Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venom

VIP Member
Confession time. In what can only be described as a moment of deprivation, I've had a glass of Asti. I'm not proud of it. But it happened. I hope we can all move on from this. 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Kate500

Noticed she’s written a review on Facebook recommending the pub meal they had on xmas eve-not only is it poorly written but clearly biased given the manager and deputy are both good friends…..after the kitchen, “We can be honest because we paid for it ourselves,” it just adds up to something that seems in very poor taste. I really hope this is the year that more people wake up to the sales tactics used by these ‘influencers’ who are only looking to profit themselves.

• Wow
  • Haha

Ellen

Chatty Member
I will never not be irrationally angry when Brogan is shocked that the dog has ripped up her soft toys. She is a working dog and she NEEDS EXERCISE!!!! The lack of walks that dog has makes me sad.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry

Emmapism

VIP Member
I'm sorry but just because the food is good, you don't need to eat three courses every time you sit down 😂

Will 2022 be the year that Brogan learns a new word.... moderation?

• Haha

Kate500

Of course they had another pub lunch!! (For those blocked) 😘 astounded she’s even drinking at lunch when they’ve got bottles at the cottage.
View attachment 953621View attachment 953622View attachment 953623View attachment 953625View attachment 953627
Happy new year m’loves. Ready for another year of shit from the roly poly red bogbrush! 😂
I don’t get it-photos that didn’t make the gram-but you happened to ask to have your photo taken in your nightie (bottom right) and now you’re putting it up on the gram……and you vlogged everything but yet you switched off properly-one big contradiction.

Reactions: 33

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
I really don't see the point of having a sofa in a kitchen over a dining table, I know I use mine for so, so many more things than just dining at! Especially in a space so small a sofa is going to look so bizarre, but given she can't even place an extractor fan hood correctly can we really expect anything else but weird decisions??
So are they going to eat on the sofa, just staring at the breakfast bar?
I am so confused.

For someone who thinks she's Mrs MiddleClass, Brogan really is just trash

• Haha

JLXRD

VIP Member
That 2022 post is literally just such a brag list 🤮 no actual goal or anything of substance, just a bunch of shit she wants to spend money on and needs everyone to know she can.

Also haha, what life have they built together? The one where they are literally only around each other 1/2 days of the week and he wears his headphones for 36 hours of that? Sew aspirational 😂

It’s quite funny because I think she assumes everyone who follows her will be jealous but actually her life is so average (even below average in some areas) and even has followers (or lurkers) who are more successful and earn far more than her, but for some reason she thinks she is something to aspire to when she’s so clearly not.

Hence the slow growth. No one wants to be influenced by someone who’s life seems shittier than theirs.

Lola123

VIP Member
I reckon she took away some of that stuff purely so ben’s mum wouldn’t use it!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

Hugh Jass

That intro hahaha media studies vibes.

"We love exploring parts of the UK and doing a variety of staycations."
"Covid meant we couldn't go on any international holidays so we've been forced to stay in the UK."

• Haha

Laur91

VIP Member
The royalty free music she uses in her videos are hilarious sometimes, there’s one in the new video and the lyrics are:

‘Maybe I could have seen it all coming, that I wouldn’t grow wiser for each day, am I the only one lost in translation. Oh it hurts to grow up cos nothing makes sense anymore’

Quite fitting for her really hahaha

• Haha

limited75

VIP Member
I’ve never once seen Bonnie with a toy that’s not a stuffed teddy. Why not get her a rope toy, a natural chew, a lickmat, a treat dispensing puzzle etc etc the list goes on. It would be much more enriching and fun for her. Poor dog.
Completely agree!

I think Brogan is buying those dog toys because SHE likes them, not because they are right for Bonnie.

Like you guys have said, there are so many dog toys on the market now that a). don't disintegrate after 5 minutes and b). provide proper mental stimulation for the dog.

Another example of Bogie being completely clueless and not thinking of others before herself!

Reactions: 32
Nope, does she expect people to just look at that and just accept she was "SEW SEW LUCKY" to have got Bonnie there for the week and now its no dogs??
Piss off Brog, you've broke the rules again and now you're shitting it.
HOW does she keep getting away with everything, I'm fed up of her not being made accountable for her mistakes.

• Sick
  • Angry

Lola123

VIP Member
“Chipping Norton isn’t what I expected” yeah because you did no research dickhead

• Haha

Iily122

she’s a fucking idiot “ so we are currently at cotswold wildlife park and it’s a zoo” No it’s a wildlife park 🙄

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
This is true. For what it's worth I think Brogan does want a ring/wedding but she doesn't want it for her or Benji. She wants it to boast, which is the motive behind almost everything she does.