Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
im a bit of a dinosaur and not sure about how to copy pics from instagram but shes got on my nerves today, boasting about a bloody Jo Malone candle burning away whilst shes doing her cotswolds vlog, those things are bloody expensive and i cant see what size it is the smallest one is 25 quid and the bigger one is 130 quid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! here i am struggling wondering how im getting electricity till i get paid next week and shes wasting stupid amounts of money on a frigging candle gggrrr sorry for rant but she winds me up like a clock:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
It’s probably the one she bought herself in early lockdown with the ‘to me love me’ note she wrote. I’d bet she lights them for a photo and then blows them out. Look at my quote above - it’s all a facade with these influencers.

Be sure to contact your energy supplier if you’re struggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That's probably the desired response tbh. Her house is a tip full of shite and she doesn't appreciate anything so if she's talking about it, it's only to try and make others 'envious' of what she has. Which is nothing. And she knows it.

Sad atop trash mountain all alone 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It’s probably the one she bought herself in early lockdown with the ‘to me love me’ note she wrote. I’d bet she lights them for a photo and then blows them out.
yeah prob, says she got it in bicester village, flip i have candles my sons got me for christmas which meant so much as they were bought with love, i wouldnt light them for a photo, terrrible waste, her waste of money really makes me want to scream, ive a flippin list of things i need and no hope, sorry for the down post girl, just fed up today xxx

It’s probably the one she bought herself in early lockdown with the ‘to me love me’ note she wrote. I’d bet she lights them for a photo and then blows them out. Look at my quote above - it’s all a facade with these influencers.

Be sure to contact your energy supplier if you’re struggling.
thanks hun, ill be ok i think my elder son is going to help out i dont like to ask but he has an excellent job and would kill me if i didnt ask, its all good, thank you for caring that means a lot today xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
yeah prob, says she got it in bicester village, flip i have candles my sons got me for christmas which meant so much as they were bought with love, i wouldnt light them for a photo, terrrible waste, her waste of money really makes me want to scream, ive a flippin list of things i need and no hope, sorry for the down post girl, just fed up today xxx

thanks hun, ill be ok i think my elder son is going to help out i dont like to ask but he has an excellent job and would kill me if i didnt ask, its all good, thank you for caring that means a lot today xx
It’s sweet that they were bought for you - Brogan has nobody to do that for her!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Of course she is burning her Jo Malone candle, it wouldn't be a cheap one from Home Bargains, she's such a brag and brand bleep!

Btw, I had some crinkle cut crisps today and it made me chuckle ('if you know, you know') :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Confession time. In what can only be described as a moment of deprivation, I've had a glass of Asti. I'm not proud of it. But it happened. I hope we can all move on from this. 🙏
No Asti shame here. I drank a whole bottle on Christmas Day! I’ve been drinking Asti since before Brogan was born so I’m not stopping because of her! Aldi sell their own brand and it’s lovely. I can’t stand alcohol snobbery so drink away!

Reactions: 17
I've been MIA. I take it he didn't pop the question. Do you think he's waiting for Disney.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My friend has been waiting 7 years for her bf to propose
Shes got a good job, works hard, looks after herself, and nothing
I'll actually be pissed if brogan gets engaged before her 😂😂
After 7 years I’d question if he ever will. Have they not discussed it?

Reactions: 6
Brogan mentioned it right on her IG story that they aren't accepting dogs in 2022. So 1. they never did and she just showed up with Bonnie. 2. they gave her special permission to bring Bonnie. or 3. they allowed dogs and then her's trashed the place/garden so now they're not.
Yup this is what I basically said already in my post 😂😂

I don’t trust Brogan one bit to tell the truth so it could be any of those reasons. Shall we message the hosts and ask them why they’ve suddenly changed their minds about allowing dogs as we were interested in staying there 👀 haha I’m joking! It’s against the rules.

Reactions: 9
Ofcourse she bought a Jo Malone candle last week at Bicester Village. God forbid she burn one of the million other candles she already has at the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No Asti shame here. I drank a whole bottle on Christmas Day! I’ve been drinking Asti since before Brogan was born so I’m not stopping because of her! Aldi sell their own brand and it’s lovely. I can’t stand alcohol snobbery so drink away!
Ooooh noted. I normally have a bit of Asti at Christmas (tradition) so will check Aldi 👍

Reactions: 5
Unfollowed Fraser Mooney as he's even more insufferable than Brogan with his showing off :sick:

Reactions: 27
I suspect she wants a picture perfect proposal and will be waiting for results from her new ‘routine’ to kick in……

Reactions: 8
Whatever they do at the gym will be cancelled out by their eating I would have thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.