Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FoxBoo

Why are so many young women so openly desperate for a ring? If you have to nag, hint, moan and whinge your way to a proposal then it’s not worth having! If a man loves you and wants to marry you then he will ask you when he’s ready. Surely what you want is a genuine proposal from a man who is fully ready to commit? Shoving him into it is not how you want to start married life!

And as for Binky, didn’t her boyfriend drop her like a sack of spuds to go jetsetting off around the world? Then came crawling back to her afterwards? Yeah, I’d really be begging for a proposal from a man who bails out when something more exciting is on offer. But then again, I wouldn’t have taken him back in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Aren't people really glam in Dubai though? Cant imagine her fitting in, in her grubby Disney sweatshirts and messy bun with no make up 🤣

• Haha

Hugh Jass

Why oh why does she wear that jumper outside of Halloween? The people of The Cotsworlds must have thought whodafuq is that. Seriously who wears that to apparently a posh pub on New Year's Eve, Banjo is a lucky guy

Screenshot_20220105_120209.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Lola123

VIP Member
Also they can propose to their partners? If you’re that desperate to get married just ask!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
My guess is playing the vlog in the background while doing something else means you're less likely to skip the ads or click off before it's finished - better for her ad sense and stats if she's got a sponsor (which she no doubt has otherwise she wouldn't bother uploading)

• Wow

Mable912

VIP Member
BINKY’S POST!!!!! Binky omg you are so much better than stooping that low, come on girl!

That’s really made me cringe! How embarrassing for her and her bf too, I’m sorry but I would never

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
Thank you for the new thread @disneys impossibly hard to vote but I went for the pancake mix because her face was such awe 🤣 AND she ate it hunched over the worktop because she’s so greedy 🤣 but it’s been a great year of hilarious but cringeworthy moments! Hoping @Mable912 has a photo recap but understand if you’ve actually been enjoying the festivities with friends & family 🥰

And for those that missed it - I present to you brogan wetting herself over some Disney toys 😂
View attachment 950457View attachment 950458
Omg I forgot I had screen recorded this @Esme ive done another gif 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

PrincessPeaxh

I seriously can’t fathom why you would get sausage and mash on hello fresh?! Surely it’s so much cheaper to just buy sausages and potatoes? I get if you have a super busy lifestyle it’s handy, but she has so much free time. And is ALWAYS in a shop/supermarket so could just buy food there!!

• Heart

Mable912

VIP Member
Noticed she’s written a review on Facebook recommending the pub meal they had on xmas eve-not only is it poorly written but clearly biased given the manager and deputy are both good friends…..after the kitchen, “We can be honest because we paid for it ourselves,” it just adds up to something that seems in very poor taste. I really hope this is the year that more people wake up to the sales tactics used by these ‘influencers’ who are only looking to profit themselves.
One thing that happened in 2021 that I think got skirted over quite quickly on here because there was loads of other drama going on, was when she was replying to someone’s comments on YouTube and she basically said something like “well yes of course I’m going to give it a biased review if it’s an ad”, I remember my jaw dropping to the ground that she admitted it

Does anyone else remember it and have screenshots or remember the thread?

• Wow

Laur91

VIP Member
oh my god when is Brogan uploading cos I can’t come back to this thread for a third time now and still see car wash chat hahaha

Bet she texts and screenshots to Ben showing off, they’ve gone off me they’re discussing car washes…. (Sad little lives these trolls!
exactly this hahaha we’re right where she wants us! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36