Brogan Tate #74 Better Tate than Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I go to London tomorrow for 5 days and managed to pack everything I need into a cabin sized suitcase and a backpack

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I cannot believe she went out looking for a full meal at 11pm because she was a bit peckish. Just go to sleep! She seriously needs help, this screams food addiction. She always has an excuse to eat: pre-event she needs to eat in case she gets hungry (so why was she hungry afterwards?), then she comes up with all these reasons why she needs to eat afterwards anyway. I think she was coming down from the high of the event and food was the only way to make herself feel better. It just shows how very unhappy she must actually be.
If I am that hungry at night I’d just find a corner shop for a bag of crisps.

Reactions: 18
Wow, she was obviously clearly rattled by the comments on Tattle about benji saying 'single man reveal yourself' so feels the need to let us know he was merely repeating a catchphrase 😂. No brogan, it WAS a Freudian slip!!!
Deffo !
Broges ask yourself what he’s doing all week, you won’t even let him write his own insta posts, marking her territory any which way she can !!

Reactions: 19
Did she really need more Crocs when we are going into winter (we’ve had horrific rain) and she’s previously bought walking boots specifically for dog walks and countless pairs of trainers for the same reason.
I thought this too. Personally I couldn’t stand the wet grass touching my bare ankle even if my foot was warm!! The walking boots are probably lost in that hell hole like benji’s football boots.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Not only does she have an addiction to food, but she also has an addiction to spending money. It doesn't matter what it's on, she just needs an excuse to burn some money on something. 'Oh I needed XYZ for when the weather is a bit chilly' STOP MAKING UP BULLSHIT EXCUSES JUST TO BUY SOMETHING. Your dog doesn't need 50 beds, you don't need 10 variations of ugly Crocs, your home doesn't need 200 mugs and you don't need a different jacket for every single weather possibility.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
It shows how crap her dog walks must be, I have a dog, that I walk properly daily, if I wore crocs to do any of those walks my feet would be killing me. They are not “dog walking” shoes. She’s just lazy.

Reactions: 27
It shows how crap her dog walks must be, I have a dog, that I walk properly daily, if I wore crocs to do any of those walks my feet would be killing me. They are not “dog walking” shoes. She’s just lazy.
Thing is, all she does is walk laps of a small park, she doesn’t even take bonnie on a proper long walk everyday! She sometimes just stands there

Reactions: 16
We used to have a joke that my grandpa had a coat for every degree of temperature change. Brogan outdoes him by some way.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think it’s only a matter of time until people start turning on influencers, especially with the cost of living rising and incoming shortages. It’s going to be a bad time but I can’t wait to see how Brogan navigates a world where she can’t brag about the tit she buys.

Reactions: 23
Self employed people couldn't claim furlough. I wish people would stop saying she claimed this when she couldnt.
Exactly , it just feels like shaming people who were put on furlough and couldn’t help it … you can’t furlough yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 17
No, I am not Brogan, just someone who is mentally going through some things and has a lot of housework piling up
I didn’t mean you were Brogan, I meant your description of somebody struggling with mental health issues manifesting in struggling to keep up with housework etc also fits Brogan. I’ve been there myself!

Reactions: 9
Self employed people couldn't claim furlough. I wish people would stop saying she claimed this when she couldnt.
I'm sure the original poster was just referring to the fact Brogan claimed the self employment support allowance. I think we can forgive the use of the term furlough. The point is, she has horrendous morals and claimed help unnecessarily. There were so many self employed people who literally did not have a business for months on end. YouTube didn't go anywhere during lock down. In fact YouTube THRIVED. She's a bleep. End of

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.