Brogan Tate #82 never the bridesmaid, never the bride

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 966404

Alright Tattlers, take your bets. Who is begging worked and is getting a ring first, Brog or Binky? 🤣

Brog & Ben’s five year is next month and Binky and her man’s in April, although I’m pretty sure they were separated for a portion of that five years but I could be remembering that wrong.

I feel like these two are constantly competing with each other and Brogan would lose it if Binky got engaged first. She’d act happy for her online of course but she’s be fuming internally
This is so embarrassing from Binky though...

• Haha
Reactions: 45
View attachment 966404

Alright Tattlers, take your bets. Who is begging worked and is getting a ring first, Brog or Binky? 🤣

Brog & Ben’s five year is next month and Binky and her man’s in April, although I’m pretty sure they were separated for a portion of that five years but I could be remembering that wrong.

I feel like these two are constantly competing with each other and Brogan would lose it if Binky got engaged first. She’d act happy for her online of course but she’s be fuming internally
Why do they think a ring is the be all and end all? Like I get its nice to show the world that you're committed to each other but surely as a couple you know that you're committed! Or is she worried that he might ditch her again to go travelling on his own if he doesn't stick a ring on it?! Hardly the basis for a lasting relationship if he dropped her so he could sew his oats and do what he wanted when travelling.

Reactions: 27
Yeah I'm sure he dumped her pre-covid to go travelling, then they got back together in 2020.

If B&B is 5 years next month then I definitely think that's when she's hoping for a proposal.
Neither in 2022. Binky first as I think they want kids. If she says marriage first then kids, I see him agreeing to that. Waiting for Brogan to be passive agressive about only getting an eveing invite. If she gets one at all.

Brogan will give an ultimatum sooner or later. I assume Brogan doesnt want kids (hell she shouldnt have kids) and they want to elope so its not like it has to be soon to include her elderly nan, have a massive party while they are young or to ease the legality of children. She'll force it out of him eventually.

Or he is waiting out for a sponser cause benjis mum wont hand over the family heirloom

Reactions: 13
I think binky because she’s competitive and her and her partner seem to have had a lot more conversations where they’re on the same page, but hun, you haven’t been together for all the time, I just can’t believe she got back with him 😂😂

Ben’s mum used to work in a charity shop, maybe brogan was worried she’d think ben’s mum would take them back to work with her 😂😂

• Angry
Reactions: 17
BINKY’S POST!!!!! Binky omg you are so much better than stooping that low, come on girl!

That’s really made me cringe! How embarrassing for her and her bf too, I’m sorry but I would never

• Haha
Reactions: 37
When I've rented a cottage with friends, we do all the dishes, tidy, sweep the floors and strip the beds but I don't do a full-on clean before we leave the place. Most of the places here in my part of Canada either clean themselves when you leave or they have a cleaner come in and do it before the next guests check in later in the day.

I feel bad for these AirB&B hosts because they likely figured that a 1-bed cottage in the Cotswolds would attract a certain type of clientele who wouldn't be getting shitfaced and putting their grotty blankets all over your furniture or crumpling all your throw pillows.

Reactions: 12
I’d love nothing more for them both to be dumped 😂 a man that wants you does not need pressure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I thought this too 😂
Me three! She literally thought they'd sat that out just for Brogan the influencer.

Yes, it's unprofessional and cringe to show herself in that state in the vlog when she was shitfaced. The fact that she left it in when she was doing her fabulous editing job says it all. She has no self-awareness whatsoever. While I'm not a fan of the granny/Laura Ashley floral dresses, I'd prefer them over her constant need to wear a tacky sweatshirt when she's out and about. That's for a dog walk, slumming around the house, a run to the grocery store, or even, the gym. Not a lunch out with your other half or shopping in upscale outlets.

Reactions: 10
Bianca will get engaged first … brogan will have a meltdown and kick OFF .. Benji will then feel so much pressure to do it he will

That’s my prediction !

When I've rented a cottage with friends, we do all the dishes, tidy, sweep the floors and strip the beds but I don't do a full-on clean before we leave the place. Most of the places here in my part of Canada either clean themselves when you leave or they have a cleaner come in and do it before the next guests check in later in the day.

I feel bad for these AirB&B hosts because they likely figured that a 1-bed cottage in the Cotswolds would attract a certain type of clientele who wouldn't be getting shitfaced and putting their grotty blankets all over your furniture or crumpling all your throw pillows.
Yeah same, there's usually a cleaning fee anyway for the bigger stuff, I reckon Brogan either left dirty dishes or if she did clean them she probably didn't put them away

I think the etiquette of staying in an AirBnB would have been a useful and informative section for her vlog

Reactions: 5
I think Brogan thought she was fun and quirky when she was drunk.

The place she stayed at had enhanced cleaning with specific products so they would have deep cleaned it all regardless.

Never noticed her share a present from Binky when she was showing off the others (?).

Reactions: 10
my partner and I have been together over 6 years and neither of us want to get married, and have had specific conversations to check in with each other to make sure we still dont want this
what i dont understand (and please dont take it the wrong way) is if you are in a serious relationship and you are annoyed at how long your partner is taking to propose... why is that not a conversation? why it is digs on the internet like this? (binky i mean). I dont get it, it doesnt seem healthy to be annoyed at someone for not doing something on your time frame... when you can ask them instead if thats what you want

Reactions: 26
I got to her bragging about being a big potato (ambassador) then closed the video. It’s so booooring and depressing. The whole thing is just dull. The amount they had in the car was shocking, I’ve seen less with people moving house!!!

Also, they really didn’t get each other a single gift? I get spending the money on something else but why not make a little stocking each? I just get the vibes that they are more friends now than in love!

Reactions: 21
BINKY’S POST!!!!! Binky omg you are so much better than stooping that low, come on girl!

That’s really made me cringe! How embarrassing for her and her bf too, I’m sorry but I would never
This just screams insecurity to me. Beyond embarrassing. If I had a friend who was doing this (even as a joke) I would be saying something....

• Heart
I’ve a feeling they’re off to Orlando.

I loved the bit in the vlog when he said they take a month to unpack when they get home and she was SEW disgusted saying not a month. Definitely a month you lazy sloth!
I agree, I think they are hoping they are going on there Disney trip she had to put of last year x

Reactions: 3
I got to her bragging about being a big potato (ambassador) then closed the video. It’s so booooring and depressing. The whole thing is just dull. The amount they had in the car was shocking, I’ve seen less with people moving house!!!

Also, they really didn’t get each other a single gift? I get spending the money on something else but why not make a little stocking each? I just get the vibes that they are more friends now than in love!
What I found odd about the no gift thing is how much she then went on to spend on herself while they were away and she said she had been sales shopping online from the bed on Boxing Day.

Reactions: 13
what i dont understand (and please dont take it the wrong way) is if you are in a serious relationship and you are annoyed at how long your partner is taking to propose... why is that not a conversation? why it is digs on the internet like this? (binky i mean). I dont get it, it doesnt seem healthy to be annoyed at someone for not doing something on your time frame... when you can ask them instead if thats what you want
Hard agree with this … a few years into our relationship , my husband and I had a chat about marriage and how soon we wanted to do it , agreed a house was more a priority but we’d revisit the idea when we bought one

Once we bought a house , we sat down and said that ideally we’d like to be married in the next 2 years or so , we went to a jewellers and I showed him rings I liked and what I’d fancy and my husband proposed within a few months of that !

I know lots of people like the idea of a romantic wow omg surprise proposal and he did keep the details of the proposal and ring a secret from me
And even though I was sort of expecting it , it was still an amazing moment … marriage is a big step and weddings are a large expense , seems very outdated that the man should be expected to be the only one making the decision if a couple are ready for it or not !

Communication is key :)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.