Brogan Tate #84 Benji simply isn’t Pinterested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to confirm that Brogan isn’t lying about her age. I checked the birth records and she was indeed born in 1994 making her 28 this year.

I know someone who looked 40+ at Brogan’s age because she smoked and drank a lot of alcohol as well as being a sun/sunbed worshipper. She’s about 55 now and looks 70.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm a mum of two. They sapped the life out of me.
Seriously though, pregnancy depletes you of micro nutrients, thats why you get free prescriptions and dental. Peoples (previously healthy) teeth have been known crumble cause the baby takes all the calcium. People who have more than like 6 or a couple kids back to back end up with brittle bones.

She has no excuse.
Ive had 7 children, no signs of any brittle bones here!! lol

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She looks like she has quite thin skin and a few people I know with thin skin had wrinkles in their late 20s. Bet she rarely wears sunscreen. Even her arms have a few lines.

4012CE04-819C-4017-8E54-82FFC9107A4D.jpeg

Reactions: 5
She thinks she looks cute and quirky but she looks like a fat 8 year old. Not hard to see why Benjis in no rush to get her down the aisle 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her busy busy BUSY life continues. Going to the gym and getting her nails done today (again?! Didn’t she have them done last week/week before??)
Stayed off her phone at the weekend, is going to London with her mum 👀 and doing a trip on Saturday with benji which she’ll reveal later in the week along with a Disney q&a
A1832701-8870-4BF5-A9DA-DDAF7802757C.png
958F2F3A-D969-49A6-9EDA-714E6260AE35.png
D3D5491B-3594-425E-989D-556C2E6C8A66.png
DA4E26AE-4C82-47D1-B256-2945FADF556A.png
F5AA8844-C145-4A35-8C1D-1EAFD5AA815E.png
1CF7E807-CD1E-4D0F-9D5E-68FAEED14D5D.png
EB753C07-2E89-4125-977E-B57E04A7C29C.png

Reactions: 11
Her busy busy BUSY life continues. Going to the gym and getting her nails done today (again?! Didn’t she have them done last week/week before??)
Stayed off her phone at the weekend, is going to London with her mum 👀 and doing a trip on Saturday with benji which she’ll reveal later in the week along with a Disney q&a
View attachment 1011259View attachment 1011260View attachment 1011262View attachment 1011263View attachment 1011264View attachment 1011265View attachment 1011267
Her neck has literally disappeared. Yikes 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t take her any longer.. 😂 back in the office today at long last so seems like a good time to dip out. She’s stuck in Groundhog Day and I can’t see anything being different in another six months time.

Reactions: 7
This witch is stealing my thunder im going away Sat but at least my other half wants to marry me Brogs! 4 years with Ben and not one sign of anything eh 😉

Not even a bleeping Haribo ring!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This witch is stealing my thunder im going away Sat but at least my other half wants to marry me Brogs! 4 years with Ben and not one sign of anything eh 😉

Not even a bleeping Haribo ring!
Found out where you’re going and she’s gonna steal your ring and squeeze it onto her sosig finger innit

• Haha
Reactions: 17
✨🕯manifesting brogan getting anything other than plain short nude pink nails today 🕯✨

Please just try something new 😴 It baffles me that she pays for a professional to do something so basic when she could easily get a gel kit and do it herself at home. Some glitter, an ombré, tortoiseshell would be lovely! Just anything but plain pastel nails 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Serious question, do you ever think she reads this thread and finds it funny? It’s honestly the most hilarious thread on Tattle in my opinion, the thread names, the recaps, the memes, the photoshopping, Venom’s animations… surely even when it’s aimed at you you can’t help but see the funny side 🤣 it’s comedy gold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Serious question, do you ever think she reads this thread and finds it funny? It’s honestly the most hilarious thread on Tattle in my opinion, the thread names, the recaps, the memes, the photoshopping, Venom’s animations… surely even when it’s aimed at you you can’t help but see the funny side 🤣 it’s comedy gold
I have two views on this;

1. I don't think she finds and of it funny as we all know she has ZERO sense of humour, so I think the majority of stuff on here will go right over her head.
2. BUT I also think she secretly loves the fact that there is a thread on here about her, in her head its like a bit of fame for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t think the humour here really translates when you have to use your finger and sound the words out to read it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.