Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the same too. Not only do I hope she never has kids, I also hope she never has a puppy. She has no clue how easy she has it with Bonnie
I think that’s why Ben probably got them her! I assume they’ll do another gumtree special next time too

Reactions: 9
I know all the engagement talk is getting a bit boring BUT I’m calling it now…

Next holiday will be Dubai and that’s where they’ll get engaged. Absolute vom fest 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Gets a working dog, is annoyed when she does working dog things 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have a terrier and nothing brings her more joy than destuffing toys, it’s a natural dog behaviour! Agree with all previous posters who suggested enrichment toys like kongs, puzzles etc but unfortunately theyre not always aesthetically pleasing and might not fufill bonnies prey drive. Tbh I don’t mind my dog ripping up toys, she’s a rescue, let her finally have her fun

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m sticking with they’re not going to get engaged. Their holidays aren’t exactly romantic and she doesn’t give him the opportunity to do it anywhere nice because whenever he suggests they go anywhere she doesn’t want to. She didn’t want to go into a bar or to the beach on previous trips.. She isn’t helping herself at all.

Reactions: 14
Brogan hits Dubai, I can see it now: arrested for public indecency after getting pissed, rolling around the foyer of the Burj Khalifa

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Brogan hits Dubai, I can see it now: arrested for public indecency after getting pissed, rolling around the foyer of the Burj Khalifa
Well at least she won’t get done for PDA as there is ZERO affection or chemistry with these two 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Totally what I've been thinking since someone mentioned Dubai... hope she gets drunk where she shouldn't and ends up locked up abroad.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gets a working dog, is annoyed when she does working dog things 🤷🏼‍♀️ I have a terrier and nothing brings her more joy than destuffing toys, it’s a natural dog behaviour! Agree with all previous posters who suggested enrichment toys like kongs, puzzles etc but unfortunately theyre not always aesthetically pleasing and might not fufill bonnies prey drive. Tbh I don’t mind my dog ripping up toys, she’s a rescue, let her finally have her fun
Same as me our dog is a terrier and loves ripping those toys to shreds! And if she loves doing it we let her she’s having fun!

Reactions: 7
Since Brogan is such a control freak and planner, I wonder if she will one day just schedule in Benji's 'surprise' proposal into one of their holidays and when he gets passed the itinerary on travel day he'll be like WTF?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aren't people really glam in Dubai though? Cant imagine her fitting in, in her grubby Disney sweatshirts and messy bun with no make up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Same as me our dog is a terrier and loves ripping those toys to shreds! And if she loves doing it we let her she’s having fun!
You don’t tell your dogs off though and are happy for them to do it! Bonnie has ripped toys up since they’ve had her and then she moans about it! Someone make it make sense PLEASE!! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You don’t tell your dogs off though and are happy for them to do it! Bonnie has ripped toys up since they’ve had her and then she moans about it! Someone make it make sense PLEASE!! 😂
I know and who knows what poor Bonnie went through before they ‘rescued’ her let her rip her toys up if she wants to! And if she’s shouting at her like that on camera to post on her stories what is she doing when the cameras are off! 😰

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I know and who knows what poor Bonnie went through before they ‘rescued’ her let her rip her toys up if she wants to! And if she’s shouting at her like that on camera to post on her stories what is she doing when the cameras are off! 😰
this is my attitude with my two rescues. One likes to baby his toys and protect them and the other just likes to murder. It’s about how they’re choosing to interact. They’re not destructive of anything else. Bonnie seems to only destroy her toys, she’s interacting with things they give her in the way that brings her the most satisfaction. It just is how she’s built. I could never shout at my dogs over that (or anything!). Bonnie is SO incredibly well behaved, I have done 3 years of training with mine and they’re still much naughtier, she doesn’t know how lucky she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve had a dog who chewed the plaster off the wall despite having toys and a bed he could destroy. That was enough to tell him off as my dad had to repair the wall. However my other dogs destroyed toys but that’s why we got the toys, so they had something to do if they’re bored and my family were busy and it wasn’t walk/play time. We had a running joke that our last dog, a German Shepard had a ‘line up’ of footballs in the garden he had punctured that he was proud of.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I bet she hates seeing the current thread title just as much as we love it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Two vlogs in a week 😳😲 new year, new Brogan?! (doubtful, I mean she'll probably take the rest of January off because she's overwhelmed) and who advertises themselves as background viewing?!
Screenshot_20220106-204657_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Why has her business coach not told her to stop describing her vlogs as background viewing?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.