Brogan Tate #84 Benji simply isn’t Pinterested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s overly confident in herself because she makes sure there’s always someone else to blame. She’s got a PT so she can blame him when she doesn’t lose weight. She’s got a “content coach” so she can blame her when she loses followers and sponsors. She’s got a podcast co-host so she can blame her when it gets bad reviews. Her Trek America trip was ruined because they didn’t get her sense of humour. Her Disney trip was ruined because Charlotte was too controlling. He “ranovation” took so long because her family friend bailed on her. She even blamed the packaging when she stabbed a pair of scissors into her Dyson box.
OMG 🤣 I forgot when she scratched the case unboxing her Airwrap and I had to go back for another laugh at it!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Charlotte Ruff just did a solo cinema trip vlog and didn’t make a big deal about it like Brogan did - just went, saw the film, went home. They both saw House of Gucci, maybe they should have gone together lol.
Can imagine it Brogan at the back of seats throwing popcorn at Charlotte who will be in the middle can tell who has more upper class it ain't Brogan!

Who did the solo thing first then?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can imagine it Brogan at the back of seats throwing popcorn at Charlotte who will be in the middle can tell who has more upper class it ain't Brogan!

Who did the solo thing first then?
Charlotte had a solo weekend in her first vlog of the year. I can’t remember if she went to the cinema alone but I think she did, she went to IKEA too (didn’t go mad spending) and had a sort out while her boyfriend worked on his course work.

Reactions: 2
Charlotte had a solo weekend in her first vlog of the year. I can’t remember if she went to the cinema alone but I think she did, she went to IKEA too (didn’t go mad spending) and had a sort out while her boyfriend worked on his course work.
Thank you my mate will be annoyed with me as hes friends with Char 😂 haven't watched her lately been watching a few new people.

Reactions: 2
She’s overly confident in herself because she makes sure there’s always someone else to blame. She’s got a PT so she can blame him when she doesn’t lose weight. She’s got a “content coach” so she can blame her when she loses followers and sponsors. She’s got a podcast co-host so she can blame her when it gets bad reviews. Her Trek America trip was ruined because they didn’t get her sense of humour. Her Disney trip was ruined because Charlotte was too controlling. He “ranovation” took so long because her family friend bailed on her. She even blamed the packaging when she stabbed a pair of scissors into her Dyson box.
This is so true . Nothing is ever her fault !

Reactions: 8
At the end of the day she’s the one chucking her money down the drain.. Her PT will have an easy session with her and her coach is getting paid for an easy arse licking session.

Reactions: 19
She always has one day off at the weekend (of Instagram etc)
I always seem to find she's uploaded a new story, its rare for them all to have expired and for her to not upload anything for a full 24 hours.

Reactions: 3
So I've just been for a 'pub lunch' (well just a lunch as most people say) and I can categorally say I will not want another meal today. Why does she do it?

Reactions: 13
we have her Monday morning motivational post of her walking around that field with Bonnie and saying she has a busy day of doing the washing and going to the gym to look forward to

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s 28 in a few months … apparently !
When she was doing the Disney Lego castle she said it was for 12+ and shouldn’t have much difficulty lol then had difficulty with it so I’m not sure she’s even in the late teens yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When she was doing the Disney Lego castle she said it was for 12+ and shouldn’t have much difficulty lol then had difficulty with it so I’m not sure she’s even in the late teens yet!
Face of a 58 year old , taste in clothes of an 85 year old , mind of a 5 year old !

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.