Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hugh Jass

STOP SAYING JUMPSUITS ARE PERFECT FOR TRAVELLING, THEY'RE NOT! GETTING NAKED IN A PUBLIC TOILET WITH YOUR CLOTHES HANGING BY YOUR ANKLES, POTENTIALLY DRAGGING ON THE BATHROOM FLOOR?! NO NO NO 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 109

Kraken

Since it’s the weekend and I actually have time to put this together, I would like to present for Tattle’s enjoyment: Brogan expressing overwhelming love for physical objects

B7A2B54C-C112-437E-9EF7-90F03F086463.jpeg
47394F4E-00CE-47F3-AF2B-EE65E41C9C51.jpeg
2F273199-A877-4E79-ABA9-FA2A72BE50F7.jpeg
C90200DA-B1C1-42A3-B3FF-50A83EA3F491.jpeg
32B3C754-F39F-4766-85CF-C205206B19B0.jpeg
CFCD9ABA-D886-4BC3-9813-A93A2B1CF709.jpeg
0AD2A41B-C7DC-43C0-999B-D9FD68156DD1.jpeg

I’m not going to pretend I don’t enjoy new things buuuuut this looks like a case for a qualified therapist to me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95

LMJ

VIP Member
Actual footage of Brogan getting ready to go on a cinema trip alone....

• Haha
Reactions: 82

Jess89

VIP Member
Haha this is the description of that dress - ‘perfect mother of the bride/groom style’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣
557EC8BA-241E-42C4-816C-C11111227847.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Mable912

VIP Member
RE CAP! BETTER LATE THAN NEVER!

Well, we can’t deny it, Brogans churning out the vlogs lately! We’ve been treated to 3 recently! First off, an office de-clutter in which I was totally floored in the difference between before and after:
B1611EF1-9629-44BD-9813-639C0F67F30B.jpeg

Somebody tell Brogan de-cluttering isn’t just re-arranging things in the same place!? Cash prize available for any Tattlers willing to sign Brogan up to that Stacey Solomon de-cluttering show! Brogan also very kindly reminded us about the gift of giving- why not gift one of your friends or family a picture book with a load of photos of your noggin in? They’ll treasure it for life

8AD843A4-3D5A-4FC2-B005-4FAEF7CC21A1.png

Secondly, MY FAVOURITE! A Primark haul! We were all thrilled to see what unnecessary shit Brogs was going to pick up in Primark last week. The audacity of this woman giving us fashion advice when she still wears WAIST BELTS circa 2009 fashion, and walks Bonnie looking like a cross between Michelin Man and Ms Trunchball

CC922EDC-432F-4459-96DD-F370932A97A2.jpeg

59936BB5-E171-493A-8A8E-A30C56D1AA09.png

I tell you what, that Palma travel vlogger trip did wonders for Brogan. Her new innovative filming of her haul whilst sat in her car is really the creme de la creme of her content at the moment!

Now then, onto the most pivotal moment of the last thread: Brogan really practicing the “be kind” she so regularly preaches by slagging off her “fans” on Instagram who were engaging with her on a story where Brogan put her soup and bread in the shape of Mickey Mouse. Sometimes the mask really does slip and this was a classic example of why our Brogs can count the amount of friends she’s got on one of her chubby little hands
DCA73ECE-22D5-4A05-8D67-386144C3AA15.png

https://tattle.life/threads/brogan-tate-83-pub-lunches-in-a-week.26128/post-7876337

Well, it wouldn’t be a Brogan thread by having her nails painted a colour that doesn’t suit her by JasSmInNene bbz! Brogan also treated herself to a new hair do, was surprised to see she had been #influenced by the alien lady off Mars Attacks. If you know you
42549D81-7937-4C97-98FE-D869123EEE8A.jpeg

Bogs also splashed out on a new MacBook to the tune of about £2.5k, which led to more Tattle discussions of exactly HOW rich is Brogan? I’ve heard of Champagne Lifestyle, Prosecco Budget, but confusingly Brogan seems to be Prosecco Lifestyle, Champagne Budget 🤣
7E8291B9-003A-46DE-A7C4-22740F1D013F.jpeg

@Simba77 deserves a HUGE shoutout from uncovering this gem from Pinterest, a shared Binky and Brogan pin board in which they share wedding ideas despite not being engaged. “Same Dick Forever”, more like “No Dick Forever” for Brogan, I’ll be surprised if she’s had any shagging in the last 2 years!

8B6F4DCE-EB58-4D7D-AFBC-190249A8BF43.jpeg

Anyone need a Musical Theatre critic? Brogans on hand! She went to see Wind in the Willows with #mynonfianceeBenjiblesshisheart. This time it seems she rated the musicals she’s seen in order of how easily her underdeveloped brain could process the storylines.
14607A2E-B9AC-4F36-A9A4-6B953B5CC648.jpeg

Brogan got some randomer to code her a new website template. You can imagine our surprise to see Brogan, who can’t pronounce Cotswolds, is actually fluent in Latin

CEA29676-EFFE-4F55-A548-0DD6729E2217.jpeg

We reminisced on the likeness between Brogan and her Dad, the big Mooney himself.

EFD1B0F8-00E2-4278-A8B8-5C6A3C3F73BB.jpeg

Last but not least, we got another vlog of a ProDuctiVe DAyay! Look out, brogans made a new best friend: her hairdresser! “We love to chat and have so much in common” she said. I expect Brogan has added her to her bridesmaid list on her Pinterest board along with the Portuguese tart and the rest of the local dog walking community!

HAPPY TATTLING!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

lubsfubs

So, I actually knew Ben a few years ago.
Just need to add this on here that he’s a horrible person, or at least was, sure he might have changed.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Mable912

VIP Member
Solo tip No1:
Get some mates!
I’ve got plenty of mates and a bf but I go to the cinema on my own ALL the time! My bf works shifts and doesn’t like most films, and my friends are picky and don’t like horror/thrillers like me. I absolutely love going and not having to talk to anyone, I find it liberating 🤣

Difference with Brogan is that she doesn’t have any friends or family to go with, so she goes alone and then pretends she does it because she likes “solo dates” 🤣

Umm… Because I like to spend time with people?

I’ve always went for a drink or food before or after the cinema and made a social night of it.. it wouldn’t even enter my head to go alone because there’s always someone to say ‘Fancy seeing this Friday night…’ to 🤷🏼‍♀️
Niomi Smart vibes here 🙈 (if you know you know!!)

Not defending Brogan at all, everyone’s entitled to their own opinion! But in my opinion, calling people who go to the cinema alone “loners” is a bit naff.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Laur91

VIP Member
Umm… Because I like to spend time with people?

I’ve always went for a drink or food before or after the cinema and made a social night of it.. it wouldn’t even enter my head to go alone because there’s always someone to say ‘Fancy seeing this Friday night…’ to 🤷🏼‍♀️
then you’re very privileged and lucky to always have someone to say ‘fancy seeing this Friday night’ to, but surely you can see how someone who might not be so lucky because their situation isn’t the same as yours might feel a little offended being called a ‘loner’? having friends in abundance doesn’t stop you being able to empathise with someone else’s situation.

appreciate this forum is to slag off Brogladyte but when people say ‘I think anyone who goes to the cinema alone is a loner’ that’s not really speaking about Brogan is it; that’s a blanket statement about a lot of people who’s situations you don’t know about. It says more about you than the people who go to the cinema alone though but that’s just my opinion :)

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Mable912

VIP Member
Ooh, can you imagine? He wouldn’t be interested in making sure you were having a good time, he’d be admiring himself in the mirror while he was grinding, probably with that smug grin on his face and imagining that he was actually shagging his car.
Fraser 100% doesn’t know where the clit is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

bogeybrogey

Chatty Member
My partner is disabled and so going to the cinema isn’t feasible for him, so I tend to go alone for a break from being a full time student, full time carer, and part time worker.

If that makes me a loner so be it but it’s that or get overwhelmed and end up in a psych ward because I’ve had a breakdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 60