Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

focusdochas

VIP Member
Didn’t realise some gyms had pts separate from class instructors, fairly common in Ireland for them to do both.

Reactions: 1

focusdochas

VIP Member
I get my dad to take mine for a wash. They recycle the water so better for the environment and my dad gets a senior discount, I will be lazy for that

Reactions: 1

broganlol

VIP Member
Same here! Not only constantly showing off, but his stories are just sooo dull! Like he will wash his car and post like 10 photos of different angles of his soapy car 😴😴😴
I really want to know what his place looks like compared to his sister lol. But also who will stalk him now for us!?

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
Thought this was interesting...someone posted this page on the elle darby thread not sure how accurate it is but gives a fake followers % that's about 7k fake followers.... and also the decline in likes over the years ain't looking good! 😳
This is interesting, I'd be interested in seeing more reports. I just tried doing this for Brummymummyof2 as there has been discussion about bot buying on her thread but you need a work account to access this site 👎