the stuff a day for the past 6 years. I’ve never had so much as a filling in my life. I wish I didn’t drink so much of it but diet cola addiction is real and it’s so hard to even cut down 😔
Same. I have a literal addiction to it and can drink a whole 2L bottle a day, sometimes I drink 4L and my teeth are fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh fair enough. I didn’t know that. Wow I guess I’n very VERY lucky to have nice teeth then 😂
I think it’s just down to you and your teeth, I have a total sweet tooth even as an adult (now 30) and have 1 filling and no other issues 🤷‍♀️

Sugar free drinks are actually worse for your teeth than sugar 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Sugar free drinks are actually worse for your teeth than sugar 🤷🏻‍♀️
Meh my teeth are pretty perfect, guess I'm just lucky 🤷‍♀️ still probs better not to drink the calories from the sugar one and be obese and with bad teeth imo.

Anyway... haven't seen anything from Brogan about no US travel corridor... wonder how she's taken that 😂

Meh my teeth are pretty perfect, guess I'm just lucky 🤷‍♀️ still probs better not to drink the calories from the sugar one and be obese and with bad teeth imo.

Anyway... haven't seen anything from Brogan about no US travel corridor... wonder how she's taken that 😂
Playing sad songs on her keyboard and polished off a packet of family size biscuits?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Round of applause for you and your perfect teeth 👏🏻🤣

Anyway.. my point was..

It’d be better for her to enjoy the odd glass of full sugar coke than regular giant glasses of Coke Zero, full of chemicals like aspartame that WILL strip your teeth like paint stripper & mess about with your insulin, leptin & ghrelin hormone levels.

• Haha
  • Heart
I mean we digress obviously but massive bottles of fizzy drink daily are super bad for you. Then again, you could be addicted to crack I suppose so it's all relative!

Best of luck kicking the habit gals.

About 6 years ago I used to have a can of Red Bull almost every day and that took me about a year to stop completely. The struggle is real

• Haha
Just on the teeth front - fizzy drinks do wear the enamel off the teeth and the teeth can break. Case in point - myself. Have drunk tonnes of fizzy drinks my entire adult life and one by one all my teeth have broken, and I have paid in the many many thousands to change them all to dental implants. Now my teeth look perfect, but I wish I’d never eaten sweets and drink fizzy drinks !!

But in reality brogans teeth look more like they need good braces !! They’re really all over the shop!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.