Brogan Tate #84 Benji simply isn’t Pinterested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I once read an article that people who buy a lot are in unfulfilling relationships. This one is filling a void and meeting her emotional needs with candles and hand gels.

Reactions: 22
I feel so uneasy that benji makes her breakfast in bed on Saturday morning. He’s the one who’s been working away all week doing a full time physically demanding job.
I honestly don’t understand it. Of course it’s not our job to wait on our partner but surely you’d want to do nice things for him? The only reason I could think that he would do that is if she’s ill..
It looks rank anyway 🤣 maybe he made it thinking she'd get out of bed for it. It's neither person's job to do it so nothing wrong with him doing a nice thing for her

Reactions: 7
Since it’s the weekend and I actually have time to put this together, I would like to present for Tattle’s enjoyment: Brogan expressing overwhelming love for physical objects

View attachment 1007321View attachment 1007323View attachment 1007325View attachment 1007326View attachment 1007327View attachment 1007328View attachment 1007329

I’m not going to pretend I don’t enjoy new things buuuuut this looks like a case for a qualified therapist to me
She doesnt use bloody packing cubes!!. As a "travel vlogger" ,she is the worst packer ever!!. Case in point is the christmas cotsworlds getaway, she just filled the damn car! .if she could have put stuff under Benji's cap she would have .

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I once read an article that people who buy a lot are in unfulfilling relationships. This one is filling a void and meeting her emotional needs with candles and hand gels.
And bags. Don't forget the bloody bags and packing cubes!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m watching ‘you are what you eat’ on catch up.. I’d love to see brogan on this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It looks rank anyway 🤣 maybe he made it thinking she'd get out of bed for it. It's neither person's job to do it so nothing wrong with him doing a nice thing for her
I agree that it is nobody’s job, however we have never ever seen HER do anything nice for HIM, ever.

Reactions: 12
I actually think her relationship is everything she wants (apart from the ring obvs) but it’s the rest of her life that’s unfulfilled

Reactions: 11
Since it’s the weekend and I actually have time to put this together, I would like to present for Tattle’s enjoyment: Brogan expressing overwhelming love for physical objects

View attachment 1007321View attachment 1007323View attachment 1007325View attachment 1007326View attachment 1007327View attachment 1007328View attachment 1007329

I’m not going to pretend I don’t enjoy new things buuuuut this looks like a case for a qualified therapist to me
The bleeping STATE of her, she's so embarrassing it makes my skin crawl!

Reactions: 9
Who wants to put a bet on for Instagram posts tomorrow? Walk with Bonnie?
Benji makes her breakfast, lunch, dinner? All 3? Out for a pub lunch ?

Reactions: 18
I actually think her relationship is everything she wants (apart from the ring obvs) but it’s the rest of her life that’s unfulfilled
My partner has been asking me weird questions about my ring size this week, 2 years together and were going away next week sorry Brogan :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I struggle to put this into words without being a total bleep but I just don't understand her confidence

I have an ED and body dysmorphia so I know my view might be skewed but I can't imagine confidently showing off things like having 75 pub lunches in a week and mayo on eggs etc etc sorry if this is triggering but I just seriously can't get my head around her confidence vs how she clearly isn't happy

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Charlotte Ruff just did a solo cinema trip vlog and didn’t make a big deal about it like Brogan did - just went, saw the film, went home. They both saw House of Gucci, maybe they should have gone together lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I struggle to put this into words without being a total bleep but I just don't understand her confidence

I have an ED and body dysmorphia so I know my view might be skewed but I can't imagine confidently showing off things like having 75 pub lunches in a week and mayo on eggs etc etc sorry if this is triggering but I just seriously can't get my head around her confidence vs how she clearly isn't happy
She’s just greedy and repulsive 🤢
I don’t know how she thinks she can get a proposal out of Benji the way she is.. she permanently looks like she stinks and by her own admission she does smell, she doesn’t brush her hair or get dressed most days and then lives in those ugly white crop top bras. Sexy huh? I can’t see her breath being very fresh either.

• Sick
Reactions: 9

I can see where you’re coming from and obviously you are coming from a place of someone with an ED and I really hope you’re doing ok .. personally I am a bit of a pig and live to eat and even though there have been times where I haven’t been 100% happy with how I look , I’ve never felt the need to hide what I’m eating from anyone - cos I guess it’s nobody’s business but my own , and it’s my business if I put on weight . so I understand why brogan doesn’t seem afraid to share what she eats in terms of pub lunches etc ,especially if she enjoyed the food and wants to share that with her followers - they will follow her for recommendations etc so she probably thinks some people might find it useful .. for example when she went to that pub in Newbury , my parents live close to Newbury and the food looks delicious so we’ve put it on the list of somewhere to go next time ! I’m not sure it’s fair to judge brogan for sharing her pub lunches just because she’s fat , although I do understand why you’d think that with your history and please don’t feel like I’m attacking your view or that I don’t understand why you’d feel this way because I completely do ❤

however , why she felt the need to share her hideous looking breakfast of eggs , pancakes and mayonnaise 🤢… that isn’t helping followers with recommendations , that was purely just showing off that while she may not have a ring from benj, they’re still SO HAPPY AND CONTENT AND ITS FINE AND LOOK HOW ATTENTIVE HE IS !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s overly confident in herself because she makes sure there’s always someone else to blame. She’s got a PT so she can blame him when she doesn’t lose weight. She’s got a “content coach” so she can blame her when she loses followers and sponsors. She’s got a podcast co-host so she can blame her when it gets bad reviews. Her Trek America trip was ruined because they didn’t get her sense of humour. Her Disney trip was ruined because Charlotte was too controlling. He “ranovation” took so long because her family friend bailed on her. She even blamed the packaging when she stabbed a pair of scissors into her Dyson box.

Reactions: 51
She’s overly confident in herself because she makes sure there’s always someone else to blame. She’s got a PT so she can blame him when she doesn’t lose weight. She’s got a “content coach” so she can blame her when she loses followers and sponsors. She’s got a podcast co-host so she can blame her when it gets bad reviews. Her Trek America trip was ruined because they didn’t get her sense of humour. Her Disney trip was ruined because Charlotte was too controlling. He “ranovation” took so long because her family friend bailed on her. She even blamed the packaging when she stabbed a pair of scissors into her Dyson box.
I also imagine Charlotte had proper plans as unlike Brogan she works so didn't want to waste time off work.I can 100% picture Charlotte telling her to f*** off during that trip, she seems like someone who would give someone a little bit of leeway at first but would have no problem telling someone to f off 🤣

Her followers fawn all over her so i reckon that'll be where she gets her confidence from too, I'm wondering if she has this coach/manager or whatever they are to monitor her comments and delete the negative ones before she sees them? Someone said there aren't any negative ones on her YouTube at the moment

Reactions: 11
I hadn’t considered this but now you’ve said it it’s so accurate

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.