Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see bonpaul 8.0 is back again.
You beat me to that its a dead give away since shes back from her holiday lol

Cant be Brogan though she has diarys full of her passwords unless shes too pished to remember her log in details want us to remind your username Brogan :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry to have gotten a little personal back there (and I don't find the topic triggering, just frustrating), it's just that see more here about Brogan wanting to be engaged than I get from her herself in her videos lately. Sure she's "hinted" (maybe a bit more than that :p) in the past but everyone seems obsessed with everything she does lately being a proposal as though she's constantly banging on about it, and from what I've seen in recent videos she's not? They don't have any romantic chemistry at all, but I hope he's not just stringing her along, like I say it sure sucks to waste the time that way and it's not fair. They're both so young to have just "settled", but that's how it feels when you see them interact. I think he's as bad as her on that regard too.

Reactions: 13
Ok @Mable912 here’s the screenshot of Brogan admitting that she’s not completely honest when working with brands! 🤦🏻‍♀️

(The fact she put ‘obviously!’ makes it even worse! Like no actually Brogan I’m pretty sure your followers want you to be honest about a product or brand even if you didn’t like it? Not fricking lie? 🤨 just shows how little integrity she has and no respect or decency towards her followers and that all she cares about is the money…)

View attachment 966953

And here’s another screenshot thrown in for good measure. Just another example of how rude Brogan can be to her followers who have good intentions for no reason.

Anyone remember this classic?

View attachment 966945
Who remembers this classic @broganlol posted ? 😂😂😂
009EC70B-2316-44CE-8D26-631213787C11.jpeg

original post:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
It is SO BAD admitting you only give positive reviews if you're gifted a meal or whatever. Like God even if that's true you shouldn't admit it!

Reactions: 6
Maybe Ben has mommy issues hence he is with Brogan. He is an only child and doesn’t spend the holidays with family? Even when his mom has been traveling all year you think they would be eager to spend some time together catching up. This is not even the first year they go away, if I was his mom I would put my foot down and say “I want to spend Christmas together this year”. Ben’s family must be as strange as the Mooneys for him to not mind their madness.

Also if Brogan was a normal human being she would want to spend time with Ben’s mom. You can learn a lot about a person just by observing how they act with their family.

Reactions: 7
I g
Maybe Ben has mommy issues hence he is with Brogan. He is an only child and doesn’t spend the holidays with family? Even when his mom has been traveling all year you think they would be eager to spend some time together catching up. This is not even the first year they go away, if I was his mom I would put my foot down and say “I want to spend Christmas together this year”. Ben’s family must be as strange as the Mooneys for him to not mind their madness.

Also if Brogan was a normal human being she would want to spend time with Ben’s mom. You can learn a lot about a person just by observing how they act with their family.
Maybe, but don’t people with “mommy issues” tend to date someone motherly? and that’s not Brogan at all. If he craved a big family she’s also not that as she falls out with them all.

Reactions: 12

We can only factor in mum issues if Benjiblesshims mum is a lazy witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I g

Maybe, but don’t people with “mommy issues” tend to date someone motherly? and that’s not Brogan at all. If he craved a big family she’s also not that as she falls out with them all.
It depends. Brogan is dependable in a sense that she will never leave him or cheat on him. She doesn’t ask for him to get out of his comfort zone: they literally do and eat the same things over and over. Add in the way she dresses and looks, could definitely pass for a mother.

If Ben’s mom went to travel the country in an RV for a year that sounds like she is somewhat adventurous and aloof. Maybe in his childhood he didn’t have much stabile in knowing what was coming next so he is craving that.

Reactions: 5
If Ben’s mom went to travel the country in an RV for a year that sounds like she is somewhat adventurous and aloof. Maybe in his childhood he didn’t have much stabile in knowing what was coming next so he is craving that.
:oops::oops::oops:
Benji (ick) is a grown man, I feel like calling his mother aloof for doing her own thing is seriously harsh.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The more i watch Ben the more i realise what an utter loser he actually is.
He comes across as so bleeping boring and everybody as pathetic as Miss Tat herself.
Just look at his dress sense, the fact he's anyways plugged into his sports programs/ betting our whatever he's doing, as well as his dress sense and his weird obsession with farm shops!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Benji (ick) is a grown man, I feel like calling his mother aloof for doing her own thing is seriously harsh.
Exactly, I mean, I hope when my kids are grown with lives of their own, that I'll want to go off and do something that I want to do. Having children doesn't mean you just become some sort of being that is solely there to parent!

Reactions: 20
Exactly, I mean, I hope when my kids are grown with lives of their own, that I'll want to go off and do something that I want to do. Having children doesn't mean you just become some sort of being that is solely there to parent!
on this point I would never make my children spend Christmas with me, i’d want them to but I wouldn’t want it to be because they felt obliged.

Reactions: 11
Agreed, he’s a grown man almost in his 30s and her only child, surely this is what life is all about? She can’t just sit around at home watching the clock waiting for Benji to spend time with her! She’s living her life! 😂

Reactions: 18
He comes across as so bleeping boring and everybody as pathetic as Miss Tat herself.
Just look at his dress sense, the fact he's anyways plugged into his sports programs/ betting our whatever he's doing, as well as his dress sense and his weird obsession with farm shops!
On Christmas Day when she walked in, he was playing Football Manager on his laptop… I know that bloody screen unfortunately hahaha! But who plays a game on Christmas Day first thing in the morning on a trip away?!

Reactions: 24

Both of them are SO basic and vanilla aren’t they? They are so predictable and bland and I just feel like they live the sort of life that when they hit 50/60 they’re going to be like ‘damn we really did sweet duck all during our younger years’.

Everything they’re interested in is just so monotone if that makes sense, all one level of ‘meh’ and I feel like they’re not the sort of people you could ever sit down with and have an interesting conversation with about anything.

Reactions: 22
On Christmas Day when she walked in, he was playing Football Manager on his laptop… I know that bloody screen unfortunately hahaha! But who plays a game on Christmas Day first thing in the morning on a trip away?!
My fella, who loves a bit of football manager himself, was like, it's Christmas day!! It just seemed like every other day for them, festering under blankets, playing on games and watching shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I reckon a gifted cruise, gifted Dubai stay (she is definitely pushing for one on Instagram) or maybe skiing, If the bank of mummy rescheduled her skiing trip then Brogan & Benji would prob tag a long.

Could be a valentines break. If so then I do think she will expect the engagement ring, she has the Mickey Mouse bridal ears ready to wear in Disney in May. Bet she puts them on with her crocs and walks around the house in them pretending Bonnie is the bridesmaid...😂. Brogan is desperate for that Instagram photo in front of the castle wearing them.

whatever it is, we all know it will just be them sat in a room/house, eating, more eating and more eating whilst they ignore each other.

Also the comments by some of her followers...are these actually real people or is it just Brogan who sets up accounts and writes that sh*t, because if those people are real people I think humanity is absolutely f*cked. Who watches her thinking her content is like a cosy slipper, or couple goals, who writes sh*t like that....wtf...so many questions!
New thread title suggestion: Brogans Bridal ears, Tattle says cheers 🥂 Benji “the partner” puts headphones in ears lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.