Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her grammar is appalling šŸ˜‚ ā€œpassing the SHEEPS on the way backā€ a grown woman. Sheā€™s a grown woman.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
It is weird that neither Brogan or Adam posted anything about them seeing each other. Benji has got ear pods in and getting ready to watch something on his iPad, as they're eating dinner one of the nights. I'd be pissed about that, although its probably very common for them

Reactions: 13
I haven't watched the vlog yet, we were going to watch it last night, but by the time the child was in bed I decided that almost an hour was too long to keep my eyes open šŸ˜‚ what I don't understand is, why are they together? It's clear from all of the comments/screenshots etc, that they can't and don't spend any proper one on one time without some form of technology being a buffer. They are apart 90% of the week and when they are together he has his headphones in. Me and my fella spend a lot of time together, and yes, we do sometimes have headphones in (mainly me when I'm trying to do uni work or doing housework as otherwise I get distracted šŸ˜‚) or he'll stick is PlayStation or xbox on, but then we'll sit and just play cards or a board game with a bit or music on in the background, or we'll spend hours chatting random tit or talking about serious stuff, and theres always touching, even if it's just hand holding when going for a walk or when they're watching telly, a quick touch of the bum, a little cuddle, a hand in the thigh or a peck on the cheek or forehead! They don't ever act like a couple, and other than the zillions of trips, they just seem completely disconnected from each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It is weird that neither Brogan or Adam posted anything about them seeing each other. Benji has got ear pods in and getting ready to watch something on his iPad, as they're eating dinner one of the nights. I'd be pissed about that, although its probably very common for them
I thought it was weird she didnā€™t say Adam Hattan as she usually did, I assume Adam doesnā€™t want people knowing heā€™s her friend?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I believe the upcoming trip she hinted at is a cruise "in partnership with" P&O

Reactions: 6
Why oh why does she wear that jumper outside of Halloween? The people of The Cotsworlds must have thought whodafuq is that. Seriously who wears that to apparently a posh pub on New Year's Eve, Banjo is a lucky guy

View attachment 966202
She doesnā€™t know how to style herself or wear anything remotely flattering, it has to be Disney clothes or other brands. Sheā€™s a lover of the sweatshirt but doesnā€™t realise itā€™s not a good look. No wonder the romance is off the table, who comes out to a date with their partner with such little care for their appearance? Both of them!

Reactions: 12
I reckon a gifted cruise, gifted Dubai stay (she is definitely pushing for one on Instagram) or maybe skiing, If the bank of mummy rescheduled her skiing trip then Brogan & Benji would prob tag a long.

Could be a valentines break. If so then I do think she will expect the engagement ring, she has the Mickey Mouse bridal ears ready to wear in Disney in May. Bet she puts them on with her crocs and walks around the house in them pretending Bonnie is the bridesmaid...šŸ˜‚. Brogan is desperate for that Instagram photo in front of the castle wearing them.

whatever it is, we all know it will just be them sat in a room/house, eating, more eating and more eating whilst they ignore each other.

Also the comments by some of her followers...are these actually real people or is it just Brogan who sets up accounts and writes that sh*t, because if those people are real people I think humanity is absolutely f*cked. Who watches her thinking her content is like a cosy slipper, or couple goals, who writes sh*t like that....wtf...so many questions!

Reactions: 12
Iā€™m going for a pub meal later today in honour of brogan since Iā€™m in London. Might go for one tomorrow too

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does Benji always have headphones in?! It would really annoy me

She is literally the meaning of the phrase ā€œall the gear but no ideaā€

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The way she read the sign outside that said something like ā€œLauren and the team wishes you a happy Christmasā€ or something made me think she thought that was written just for them.
I thought this too šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
So a week away from Christmas, another trip in a month AND Florida?? She really believes in reducing your carbon footprint doesnā€™t she??
Not with that much tit in her house and eating out all the time she bloody doesnt.

I thought she was supposed to be on a diet/exercising anyway. Maybe Disney is why

Reactions: 4
šŸ“ž Benjiā€™s mum: hi love , we are going to be in Bournemouth for Christmas and wondered if we could stay at your house while weā€™re here ? It would be so nice to see you !

Benji: sure mum šŸ¤™šŸ¼šŸ¤™šŸ¼ Iā€™ll let brogan know

ā€”ā€” Christmas Eve arrives ā€” ā€”

Benjiā€™s mum arrives : hello ! Weā€™re so happy to be here ! Benji , give mum a kiss ! Thank you so much for having us , it will be so nice to spend Christmas with you ! ā€¦ wait , why are there 58 tote bags packed full of crap in the hallway ?!

Benji: uhh ā€¦ I thought I told you ā€¦ weā€™re going away for Christmas ā€¦ brogan thought it would be nice if you had some time alone over Christmas

Brogan : šŸ˜ˆ

Benjiā€™s mum : ohhh ā€¦. Uh ā€¦ thatā€™s very kind but we were really hoping to spend time with you ! Oh well , we are here for another few days so I guess we can see you when we get back ?

Benji: ohhhh ā€¦ we donā€™t get back until New Yearā€™s Eve ! Sorry ā€¦ I swear I told you ā€¦

Brogan : šŸ˜ˆ

Benjiā€™s mum: no .. itā€™s okay love .. itā€™s not like itā€™s the first Christmas without my mother or anything ā€¦ oh wait šŸ„ŗ

Brogan: šŸ˜ˆ

Benji : welll ā€¦. Weā€™ve got a pub lunch to get too ! Merry crimbo mum , see you in 2022 at some point I guess šŸ¤™šŸ¼ Come on bub !

Brogan: yay !! Pub lunch !! šŸ·

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I reckon a gifted cruise, gifted Dubai stay (she is definitely pushing for one on Instagram) or maybe skiing, If the bank of mummy rescheduled her skiing trip then Brogan & Benji would prob tag a long.

Could be a valentines break. If so then I do think she will expect the engagement ring, she has the Mickey Mouse bridal ears ready to wear in Disney in May. Bet she puts them on with her crocs and walks around the house in them pretending Bonnie is the bridesmaid...šŸ˜‚. Brogan is desperate for that Instagram photo in front of the castle wearing them.

whatever it is, we all know it will just be them sat in a room/house, eating, more eating and more eating whilst they ignore each other.

Also the comments by some of her followers...are these actually real people or is it just Brogan who sets up accounts and writes that sh*t, because if those people are real people I think humanity is absolutely f*cked. Who watches her thinking her content is like a cosy slipper, or couple goals, who writes sh*t like that....wtf...so many questions!
Has to be her on fake accounts, I thought she had her DMā€™s turned off?

Reactions: 7
the sign in the background though "the bell (end)"
98A79998-0475-488A-8D22-A87687141079219BBBBB_A000000.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ok, I don't want to be a party pooper, but does anyone else think it's a bit unprofessional for her to show herself drunk laying on the floor in someone else's house?

I'm not saying she can't do those things BUT her vlogs are her way of promoting herself to potential brands and I just think it's a bit icky and unprofessional.

Yes by all means have a drink, no problem with that but laying on the floor slurring your words and acting like a 5 year old is not something a 'business woman' should be putting out there to potential clients.

Reactions: 45
BBA4D0E1-5B72-4E26-80FD-DFFA7DE88008.jpeg

Alright Tattlers, take your bets. Who is begging worked and is getting a ring first, Brog or Binky? šŸ¤£

Brog & Benā€™s five year is next month and Binky and her manā€™s in April, although Iā€™m pretty sure they were separated for a portion of that five years but I could be remembering that wrong.

I feel like these two are constantly competing with each other and Brogan would lose it if Binky got engaged first. Sheā€™d act happy for her online of course but sheā€™s be fuming internally

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Brog & Benā€™s five year is next month and Binky and her manā€™s in April, although Iā€™m pretty sure they were separated for a portion of that five years but I could be remembering that wrong.
Yeah I'm sure he dumped her pre-covid to go travelling, then they got back together in 2020.

If B&B is 5 years next month then I definitely think that's when she's hoping for a proposal.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.