Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cah

Chatty Member
I imagine this is how Brogan spends much of her sew sew busy days....

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
A guy knows within the first year if he's going to marry you.
If you choose to ignore that then good luck waiting ...and waiting
please, don’t listen to the above people. Not everyone wants marriage & this completely backs up the idea that marriage is something that just happens to a woman and not something people work towards over months of years and make a decision as a couple.
as long as you both know the end goal of the relationship (marriage or not) whether you’ve been together 1 month, 1 year or 10 years it doesn’t matter. I’ve been “waiting” 5 years but I know I won’t get a proposal until we’ve sorted our house out (approx cost 20K)

• Heart
Reactions: 62

xily

Chatty Member
myboyfriendbenjiblesshim looks like he can't wait to go on another hol with Brogie 😂😂
Screenshot 2022-01-07 at 20.29.32.png

Screenshot 2022-01-05 at 20.45.22.png

Screenshot 2022-01-07 at 20.22.10.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Emmapism

VIP Member
And remember that people break up with and without wedding rings 😊

As long as you are happy (genuinely happy Brogan before you start 😂) that's the only yardstick you need ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 55

BillieA

Made me laugh when she said she had fallen of the ‘bandwagon’ instead of just ’wagon’ when talking about her so called routine going out the window over Xmas
OMG she jumps on so many bandwagons 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Jess89

VIP Member
That’s a tough poll but ‘obviously I’ve known for a while’ just sneaks it for me!

Another favourite moment was the £75 birthday cake she bought for herself 🤣🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Venom

VIP Member
I’d forgotten all about the Disney date night. Her dancing at Benji while he tried his hardest not to look at her is making me want the ground to open up and swallow me whole (even all these months later) -

yet I kinda want to dig back and find the vlog to rewatch it sick ba***rd I clearly must be 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

Pinkii

VIP Member
There are a lot of things to call her out on and I we all like a good moan about lazy she is but calling her out for using a car wash like millions of other people is hilarious 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

asdfghjkl161616

Shade from Adam in his latest vlog? He said something like ‘I’m not sure you should give a dog a toy that’s not designed for dogs because they could chew it up and it might be a choking hazard’ … I mean, he’s not wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Mable912

VIP Member
It feels like yesterday we were voting for our 2020 highlight which for me was 100% the Shake it Off dance!

We’ve been spoilt for choice again this year. Obviously crinkle cut chip TV aerial hair gate was up there for me. But also the Disney Date Night video which was the biggest car crash I’ve ever seen when Brogan serenaded Benji, absolute TV Gold

3049AD78-C036-4C02-9559-056969E078B9.jpeg

I’ve also LOVED @Venom’s content and especially the recent home made animation, honestly I don’t think I’d laughed that hard the whole year, I was literally wheezing!!

Another special mention for me has to go to her opening her birthday cards and presents before her actual birthday and photographing the most manic photo of her I’ve ever seen, along with the balloons and cake she bought herself. Car crash viewing!

I have a feeling next year is going to be even better, I’m convinced!

• Haha
  • Heart

Winners_Song

VIP Member
I chose the kitchen reveal. Nine months on and still no dining table, sofa or wood burner. How’s that home account coming along Bog?
2AE4868B-4331-4A0C-9AE7-B7760E2B6409.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Lola123

VIP Member
He took his laptop and Xbox with him?! Surely the point of going away is to spend time together?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Sarcastic Hades

BBA4D0E1-5B72-4E26-80FD-DFFA7DE88008.jpeg

Alright Tattlers, take your bets. Who is begging worked and is getting a ring first, Brog or Binky? 🤣

Brog & Ben’s five year is next month and Binky and her man’s in April, although I’m pretty sure they were separated for a portion of that five years but I could be remembering that wrong.

I feel like these two are constantly competing with each other and Brogan would lose it if Binky got engaged first. She’d act happy for her online of course but she’s be fuming internally

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51