Brogan Tate #84 Benji simply isn’t Pinterested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not just with breakfast though, that splodge is on every meal! I wouldn't be surprised if it was an accompaniment to a roast dinner to her. I mean I like mayo, but there's a limit!
Is it always Mayo she has? It’s so strange. Doesn’t she realise that Mayo is salty? We all know to limit our salt intake. I think a little sauce is fine with meals such as lunch or dinner, if the meal calls for it but otherwise it’s so strange. I bet she’s one of those who has a salad but then destroys the calorie count by drowning it in a dressing/sauce 😂

Reactions: 7
I have to admit that my household goes through at least a bottle of mayo a week, if not more, but not with breakfast! That is super weird.

Reactions: 8
Who the duck has Mayo with eggs? That’s eggs and egg sauce. Surprised there isn’t a boiled egg floating in her tea.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Who the duck has Mayo with eggs? That’s eggs and egg sauce. Surprised there isn’t a boiled egg floating in her tea.
Ooh I love an egg mayo sarnie mind, but the thought of like scrambled egg and mayo or whatever 🤢

catching up now m'loves, that breakfast looks like a facehugger from alien on pancakes, wtf benj ?
Maybe it's his way of trying to get her to do her own cooking...feed her absolutely horrendous meals and hope that she takes the hint?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Since it’s the weekend and I actually have time to put this together, I would like to present for Tattle’s enjoyment: Brogan expressing overwhelming love for physical objects

B7A2B54C-C112-437E-9EF7-90F03F086463.jpeg
47394F4E-00CE-47F3-AF2B-EE65E41C9C51.jpeg
2F273199-A877-4E79-ABA9-FA2A72BE50F7.jpeg
C90200DA-B1C1-42A3-B3FF-50A83EA3F491.jpeg
32B3C754-F39F-4766-85CF-C205206B19B0.jpeg
CFCD9ABA-D886-4BC3-9813-A93A2B1CF709.jpeg
0AD2A41B-C7DC-43C0-999B-D9FD68156DD1.jpeg

I’m not going to pretend I don’t enjoy new things buuuuut this looks like a case for a qualified therapist to me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
Is it always Mayo she has? It’s so strange. Doesn’t she realise that Mayo is salty? We all know to limit our salt intake. I think a little sauce is fine with meals such as lunch or dinner, if the meal calls for it but otherwise it’s so strange. I bet she’s one of those who has a salad but then destroys the calorie count by drowning it in a dressing/sauce 😂
she got mayo on her Yorkie Pudding Wrap 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Since it’s the weekend and I actually have time to put this together, I would like to present for Tattle’s enjoyment: Brogan expressing overwhelming love for physical objects

View attachment 1007321View attachment 1007323View attachment 1007325View attachment 1007326View attachment 1007327View attachment 1007328View attachment 1007329

I’m not going to pretend I don’t enjoy new things buuuuut this looks like a case for a qualified therapist to me
It's just not normal, and I mean, "normal" is very overrated, but this is just really not normal

Reactions: 8
Yes, this doesn't even qualify as lovably eccentric. lol
I know, it just reminds me of my daughter when she sees her favourite toy or her bottle for bed and hugs it because that's how she shows her excitement (she's 1!) but they're not just new things, they're her comfort. It's just so bloody strange. If I hugged or kissed (remember the perfume bottle) inanimate objects because I was THAT excited, my fella would be like, give your head a wobble love. Clearly her life is just completely void of any pure joy and she has to rely on buying and showing affection to stuff because she hasn't got it in her life. I genuinely think her things get more affection than Ben does

Reactions: 16
I think she just puts up with farting all day long and having the shits everyday.

At one point she said she even had to go to the toilet during meals 🤮🤮 That was long before she started eating as bad as she does now.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I think she just puts up with farting all day long and having the shits everyday.

At one point she said she even had to go to the toilet during meals 🤮🤮 That was long before she started eating as bad as she does now.
She's alone most the week so she only has herself to stink out I suppose. Well except for Bonnie god love her.
If Benji cooks her eggs he's making a rod for his own back.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow seeing that one photo made me remember how she used to go on and on about her naturally curly hair, but we definitely haven't seen any curls recently, nor her mentioning them. Wonder what made her do a 180 into straight hair all day every day?

Reactions: 11
Beg she films them in the summer going to the beach hut on their scooters wheeling her granny trolley behind her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.