Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two vlogs in a week 😳😲 new year, new Brogan?! (doubtful, I mean she'll probably take the rest of January off because she's overwhelmed) and who advertises themselves as background viewing?! View attachment 970095
Packing the decs away?? If I’d known people flock to watch those I would have recorded myself doing it earlier this evening, and I did mine despite a stinking cold but after having very much enjoyed them over the Christmas season. Dammit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My guess is playing the vlog in the background while doing something else means you're less likely to skip the ads or click off before it's finished - better for her ad sense and stats if she's got a sponsor (which she no doubt has otherwise she wouldn't bother uploading)

• Wow
Reactions: 37
My guess is playing the vlog in the background while doing something else means you're less likely to skip the ads or click off before it's finished - better for her ad sense and stats if she's got a sponsor (which she no doubt has otherwise she wouldn't bother uploading)
Or watch it at all 😂😂

Reactions: 5
In the Cotswold vlog it seemed to me that Benji is quite happy and content with Brogan. He was equally happy with their schedule, food, playing boards games 🙄, trips out etc. I think they are both lazy and are moulding into one with this similarity. I know lots of you on here think he’s very unhappy, I just don’t see that.

Reactions: 28
Every bleeping time it’s “background noise” “chit chat in the background” so she knows she shite then?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So tempted to message her about the Bonnie story but she'll just block me so I'm not wasting my time

Reactions: 14
In the Cotswold vlog it seemed to me that Benji is quite happy and content with Brogan. He was equally happy with their schedule, food, playing boards games 🙄, trips out etc. I think they are both lazy and are moulding into one with this similarity. I know lots of you on here think he’s very unhappy, I just don’t see that.
Yeah, he did say that at the end too, that it might not be everyone else's idea of a good time but it's what they like

Reactions: 8
Cow’s have 8 Stomachs
Hahahaha

I know all the engagement talk is getting a bit boring BUT I’m calling it now…

Next holiday will be Dubai and that’s where they’ll get engaged. Absolute vom fest 😂
Noooooo not Dubai 😭
Aren't people really glam in Dubai though? Cant imagine her fitting in, in her grubby Disney sweatshirts and messy bun with no make up 🤣
this is exactly what I’m thinking! She won’t fit in, people ARE really glam there and do nice restaurants and bars and beach clubs. It just doesn’t sit right with me 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
We don't have a dog so I've never experienced the dog as a part of our family, but I understand why people feel like that. Looking at it from that point of view why would she make such a fuss online about it? I would never go on my stories and say, of my daughter broke something today etc. I just don't get it. Plus it doesn't fit her 'perfect life' narrative.

Reactions: 10
Maybe because people here would be unhappy if that was their relationship? We don't see how anyone could get any genuine joy from constantly eating and buying things........and everything being very surface level

That's what you think happiness is when you don't know any better but one of them has to wake up at some point, surely? They're sleep walking through life.

Reactions: 12
😂 😂 she's watching "dragons den" what idea would you pitch Borg ? A bag that can hold tote Bags ?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Honestly my bunny is eight and has a range of toys all various states of being trashed because he goes through phases of loving them all at different times poor Bonnie definitely needs more variety!

Reactions: 4
😂 😂 she's watching "dragons den" what idea would you pitch Borg ? A bag that can hold tote Bags ?
dont be so daft! It’s a bag that holds other bags, that can turn into 1big bag that carries Asti and poo bags

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This is exactly it, she knows her content is sh*t but she needs the views so its her sneaky way of trying to get more adsense money and more viewing hours from youtube.

She's putting out more vlogs because her views are so low for someone with her subs (cough cough bought subs). One video a week won't bring in much at all with her youtube with the views she gets these days so she has to up her sh*t vlogs and churn out any old cr*p to make youtube worth her while.

Her Disney holiday will bring in the views and top everything up, so I bet once those are live she will ease off again as the money will be topped up, but after the Disney holiday, if she doesn't get engaged for the wedding content, f*ck knows where her channel will go. There's only so much 'cosy chitty chats and pub lunches' even her most deluded viewers will watch.

Thats my thoughts anyway 😂

Reactions: 11
Honestly my bunny is eight and has a range of toys all various states of being trashed because he goes through phases of loving them all at different times poor Bonnie definitely needs more variety!
mines 7 and I couldnt count the amount of toys he has! He’s a chihuahua and I’ve learnt that bigger toys he will rip open but loves smaller ones, Tsum Tsums seem to be his right size (learnt cos he knicked a special one) so when Clinton’s had a £1 each, buy one get one for free I JUMPED on it! But I learnt By this point what he liked because I played With him! Watched him! Not left him downstairs

• Heart
Two vlogs in a week 😳😲 new year, new Brogan?! (doubtful, I mean she'll probably take the rest of January off because she's overwhelmed) and who advertises themselves as background viewing?! View attachment 970095
Man both of those times are super weird, either people are going to work or coming home from work at those times.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.