BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
controversial comment as I personally don't understand adults without kids having these weird mega Disney obsessions but the amount of Disney shite she has she 100% is missing something in her life 😂 actually feel sorry for her

Reactions: 23
I don't think she looks any slimmer. It's the first time she's had straight hair for a video in about 3 months so I think she just generally looks more put together than usual! We've all seen the vlogs, there ain't no weight loss

Reactions: 33
We've seen stories this week that show she isn't any thinner! She's just made an effort for once. So much Disney tit it's unreal.

Reactions: 13
We've seen stories this week that show she isn't any thinner! She's just made an effort for once. So much Disney tit it's unreal.
@Cupcake12 I put most of my Disney stuff in loft and kept out my fave plushes that were expensive like my mickey collection you need to grow up at some point

Reactions: 4
74 dollars for the spirit jersey
60 pounds for a Disney dress
24 pounds on a Disney cap

A Disney raincoat?! Grow the duck up brogan. Actually cringing for you
And yet she can’t afford to do anything in her garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If I spent that kind of money on tat my partner would be raging. Especially when there is stuff that clearly needs sorting in the house... the roof leaks, the kitchen sink is held together with carrier bags, the garden need sorting.
Benji needs to grow a pair of balls and stand up to her!

Reactions: 25
Round of applause for you and your perfect teeth 👏🏻🤣

Anyway.. my point was..

It’d be better for her to enjoy the odd glass of full sugar coke than regular giant glasses of Coke Zero, full of chemicals like aspartame that WILL strip your teeth like paint stripper & mess about with your insulin, leptin & ghrelin hormone levels.
I have never read such crap in my life.
Sugar is not better for you than sugar substitutes. They may be "chemically" produced, but sugar is refined and medically proven to have zero benefits and cause huge problems.

Admin: if you don't like this post. Be a Brogan and ban me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And yet she can’t afford to do anything in her garden.
I think she’s full of ****, I think she’d rather spend the money on Disney tat then save the money for more necessary things like doing up her house/garden properly. But regardless Benji is such a wet wipe for allowing such unnecessary spending when he’s the one out working hard every day.

Do they have a joint bank account? If they do then more fool Benji for being walked all over. My partner would hit the roof if I spent money from our joint account on rubbish rather than saving it for things that need doing.

Reactions: 12
Not knowing the shipping and custom charges she paid (which were really expensive if you didn't already know :rolleyes: ) I reckon she spent at least £350 on all that tat. Aside from getting another bag (how many does one person need?!) and another awful raincoat I'm not much of a fan of that jewellery organiser she got. Yes it's only £7 but that matte gold colour makes it look really cheap and as for that swinging mirror on it? That looks like something you would put in a bird cage. Still maybe she could get a bird and teach it to sing "darling girl" to her.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I did a little thing where I put all the stuff into the Disney US store and selected international UK shipping, WOWSA

$151 dollars on the march. $77 for the shipping. Don't know how much for the customs as that varies wildly.

total $228, british pounds £ 182 plus !!! on a hoodie, a couple of mugs and some dog toys

Thats just the Disney US stuff. Begs belief she can't afford to do up the garden but spends hundreds of pounds on crap that she didn't need. And to think she did videos about getting your finances in order to buy a house

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I’ve said it before but she’s like an overweight and spoilt 8 year old brat spending her pocket money.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s not really house proud is she? Like if she was really bothered she’s be spending the money on the garden rather than pointless crap, if she really wanted to rake in the views she should have done what someone suggested awhile ago and done an actual garden renovation on a budget, now she has a house she doesn’t seem to want to do anything too it, they spent 6 months painting walls, surely they could have done the garden or at least pulled up the decking?

Reactions: 11
Her excuse of I do hauls as ita part of my job is rubbish.
I would much rather watch a garden makeover vlog.
To a I brought a cup and a jumper vlog

Reactions: 9
It’s not even about getting a big landscaping job done that costs thousands. Just a mow, painting the fence & tidying up would do wonders.

Reactions: 11
11,000 cases in Florida today- why would anyone in their right mind want to go there in a couple of months!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
11,000 cases in Florida today- why would anyone in their right mind want to go there in a couple of months!!!
Willingly I have no idea why, I have a holiday booked for 2 months time and Virgin are just Ignoring everyone - their phone lines lead to them hanging up on you, they won’t call back. If I was brogan I wouldn’t even bother it’s a massive headache and we’ll probably loose thousands now as Virgin aren’t answering to let us move our holiday as it’s not on the Airbridge list.

Reactions: 3
I did a little thing where I put all the stuff into the Disney US store and selected international UK shipping, WOWSA

$151 dollars on the march. $77 for the shipping. Don't know how much for the customs as that varies wildly.

total $228, british pounds £ 182 plus !!! on a hoodie, a couple of mugs and some dog toys

Thats just the Disney US stuff. Begs belief she can't afford to do up the garden but spends hundreds of pounds on crap that she didn't need. And to think she did videos about getting your finances in order to buy a house
Wow £182 for tat, kind of grosses me out. Would Disney offer her a ‘press discount’ or any discount with rewards for previously spending? I have no idea how Disney Store operates! 😅

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.