Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Chipping Norton isn’t what I expected” yeah because you did no research head
I just didn’t get her whole attitude-they were staying in December did they really expect to do long country walks with no mud or rain?

Reactions: 19
“I’ve put out a selection of deserts” 7 mince pies, a Yule log that serves 6 and a massive slab of Christmas cake….?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Sorry if someone has already said this… he’s now called benji my partner.. the plot thickens 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“I’ve put out a selection of deserts” 7 mince pies, a Yule log that serves 6 and a massive slab of Christmas cake….?
There were 9 of us on Christmas Day and my poor mum didn’t even put on a spread like that for pud ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Perhaps this sounds like quite a pedantic thing to pick them up on when you consider the monstrosities of mispronunciations like BAG-et and gourMAY, but Boxing Day when they went on that rainy dog walk and Brogan put on a WASH? This is day 2 of their holiday and she’s loaded up the washing machine?

Proper, dog walking clothing is waterproof. You don’t just wear it once on a muddy dog walk and wash it. You wipe it down or just wear it a few more times, it’s dog walking clothes who cares, they’ll get muddy again!

Also, you can’t wash waterproof clothing like normal. You have to wash it in special detergent that keeps the water proof coating, she should know this from washing ski clothing. I highly doubt they brought water proof tec wash with them so wtf are they doing? It’s like they never bother walking Bonnie in rain or mud and don’t know how to function

Reactions: 11
I think it’s a very basic level of love to buy each other gifts; and it doesn’t have to be grand or majestic.
They could even set a budget, say £50 and do a stocking each with little bits the other person wants/needs (cute socks, lip balm, DVD, pop socket, mug, gift card etc) and one £30-40 gift would be so much fun. I love waking up Christmas morning lighting the fire, listening to Christmas music and sipping Bucks Fizz with my partner while we exchange gifts over an hour so so (because we drag it out, discuss gifts, take photos - just for us- fuss the cat) it’s a weirdly intimate & romantic thing for us!

For anyone else, I’d say if you can’t afford it then it absolutely isn’t required but she can spend £36 on a candle and he can get her a Tiffany necklace for her birthday but nothing at Christmas? Nah she is just selfish and will buy what she wants for herself and therefore won’t buy for him.

Reactions: 28
How do they manage to get up in the morning with the amount of alcohol they consume? I had a few ciders on new year's and it took me pretty much the whole day to feel back to normal again!
Well the dog doesn't get out until lunch time so do we really think they're getting up?? Benji maybe but not her.

Reactions: 8
I wish I could have seen a clip of the visit TK Adam. Not sure he can be that arsed with Brogan without Gary C there to act as chaperone.

and the outlets. Price something at £100 and mark it down to £70 even though it’s worth £40 and Brogan will think it’s a bargain. She’s all about the branding.

Reactions: 16
The lack of footage of Adam Hatton and the 1 and a half hour meet up I thought was interesting, he gave her the minimum of his time.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.