Brogan Tate #84 Benji simply isn’t Pinterested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I've just been for a 'pub lunch' (well just a lunch as most people say) and I can categorally say I will not want another meal today. Why does she do it?
Addiction and comfort eating… she sad and lonely.

Reactions: 16
Addiction and comfort eating… she sad and lonely.
She’s got to be comfort eating to an extent but she seems to brush it off as ‘oh I’ll have something with a cuppa tea’ and then she’s putting five different things to have in her basket. She bought six boxes of the same cookies in b&m!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s got to be comfort eating to an extent but she seems to brush it off as ‘oh I’ll have something with a cuppa tea’ and then she’s putting five different things to have in her basket. She bought six boxes of the same cookies in b&m!
and I bet you the cupboards are bare now! No way could she hold herself back and only have one of those low calorie snacks a day! Probably rewards herself with one after every ‘task’ she ticks off her to do list 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
and I bet you the cupboards are bare now! No way could she hold herself back and only have one of those low calorie snacks a day! Probably rewards herself with one after every ‘task’ she ticks off her to do list 😂
She always says they’ve got no food in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she smoke? The only other people who age that quickly are new mums and thats cause the baby spends 9 months literally sucking the life out of you.

I wonder what long term plans she has? She doesnt much enjoy putting in the effort for anything that isnt branded. Its not like she is making wuse investments like the youtubers of old.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she smoke? The only other people who age that quickly are new mums and thats cause the baby spends 9 months literally sucking the life out of you.

I wonder what long term plans she has? She doesnt much enjoy putting in the effort for anything that isnt branded. Its not like she is making wuse investments like the youtubers of old.
Nahh.. I feel offended on behalf of all mums 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They're not wrong though, at least in my case 😭😭 a one year old and preggers with my second, lack of sleep and the life being sucked from me, I look about 60 😂😂 (it's the suitcases I'm packing under my eyes)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm a mum of two. They sapped the life out of me.
Seriously though, pregnancy depletes you of micro nutrients, thats why you get free prescriptions and dental. Peoples (previously healthy) teeth have been known crumble cause the baby takes all the calcium. People who have more than like 6 or a couple kids back to back end up with brittle bones.

She has no excuse.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I'm a mum of two. They sapped the life out of me.
Seriously though, pregnancy depletes you of micro nutrients, thats why you get free prescriptions and dental. Peoples teeth crumble cause the baby takes all the calcium. People who have more than like 6 or a couple kids back to back end up with brittle bones.

She has no excuse.
She’s looking older than sue radford! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They're not wrong though, at least in my case 😭😭 a one year old and preggers with my second, lack of sleep and the life being sucked from me, I look about 60 😂😂 (it's the suitcases I'm packing under my eyes)
I feel you 😘 33, same situation and STILL don’t have the same wrinkles as her though so guess we’re the real winners 🤣🤪🤟

• Haha
Reactions: 5

would explain the yellow teeth

Reactions: 2
I feel you 😘 33, same situation and STILL don’t have the same wrinkles as her though so guess we’re the real winners 🤣🤪🤟
I honestly don't know anyone our age (I'm 34) who has the same amount of wrinkles tbf haha. I just need my child to sleep for a whole night and I'd probably lose about 10 years 😂😂

would explain the yellow teeth
Even when I smoked I didn't have the yellow teeth (and I also drink ALOT of coffee). She just has really bad oral hygiene I'd say as a guess. She doesn't come across to me as someone who smokes (she barely goes outside to walk her dog, can't see her going out for a cheeky fag and we haven't seen any ashtrays or anything in her house).

I also imagine Charlotte had proper plans as unlike Brogan she works so didn't want to waste time off work.I can 100% picture Charlotte telling her to f*** off during that trip, she seems like someone who would give someone a little bit of leeway at first but would have no problem telling someone to f off 🤣

Her followers fawn all over her so i reckon that'll be where she gets her confidence from too, I'm wondering if she has this coach/manager or whatever they are to monitor her comments and delete the negative ones before she sees them? Someone said there aren't any negative ones on her YouTube at the moment
I remember not long after Brogan announced she was going to WDW with Charlotte, Charlotte went down to Bournemouth and stayed a couple of days with her in her flat so that they could plan the trip. They made a video together and even then you could see it wasn’t going to end well. Brogan was being all manic as per usual and Char was almost giving her the side eye like “WTF?”.

I’d seen how much park time Brogan wasted in her DLP vlogs and I knew from watching Charlotte’s vlogs that the two didn’t marry up! I said to my hubby “This is going to be a disaster!“ (not that he really knows who either of them are) and when they were there and it became obvious the tit had hit the fan I was like “Told ya! Told ya!” 🤣

• Heart
I remember not long after Brogan announced she was going to WDW with Charlotte, Charlotte went down to Bournemouth and stayed a couple of days with her in her flat so that they could plan the trip. They made a video together and even then you could see it wasn’t going to end well. Brogan was being all manic as per usual and Char was almost giving her the side eye like “WTF?”.

I’d seen how much park time Brogan wasted in her DLP vlogs and I knew from watching Charlotte’s vlogs that the two didn’t marry up! I said to my hubby “This is going to be a disaster!“ (not that he really knows who either of them are) and when they were there and it became obvious the tit had hit the fan I was like “Told ya! Told ya!” 🤣
Are those vlogs still live?

Reactions: 1
The Pepsi is probably discolouring her teeth. I’m surprised she hasn’t got herself some gifted gnashers yet.

Reactions: 10
Same here , I’m 3 years older than brogan (or at least the age she claims she is) but am getting close to having the same amount of lines Around my eyes that she does .. into my third trimester and chasing around a 2 year old takes it out of you !

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.