BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she buys new clothes why does she feel the need to wear them constantly? Didn’t she wear that blue dress yesterday. I understand wearing jeans or something several times between washes but a cotton dress like that, I’d wash before rewearing as I just wouldn’t feel fresh and clean. It’s the same with that rainbow jumper she wears 24/7. She seems to get something, wear it constantly for a little while and then we never see it again.
This annoys me about her all they clothes hauls she did and she wears the same thing it must stink

Why have I got veruca salt in my head!

I want the world
I want the whole Disney world
Etc etc

And if I don’t get the things I’m after I’m going to scream

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Since when has she ever shown an interest in Hamilton? Can’t even pronounce Lin Manuel properly 🙄

Reactions: 11
Not got any energy to write about what I dislike about her anymore. She just pisses me off. Happy Friday 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She looks absolutely crazed and demented in that selfie she uploaded on her IG story this afternoon

Reactions: 9
Does Brogan even know how to cook? Or eat healthy? (and no the little bit of lettuce in your bagel doesn’t really count Brogan haha). Surely it’s not difficult to cook/put together a more nutritious/healthy lunch (quickly, if time is somehow a problem for her)? Especially being she’s at home all day. Oh wait I forgot, Benji does all the cooking doesn’t he. Jeeez.

I’m not the best cook but I took full advantage whilst in lockdown to eat better and more healthier (And get better at cooking) and would russle up something quick that was better than junk food or fast food for my lunches.

Reactions: 6
Does Brogan even know how to cook? Or eat healthy? (and no the little bit of lettuce in your bagel doesn’t really count Brogan haha). Surely it’s not difficult to cook/put together a more nutritious/healthy lunch (quickly, if time is somehow a problem for her)? Especially being she’s at home all day. Oh wait I forgot, Benji does all the cooking doesn’t he. Jeeez.

I’m not the best cook but I took full advantage whilst in lockdown to eat better and more healthier (And get better at cooking) and would russle up something quick that was better than junk food or fast food for my lunches.
I agree. I don’t know why she doesn’t take advantage of being at home and having the facilities at hand to cook whatever she wants for lunch. Instead she has something you can pack up and take out ... right down to the drink?! A Capri sun instead of just making some cordial or even just some WATER?

Reactions: 12
You can tell by looking at her she is seriously dehydrated. Her skin looks so dry and tight and her lips are always super dry and massively cracked with scabs on them.
If she drank more water she would look and feel better lol

Reactions: 5
all the money julie pretends she have you thought she would have got poor brogo some braces for those wonky ass teeth!! they are awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.