Brogan Tate #84 Benji simply isn’t Pinterested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
✨🕯manifesting brogan getting anything other than plain short nude pink nails today 🕯✨

Please just try something new 😴 It baffles me that she pays for a professional to do something so basic when she could easily get a gel kit and do it herself at home. Some glitter, an ombré, tortoiseshell would be lovely! Just anything but plain pastel nails 🥱
Screenshot_20220124-113108_Instagram.jpg

The manifesting didn't work. Corpse nails again for Brogan

• Haha
Reactions: 34
✨🕯manifesting brogan getting anything other than plain short nude pink nails today 🕯✨

Please just try something new 😴 It baffles me that she pays for a professional to do something so basic when she could easily get a gel kit and do it herself at home. Some glitter, an ombré, tortoiseshell would be lovely! Just anything but plain pastel nails 🥱
Ah man it failed 😞

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Her busy busy BUSY life continues. Going to the gym and getting her nails done today (again?! Didn’t she have them done last week/week before??)
Stayed off her phone at the weekend, is going to London with her mum 👀 and doing a trip on Saturday with benji which she’ll reveal later in the week along with a Disney q&a
View attachment 1011259View attachment 1011260View attachment 1011262View attachment 1011263View attachment 1011264View attachment 1011265View attachment 1011267
My question would be why the f are you hosting a Q and A when you have no clue about Disney

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Mate I’m absolutely dead 😂😂, talk about calling it x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes so scared to get out of her comfort zone isn't she and she does read here she even answered all of our questions on a video rant baring in mind she didn't actually say tattle though but she answered a lot of things here and when we tell her to do something boom its in the next vlog.

Reactions: 6
Anyone else watch Adam Hattons latest vlog? They mentioned Bogie, Gary C said how MyboyfriendBenjiblesshim got up on stage during that Wild West dinner thing ( can’t remember the name of it 😂 ) Adam had no idea, thought he was friends with Bogie, he obviously doesn’t watch her vlogs or he would have seen it 😂

Reactions: 14
I just don’t understand why anyone who doesn’t mix with people pays to get their nails done every 2 weeks?

Reactions: 22
Anyone else watch Adam Hattons latest vlog? They mentioned Bogie, Gary C said how MyboyfriendBenjiblesshim got up on stage during that Wild West dinner thing ( can’t remember the name of it 😂 ) Adam had no idea, thought he was friends with Bogie, he obviously doesn’t watch her vlogs or he would have seen it 😂
He can't stand Brogan, he's not said it but I'm convinced!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't understand why she has to have EVERYTHING the same colour, her nails, her skin (with the exception of the bright red face) and her lips! Use colour love, change it up a bit and NOT that horrible red you normally go for. It's not like she has a "proper" job where she has to hold back!! A nice colour on her nails, a better foundation, bit of highlighter and blusher and a nice coloured lippy and she'll stop looking like she's channelling dead people.

Reactions: 21
I have two views on this;

1. I don't think she finds and of it funny as we all know she has ZERO sense of humour, so I think the majority of stuff on here will go right over her head.
2. BUT I also think she secretly loves the fact that there is a thread on here about her, in her head its like a bit of fame for her.
I think both of those theories are true, especially the first one! She would never be able to grasp the humour

Reactions: 7
So her average heart rate was 119bpm?

No shame in a slow Sunday stroll with the dog, but if she’s counting this as her exercise and ‘rewarding’ herself with pub lunches, and still wants to drop some KGs she really needs to get her heart rate going.

It’s like the tennis clip all over again!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I don't understand going for her nails when she just had them done last Monday. WTF?! They must be a right state because she picks at them or something because otherwise it makes zero sense. Most people getting gel only go every 3 weeks or so. Atleast my friends are on that sort of cycle. And if she's going away on a trip this weekend, why not wait until Thursday to get them done so they're nice and fresh for the trip?

Reactions: 15
I don't understand going for her nails when she just had them done last Monday. WTF?! They must be a right state because she picks at them or something because otherwise it makes zero sense. Most people getting gel only go every 3 weeks or so. Atleast my friends are on that sort of cycle. And if she's going away on a trip this weekend, why not wait until Thursday to get them done so they're nice and fresh for the trip?
She must pick them or have super oily nails so the gel just slides off after a couple of days. My gels last a minimum of 3 weeks and even then they take ages to come off. I think the longest I had mine on for was 8 weeks during the first lock down and i had to soak them for ages. Her nails must be fucked!!!

Reactions: 12
I’d really love to see Brogan read a book by a real author. In all the time I’ve watched her, since they moved into Mooney mansion, she’s only ever read books by Youtubers, ‘celebs’ and the like. She wouldn’t even need to go for anything particularly challenging - some good young adult fiction could do wonders for her vocabulary!

She should also look into hard gel polish as I can get away with going every five weeks and never get a single chip… only need to get it redone because it’s grown out by 0.5cm!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.