Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moot22

VIP Member
“The TV was a bit small but you don’t really book a cottage in the Cotswolds to watch TV”

Says the people that can’t eat a meal together without putting some shite on the iPad. Says the people who brought like 4 fucking screens with them. Says the people who brought their own Xbox.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Venom

VIP Member
Ok @Mable912 here’s the screenshot of Brogan admitting that she’s not completely honest when working with brands! 🤦🏻‍♀️

(The fact she put ‘obviously!’ makes it even worse! Like no actually Brogan I’m pretty sure your followers want you to be honest about a product or brand even if you didn’t like it? Not fricking lie? 🤨 just shows how little integrity she has and no respect or decency towards her followers and that all she cares about is the money…)

View attachment 966953

And here’s another screenshot thrown in for good measure. Just another example of how rude Brogan can be to her followers who have good intentions for no reason.

Anyone remember this classic?

View attachment 966945
Who remembers this classic @broganlol posted ? 😂😂😂
009EC70B-2316-44CE-8D26-631213787C11.jpeg

original post:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
Glad there's a vlog coming later so we have content to talk about. Brogan is currently so boring we are discussing car washes 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

disneys

VIP Member
📞 Benji’s mum: hi love , we are going to be in Bournemouth for Christmas and wondered if we could stay at your house while we’re here ? It would be so nice to see you !

Benji: sure mum 🤙🏼🤙🏼 I’ll let brogan know

—— Christmas Eve arrives — —

Benji’s mum arrives : hello ! We’re so happy to be here ! Benji , give mum a kiss ! Thank you so much for having us , it will be so nice to spend Christmas with you ! … wait , why are there 58 tote bags packed full of crap in the hallway ?!

Benji: uhh … I thought I told you … we’re going away for Christmas … brogan thought it would be nice if you had some time alone over Christmas

Brogan : 😈

Benji’s mum : ohhh …. Uh … that’s very kind but we were really hoping to spend time with you ! Oh well , we are here for another few days so I guess we can see you when we get back ?

Benji: ohhhh … we don’t get back until New Year’s Eve ! Sorry … I swear I told you …

Brogan : 😈

Benji’s mum: no .. it’s okay love .. it’s not like it’s the first Christmas without my mother or anything … oh wait 🥺

Brogan: 😈

Benji : welll …. We’ve got a pub lunch to get too ! Merry crimbo mum , see you in 2022 at some point I guess 🤙🏼 Come on bub !

Brogan: yay !! Pub lunch !! 🐷

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

Venom

VIP Member
Did she actually stick a camera in a fucking washing machine? And shes been vlogging how long this is her JOB
So yeah I had to do a gif, she puts the camera in with all her washing and then must time herself when to open the door 🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

FigRollHi

“I’ve put out a selection of deserts” 7 mince pies, a Yule log that serves 6 and a massive slab of Christmas cake….?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

CdnGirl77

VIP Member
OK sucker for punishment, I started it... how the hell did the dog fit in that car with everything else. That is absolutely ridiculous!!! And yes, why are you having family stay in your house over Xmas and not spending any time with them. That's just bizarre.

They had apps for supper on Xmas Eve after that huge pub lunch on the way! Then all the food and desserts for Xmas dinner?! OMG. Do two people need a yule log, fruit cake and a half dozen mince pies after a full dinner???

Bonnie definitely wasn't supposed to be there with the barrier put up at the bottom of the stairs.

So what exactly was wrong with the Boxing Day pub lunch that you don't rate it Brogan, you Michelin-star level reviewer? So after a heavy soup and fish and chips at 2-2:30 pm they came home and shoved more crap in their faces and Brogan got shit-faced for the vlog and then mumbled something about Bonnie not being allowed inside. Classy. Also can she not run a brush through her hair so she doesn't look quite so rough??? I don't care if you have a jammie day on Boxing Day or whatever but if you're going to be on camera, get yer shit together woman.

"I didn't plan for what to do when it's raining." WTF?! You brought half your house with you including all your tech gadgets and board games!!!

Her snotty attitude to the farm shop and the villages because she wasn't able to bring in Bonnie, irritated me. This is why most people leave their dogs at home with a pet sitter or in a kennel when they go away you absolute twatwaffle!

I'd be pissed if I was in a change room in a clothes shop and someone's dog was in there with me. That is not appropriate in any way, shape or form!

And why has Benji had to pop into a Coop for supplies two days in a row when they brought so much food from home?!

Then another huge pub lunch followed by huge baguette sandwiches for supper. Insane.

"It lacks a bath or hot tub and the TV was small." Holy crap her moaning is almost getting as bad as the Lodge Guys.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

limited75

VIP Member
Ok, I don't want to be a party pooper, but does anyone else think it's a bit unprofessional for her to show herself drunk laying on the floor in someone else's house?

I'm not saying she can't do those things BUT her vlogs are her way of promoting herself to potential brands and I just think it's a bit icky and unprofessional.

Yes by all means have a drink, no problem with that but laying on the floor slurring your words and acting like a 5 year old is not something a 'business woman' should be putting out there to potential clients.

Reactions: 45

candyland_

VIP Member
Where has the engagement speculation came?
- The endless ‘I can’t wait for it to be our turn’ posts
- The podcasts talking about her ideal hen do and wedding
- Gushing over dresses and again saying she can’t wait until it’s her turn - she’s already planned to vlog it all
- Shes bought Disney bride ears for her hen do

She’s had an itchy finger all year!

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
View attachment 966404

Alright Tattlers, take your bets. Who is begging worked and is getting a ring first, Brog or Binky? 🤣

Brog & Ben’s five year is next month and Binky and her man’s in April, although I’m pretty sure they were separated for a portion of that five years but I could be remembering that wrong.

I feel like these two are constantly competing with each other and Brogan would lose it if Binky got engaged first. She’d act happy for her online of course but she’s be fuming internally
This is so embarrassing from Binky though...

• Haha