BroganTate #31 No exciting content for the vlog, best get on Gumtree and find a Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. I don’t know why she doesn’t take advantage of being at home and having the facilities at hand to cook whatever she wants for lunch. Instead she has something you can pack up and take out ... right down to the drink?! A Capri sun instead of just making some cordial or even just some WATER?
She’s a child living in an adults body isn’t she :rolleyes: I think the moral of the story is she’s just SO lazy! To the point where she can’t even be bothered to make herself a better, healthier, non child like lunch.

Reactions: 9
Assuming she has tagged all the companies because she wants some freebies. Beth has started a 'snack based' Insta and we know how Brogan loves to copy people because she doesn't have an original thought in her head.

So maybe Brogan is thinking of doing something similar or trying to steer her Insta into food based content.

She should get to duck with that

Reactions: 8
Assuming she has tagged all the companies because she wants some freebies. Beth has started a 'snack based' Insta and we know how Brogan loves to copy people because she doesn't have an original thought in her head.

So maybe Brogan is thinking of doing something similar or trying to steer her Insta into food based content.

She should get to duck with that
If she wants to be healthier and do something not many channels do perhaps she could have a go at meal preparation advance for normal people where the household is only 1 or 2. Most on YouTube are either huge buckets of food for a large family, or are quite unrealistic for people who aren’t into gym every day and kale bleeping smoothies as a meal.

I shouldn’t be giving her free ideas but hey ho 🤷‍♀️

If she is trying to start a food insta for real though it’s not only lazy, but stupid and unoriginal. All the stuff Brogan has come out with recently is just copying different established genres of YouTube which already have their own communities and big players. The reason imo why Beogan is struggling is because she’s diluting her channel with a random wish wash of everything and nothing rather than establishing a channel with a specific purpose. Sorry Brogan, but to get away with just vlogging your day, you have to lead a very interesting life and have a strong personality that stands out. Loading the dishwasher, straightening your hair and primark hauls aren’t gonna cut it.

Reactions: 12
I have a food insta and I don’t tag that many brands. But then I also never get freebies so maybe that’s why 😂

Reactions: 3
I don't understand why she doesn't do a meal plan for the week and cook meals from scratch. She is at home and has the time to. I'd actually watch a video of her discovering new recipes and a food haul for a couple rather than families.

Although, I expect it would be too much effort for Brogie.

Reactions: 20
Why have I got veruca salt in my head!

I want the world
I want the whole Disney world
Etc etc

And if I don’t get the things I’m after I’m going to scream

pleeaseeee can this be incorporated into the next thread title? 😂

Reactions: 5
I think it’s quite disgusting how much plastic there is in her lunch too. One minute she’s acting as if she cares about Bournemouth beach covered in rubbish and also trying to cut down on plastic, fast fashion etc, yet her habits NEVER change. It’s such a lazy lifestyle and sets such a poor example.

Reactions: 19
Brogan Tate #32 Got the personality of Veruca Salt, sat at home eating kid’s meals like she’s not an adult

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Haha i would def eat the lunch she had 🤷‍♀️ not sure what's a childs lunch or an adults lunch.. I'm all about bashing her but the lunch was fine to me.

Brogantate #32 If you go down to the woods today you'll find Bogie and her PIGnic 🐷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I cannot get over how old she looks...I am exactly the same age and last week someone said I looked 17. You only get one face Brogan! Put some bloody moisturizer and SPF on it! Looking like a leather handbag is not flattering

Reactions: 5
Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without thought or care, has she told you about her natural thick curly hair?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
Very similar to the others but here's mine...

Brogan Tate #32 Veruca Salt with thick thick hair, back to Disney cos she doesn't care

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Brogan Tate #32 Channelling her inner Veruca Salt, so many problems with hers but "guys I'm not at fault!"

Last edited:
all the money julie pretends she have you thought she would have got poor brogo some braces for those wonky ass teeth!! they are awful.
Her gums look inflamed?

She would definitely get a freebie for her teeth, like a brace or invisalign.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.