BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah if she has well done Brogan. Keep taking care of yourself.

Now all you need to do is work on your terrible personality 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Because she really NEEDED another spirit jersey which are over $60 each. bleeping ridiculous

Reactions: 11
Honestly can't believe how much Disney crap she has bought recently. Its unbelievable to me that she paid shipping for some dog toys and a spirit jersey when she is clearly under the impression she's going to Florida this year. More money than sense!

Reactions: 8
That gold jewellery thing is not my cup of tea at all.

She does look like she has lot a bit of weight in the face. Assume she is doing it for Florida.

Reactions: 2
I doubt she would be able to cope with invisalign. You're only allowed them off for up to 2 hrs a day which makes snacking difficult! There would definitely be tears 😂
I also can't imagine she'd stick to wearing her night time retainer forever..

• Haha
How much did she spend on that haul.

i also just had a thought about why they changed bonnie’s name, maybe she was named after someone she’s fallen out with

she also acknowledge that she might not be going to Florida in October!!

Reactions: 5
How much did she spend on that haul.

i also just had a thought about why they changed bonnie’s name, maybe she was named after someone she’s fallen out with

she also acknowledge that she might not be going to Florida in October!!
they probably just changed it cos they didn’t like it, heck our cat was called Noo Noo at the shelter hahaha so we sure as hell changed that.

• Haha
After that vacuum thing in Teletubbies??
yes and we realised why because when you drop a crumb of food in the kitchen she comes over and hoovers it up. She had a thyroid issue though so we fixed that so she hoovers no more.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
74 dollars for the spirit jersey
60 pounds for a Disney dress
24 pounds on a Disney cap

A Disney raincoat?! Grow the duck up brogan. Actually cringing for you

• Heart
Reactions: 26
A cap for £24 might be the most ridiculous, at least she'll get the wear out of the spirit Jersey.

Also buying from Tore-id (Torrid)... Dress is a size 1 which is 16/18 UK, which she said was a bit big. If she's doing WW for the park it will be a waste of money if it really doesn't fit her by that point!

Reactions: 6
Honestly she’s unbelievable I commented on the video just saying i wouldn’t be going anywhere near the US- Florida has daily 10,000 cases more than our daily country totals - and it got deleted, if I get blocked or anything now I know she reads here!!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She’s obviously doing WW and looks like she’s lost some weight, so well done Brogan 👏🏻

It would’ve been good if she had vlogged about it and documented her journey, instead of keeping it a secret. I’m guessing the reason for that is she’s failed every other diet/weight loss journey in the past and didn’t want to look a tit if she fails this one.

Reactions: 11
I doubt she would be able to cope with invisalign. You're only allowed them off for up to 2 hrs a day which makes snacking difficult! There would definitely be tears 😂
I also can't imagine she'd stick to wearing her night time retainer forever..
I had invasalign a few years ago, i got the express treatment and I had the trays for 6 months.

I lost 2 and a half stone without even trying. You are only allowed to drink still plain water whilst they are in for the 22 hours per day and you have to brush your teeth after everything you eat. I basically just ate 3 meals, no snacks and would only have fizzy drinks on a night out.

She might have sugar in her tea too

Reactions: 5
Shes probably wearing they slimming tummy tops but she has made effort and seems like i was watching 2015 brogan i was like is this 2015 shes actually normal for once

Reactions: 3
She’s obviously doing WW and looks like she’s lost some weight, so well done Brogan 👏🏻

It would’ve been good if she had vlogged about it and documented her journey, instead of keeping it a secret. I’m guessing the reason for that is she’s failed every other diet/weight loss journey in the past and didn’t want to look a tit if she fails this one.
I remember she was doing slimming world at one point and she lost some weight a few years ago??? I think it was when she was working at go ape?

I had invasalign a few years ago, i got the express treatment and I had the trays for 6 months.

I lost 2 and a half stone without even trying. You are only allowed to drink still plain water whilst they are in for the 22 hours per day and you have to brush your teeth after everything you eat. I basically just ate 3 meals, no snacks and would only have fizzy drinks on a night out.

She might have sugar in her tea too
She has at least 2 if not 3! She used to film herself putting them in, I’m sure she does the same for coffee if not, she’ll be putting a syrup in it

I remember she was doing slimming world at one point and she lost some weight a few years ago??? I think it was when she was working at go ape?
She did do SW for a while and lost about a stone, she looked good but then said SW wasn't great for her food intolerances (which seem to have disappeared or mental health (agree conpletely on that front).

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.