Brogan Tate #84 Benji simply isn’t Pinterested

Why do we think Brogan and Benji have so much dirty washing all the time?

• Lazy Bogs does a wash once a fortnight

• IBS + her diet = constant need for pants changes

• She’s a gym rat now and sweats through 20 tops a day

• Walking upstairs is hard exercise for Bog so she needs regular changes

• They’re lazy slobs

• All of the above

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to Brogan 84 !!! 90 is creeping up on us ladies & gents …..

Amazing title by @bogeybrogey 🤩

I leave to @Mable912 for one of her fab recaps … remember guys … same dick forever 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
oh my goodness that blog post about her weight and eating.

I get it, its hard to loose weight and to keep it off. The trouble is her lifestyle is very against her, she works from home for a start which can make it even harder. This is something that can really challenge someone if they struggle with snacking/eating the wrong foods etc. But just think of the views and engagement she would get if she was more open about her weight loss/fitness journey. Ok, she doesn't have to share every little detail i.e. how much she weighs etc. but I think it would make a fantastic series for her vlogs for her to share more about what she does at the gym (no Brogan not what you eat in the restaurant or what the pool is like). Or the kind of meals she makes, healthy alternative snacks etc.

It's a difficult subject to cover and there is a delicate balance to strike because being slim does not equal being healthy, BUT by sharing her journey with exercise at the gym or cooking more from scratch using the many kitchen gadgets that she has I think people would find it really interesting. It would certainly make a change from her boring and mundane 'Primark haul' or 'weekend away' videos that she's constantly churning out at the moment.

Maybe incorporate new places that she takes Bonnie to, there are some fabulous places right on her doorstep.

But again this all just proves how lazy she is with her content, she's creating the same content that she was doing 10 years ago, she's not changed or grown her channel, its just the same s**t different day.

Anyway rant over! Happy Wednesday! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Not to pat myself on the back too much but 135 likes is some going lmao thanks all! Very exciting

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I had a look at her blog post too, and now I just feel sad. She obviously knows what to do to feel better and more comfortable and for whatever reason, she isn't doing it. Why you would live off eggs and dairy when you know you're intolerant to them is beyond me. I was also diagnosed with IBS and struggled on for a few years without knowing what I was intolerant to. She has this information and chooses to ignore it. Baffling.

Reactions: 20
I love when the titles are so fitting like this one 😅

I had a look at her blog post too, and now I just feel sad. She obviously knows what to do to feel better and more comfortable and for whatever reason, she isn't doing it. Why you would live off eggs and dairy when you know you're intolerant to them is beyond me. I was also diagnosed with IBS and struggled on for a few years without knowing what I was intolerant to. She has this information and chooses to ignore it. Baffling.
Don’t feel sad for her.. She’s happy with the choices she is making.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her brother is unbearable 🤢 they’ve got very similar AWFUL smug faces!! 😖
They both seem like not very nice people😂 Atleast he has a successful career, takes care of himself and his home, knows who he is etc.
Couldn’t be farther from brogan in that sense.

Reactions: 28
How does a 2 person household amass so much laundry?? And this was a Tuesday morning! That bedrum must stink.

Screenshot_20220119_094255_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
That whole vlog felt like I was being vaguely shouted at by an irate 45 year old woman for 35 minutes. What a weird vibe.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
That's why she buys so many new clothes, all her clothes are waiting to be washed, and she can't be bothered to do it, so she says stuff it I'll buy a whole new wardrobe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
oh my goodness that blog post about her weight and eating.

I get it, its hard to loose weight and to keep it off. The trouble is her lifestyle is very against her, she works from home for a start which can make it even harder. This is something that can really challenge someone if they struggle with snacking/eating the wrong foods etc. But just think of the views and engagement she would get if she was more open about her weight loss/fitness journey. Ok, she doesn't have to share every little detail i.e. how much she weighs etc. but I think it would make a fantastic series for her vlogs for her to share more about what she does at the gym (no Brogan not what you eat in the restaurant or what the pool is like). Or the kind of meals she makes, healthy alternative snacks etc.

It's a difficult subject to cover and there is a delicate balance to strike because being slim does not equal being healthy, BUT by sharing her journey with exercise at the gym or cooking more from scratch using the many kitchen gadgets that she has I think people would find it really interesting. It would certainly make a change from her boring and mundane 'Primark haul' or 'weekend away' videos that she's constantly churning out at the moment.

Maybe incorporate new places that she takes Bonnie to, there are some fabulous places right on her doorstep.

But again this all just proves how lazy she is with her content, she's creating the same content that she was doing 10 years ago, she's not changed or grown her channel, its just the same s**t different day.

Anyway rant over! Happy Wednesday! :)
I think she knows she's not gonna stick to any of it so doesn't want to be held to account, it would be great if she shocked us all and was secretly documenting it and came back with a monthly update - has she ever mentioned what she actually does with her PT, hope she's incorporating some weights but I reckon she's one of the ones that thinks weights is going to add bulk despite it being said time and time again it won't (unless you want it to) she could give that PT some free publicity too, so many influencers do that by tagging them in insta posts.

Reactions: 13
If you do struggle with cleaning and your mental health just making your bed first thing can make a huge difference to your bedroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
i just re watched the vlog where she talks about them only buying for one person in her family. She said her brother had her... not her mum. So she got a present from her brother and then one from her mum... she said her mum had Ben. But she gets really confused and said her brother had her mum and then said her brother had her.
Ben had John.
Brogan had her brother
Her brother had her mum
Her mum had Benji
but she doesnt say who John had she says her brother has her. So John had her...
but she is confident that her mum had Ben.... so they did all that and her mum still got her a gift of really expensive luggage (I assume she got it in the black friday sale and Brogan decided they were doing this after that) i wonder if fraiser got the luggage too

Reactions: 6
Yes Kingaa, she could totally be making something healthy in her slow cooker! As I've said before, I cook for one and especially this time of year I'll get a shop on Saturday or Sunday morning and then put something in the slow cooker on Monday and boom, there's supper for Mon-Thurs. It could be a little roast, some baby potatoes and baby carrots and then she's done. You can even dress up a bagged salad and have it as a main for a couple of nights. That's what I did last night - salad kit with kale, etc. pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries with a poppy seed dressing and I seared a piece of frozen cod in the frying pan. I'll do another piece of fish tonight with the other half of the salad. Really she just has to come up with four suppers every week because then Benji is there Fri-Sun and looking after things or doing a takeaway.

As for sugar vs. no sugar, she'll figure it out at some point why she's not losing when she's shoving her face full of WW or other "diet" stuff that is full of sugar and preservatives. I didn't buy any of those things when I was doing WW over the past couple of years and I lost weight between eating decent and walking the dog. No PT or gym membership here.

Reactions: 13
How does a 2 person household amass so much laundry?? And this was a Tuesday morning! That bedrum must stink.

View attachment 999011
Two adults and 1 toddler in this house and, unless it's bedding/towels wash, my washer goes on once a day. Does it always get put away? No, it does not and I currently have a big basket of clothes that is piled in my bedroom of clean laundry, BUT, it is extremely easy to put a single load on on a morning and keep the dirty wash pile down. Every morning when I get up, the clothes from the day before and pyjamas that we take off that morning get put on for a wash! It's a 2 second job that I do while making my Daughters breakfast. She's just lazy.

Reactions: 8
Yes Kingaa, she could totally be making something healthy in her slow cooker! As I've said before, I cook for one and especially this time of year I'll get a shop on Saturday or Sunday morning and then put something in the slow cooker on Monday and boom, there's supper for Mon-Thurs. It could be a little roast, some baby potatoes and baby carrots and then she's done. You can even dress up a bagged salad and have it as a main for a couple of nights. That's what I did last night - salad kit with kale, etc. pumpkin seeds and dried cranberries with a poppy seed dressing and I seared a piece of frozen cod in the frying pan. I'll do another piece of fish tonight with the other half of the salad. Really she just has to come up with four suppers every week because then Benji is there Fri-Sun and looking after things or doing a takeaway.

As for sugar vs. no sugar, she'll figure it out at some point why she's not losing when she's shoving her face full of WW or other "diet" stuff that is full of sugar and preservatives. I didn't buy any of those things when I was doing WW over the past couple of years and I lost weight between eating decent and walking the dog. No PT or gym membership here.
When I lived alone I would batch cook and freeze stuff, it's not hard is it. I mean even now, living with my fella and bairn, we'll often make meals that stretch over 2 nights because it's just easier sometimes, like say we make a bolognese, we'll have spag bol one night and then maybe do jackets and salad the next. And my slow cooker is a godsend, have carrot and coriander soup in it at the moment for tea and we'll have toasties alongside it when my fella gets in from work. Cooking and deciding meals doesn't have to be complicated

Reactions: 16
Yes, the laundry thing is ridiculous. I'm also at home right now while I go back to school (yay online learning) so mostly in sweats for class and dog walks. I do one load a week plus sheets and towels. If I'm lucky and I haven't been "out" with jeans and nice clothes, everything fits in one load! lol

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.