Brogan Tate #84 Benji simply isn’t Pinterested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My parents have a friend who shares ice cream cones with their dog … they call it “sharesies” 🤢
The closest I got to that was trying to show the dog how yummy the special doggy ice cream I'd bought was, by me eating some and making "yum yum" noises front of her! (Not as minging as it sounds - made from coconut milk, banana, and peanut butter IIRC.)

4 bloody British pounds I spent on that tiny tub at the park, and she turned her nose up at it, the madam! I ended up giving it to a couple with a hungry lab who wolfed it down.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1013479

Jfc you do not need to carry your dog so it can piss in the garden and then take upstairs to bed!! What the actual hell, I mean yes pets are part of the family but that does not mean you need to carry them like actual children!!
Shes trying to be "American hence her going oh gosh every bleeping 5 secs" i've seen a lot of American programmes that people carry their dog they have feet sorry it pisses me off when people do that I think Sharon Ozzy does it too i'm a dog lover and give mines plenty of cuddles etc but a dog is for walking its not an
Accessorie

My parents have a friend who shares ice cream cones with their dog … they call it “sharesies” 🤢
Brogan fan 😂

Reactions: 6
I am assuming because Benji is away/working all day and her mum is joining her who would normally look after her. So only other option would be a kennel.
So put the damn dog in a kennel!!! Honestly, I don't get it. I love my dog but I don't expect, or want him, to go everywhere with me. This woman-child grates on my last nerve especially first thing in the morning when I haven't had coffee yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
London is back to being very busy again. A staycation on a Tuesday? Why can’t she just admit she works part-time as a vlogger!

Reactions: 12
I am assuming because Benji is away/working all day and her mum is joining her who would normally look after her. So only other option would be a kennel.
His mum has offered to take bonnie but brogan won’t let her as she said his mum’s dog is a puppy but he’d be a bit older now so she just likes the control element. Couldn’t leave bonnie with her mum’s partner? Unless the dog is something the brand specifically wanted a dog to showcase their facilities (but I’d be questioning who would say yes to that)

Reactions: 11
London is back to being very busy again. A staycation on a Tuesday? Why can’t she just admit she works part-time as a vlogger!
And it isn't a staycation when you're going to another city 1-2 hours away by train. A staycation is when you're staying in your own area. She's such a twit.

Reactions: 14
And it isn't a staycation when you're going to another city 1-2 hours away by train. A staycation is when you're staying in your own area. She's such a twit.
Oh is it? Thought a staycation was a holiday in own country 🤣

Not sticking up for brogan BUT...

Attachments

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.