Brogan Tate #84 Benji simply isn’t Pinterested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand going for her nails when she just had them done last Monday. WTF?! They must be a right state because she picks at them or something because otherwise it makes zero sense. Most people getting gel only go every 3 weeks or so. Atleast my friends are on that sort of cycle. And if she's going away on a trip this weekend, why not wait until Thursday to get them done so they're nice and fresh for the trip?
Yup mine lasts about 3 weeks or more and they're still in good condition by then, they will have just grown out.

She must not look after her nails at all, probably picks it off .. We shouldn't really be surprised though she doesn't look after herself in any sense

Reactions: 9
Don't tell me she's went through the whole food in her house to snack on she's now eating her own nails duck me she will start on Bonnies dog food next!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She said the other day in a video that she was watching Disney Food Blog because she wanted to find out some stuff about Disney in case someone asks in the Q&A she’s planning.

Surely then people should just go watch DFB if she’s just taking what they say for her video? Not sure how she can answer qs when she hasn’t been for nearly 4 years 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I actually really like that type of nail shade and have a few nude polishes BUT my skin isn’t like corned beef soooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My gels used to last 3 weeks. I never had a single chip using builder in a bottle so was always annoyed paying for fresh nails every 3 weeks purely because of growth!! Hers always look the same shade of dead in that horrible stumpy length!!!! Zero taste in nails, clothes, make up, hair. But we already knew that didn't we trolls 😉

Reactions: 10
My gels used to last 3 weeks. I never had a single chip using builder in a bottle so was always annoyed paying for fresh nails every 3 weeks purely because of growth!! Hers always look the same shade of dead in that horrible stumpy length!!!! Zero taste in nails, clothes, make up, hair. But we already knew that didn't we trolls 😉
Mine last 3 weeks too, could probably go longer than that tbh! And I’m a dog groomer so my hands are always getting wet and getting battered about the place so what’s her excuse!

Reactions: 6
Maybe she’s keeping them photograph-ready. When is this secret hot holiday that she doesn’t want to jinx?

Reactions: 6
I actually really like that type of nail shade and have a few nude polishes BUT my skin isn’t like corned beef soooooo
I looove nude nails but being pale it’s really hard to find a flattering shade. The colour brogan chooses looks so bad on her :/ I don’t understand how she can see them irl and when she takes a pic and still thinks they look ok.

Reactions: 12
Serious question, do you ever think she reads this thread and finds it funny? It’s honestly the most hilarious thread on Tattle in my opinion, the thread names, the recaps, the memes, the photoshopping, Venom’s animations… surely even when it’s aimed at you you can’t help but see the funny side 🤣 it’s comedy gold
She'd require a sense of humour to appreciate this thread. Another personality trait Brog is severely lacking.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She'd require a sense of humour to appreciate this thread. Another personality trait Brog is severely lacking.
Since wer’re going to reach 100 threads (most likely 200) before she gets to 100k I think she should create an account on here for 100th thread q & a special 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20220124-215447.png

Jfc you do not need to carry your dog so it can piss in the garden and then take upstairs to bed!! What the actual hell, I mean yes pets are part of the family but that does not mean you need to carry them like actual children!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I ✨hope✨ Benji proposes to her on this holiday with those horrible nails
Hope her finger has expanded that it doesn’t even fit 😂

also I don’t have a dog or fake grass but should they be doing something to combat the smell of dog piss? Or will that be slap dash and they’ll have replace it as it’s rotting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Your manifestation powers appear to have opposite effects- you should try manifesting NOT winning the lottery this week! ;)

My question would be why the f are you hosting a Q and A when you have no clue about Disney
My question would be, how does a 26 year old woman who professes to love Disney a) not know that The Little Mermaid is based on the story by (Danish author) Hans Christian Andersen, and b) not make the connection to the world-famous landmark statue in Copenhagen harbour?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.