Brogan Tate #74 Better Tate than Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless you have conducted a financial audit you have no idea what you are talking about either - so doesn’t mean you are less wrong 😘

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I think it’s only a matter of time until people start turning on influencers, especially with the cost of living rising and incoming shortages. It’s going to be a bad time but I can’t wait to see how Brogan navigates a world where she can’t brag about the tit she buys.
I cannot wait. The amount of tit she buys that will inevitably end up in land fill makes me furious. Just stop and think about what you're buying, FOR duck'S SAKE! Influencers: 'it was only a fiver, really can't go wrong, if I don't wear it then I've only wasted a few pounds' AND CONTRIBUTED TO THE FAST FASHION CRISIS IN THE PROCESS 🥴👺

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I posted that and self employed people must have gone through hell in the pandemic- like we did. But eff these cloggers

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She claimed a government grant and did duck all work…. That was made clear she stopped putting as much content out, Ben was furloughed, brogan decided she couldn’t be arsed to work and the easier option was to claim the grant (I’m surprised she got one considering the amount of people in my life who got £0)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Unless you have conducted a financial audit you have no idea what you are talking about either - so doesn’t mean you are less wrong 😘
I actually have :) and im not sure how that would impact your knowledge on whether or not you can furlough yourself (which you can’t by the way)

She claimed a government grant and did duck all work…. That was made clear she stopped putting as much content out, Ben was furloughed, brogan decided she couldn’t be arsed to work and the easier option was to claim the grant (I’m surprised she got one considering the amount of people in my life who got £0)
Yep , she wanted a holiday so decided to claim for the self employed grant … truly despicable !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Hang on, you claim you are Brogan’s financial auditor - you have analysed her books for 3 years? Is this what you are stating?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hang on, you claim you are Brogan’s financial auditor - you have analysed her books for 3 years? Is this what you are stating?
No , don’t be daft 🤣 do you think I’d be here if I was brogan’s accountant ! I thought you meant in general - I used to assist in our companies financial audit every year in my previous role .. obvs I haven’t done brogan’s 🤣 I’ve been on these threads for 4 years , imagine if I’d sat on that for all this time !!!

I think you are quite confused on what furlough is - only PAYE employed people could be furloughed , but brogan very likely claimed for the SEISS (self employed income support scheme) . However , I don’t think we know that for sure … did she ever confirm it anywhere ? We are 99% sure she did though ! Scuzzy as her work really wasn’t impacted at all , she still did lots of low rent ADs

@Hugh Jass explained it well - I agree with you that brogan claimed money from the Govt but was just correcting your use of the term furlough which was incorrect in the context ..

can we move on now ? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I can’t say I’m looking forward to her wardrobe declutter/try on video tomorrow but I’m sure the screenshots will be funny 😆 I hope she doesn’t look like she’s rolled out of bed to film it either.

Reactions: 17
I can’t say I’m looking forward to her wardrobe declutter/try on video tomorrow but I’m sure the screenshots will be funny 😆 I hope she doesn’t look like she’s rolled out of bed to film it either.
She’s decluttering her wardrobe ? That’s going to be a 4 hour feature length special

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So what, you knew what I meant she claimed money when she had no legit/moral right to. She sits on her lard arse all day and claimed from tax payers to buy crap for landfill, when some people are struggling to feed their kids.
Now we can lay it to rest. So many scuzzy influencers

Reactions: 5
She
So what, you knew what I meant she claimed money when she had no legit/moral right to. She sits on her lard arse all day and claimed from tax payers to buy crap for landfill, when some people are struggling to feed their kids.
Now we can lay it to rest. So many scuzzy influencers
I can't wait for her to have to get a real job

Decutter!? She had no idea how. It is just going to be her getting rid of clothes that no longer fit her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just think food brings Brogan happiness, and she associates it with times where she has felt happy - being on holiday, on a trip, at an event. All times where there is a lot of food and you feel less food associated guilt as it’s a treat. So when she has these trips etc, she thinks the excessive food makes it even better.

I’m the same, it’s a struggle when you have emotional attachments to food but it’s SO common. I look back at times where I’ve successfully lost weight and it is because I was really content at that point.

She seems to still be chasing happiness; I don’t know what will bring that for her though. People can say getting healthy but it is so much easier said than done.
Oh my God you have no idea how much that hit me.. I'm the same too! Too much life stress and comfort eating.. really hard to get through.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.