Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hiya23

She referred to Benji as “sexy” and I genuinely felt a part of me die.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 75

Emmapism

VIP Member
She cut off her crusts......on a child's plate .......but looks 47...I just can't with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
D84661BB-C8EA-4C55-A852-6C141AEC8719.png

This shot is literally every Freshers bedroom. Photos on the wall, products crammed in because they don’t have enough storage in their uni accom. Get a grip, and be more home proud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

ArielVibes

Screenshot_20210930-200831_YouTube.jpg

I've been lurking for MONTHS, and I just paused the vlog on my phone to get dinner and I had to post what I saw 😅

Also, why didn't they put a small shed in their outside with a patch of REAL grass instead of a huge artificial soon-to-be piss-soaked pile of plastic! Who has a STORAGE room in a fairly big house for only 2 people! Declutter your life you mess.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

disneys

VIP Member
8F54A0AD-2DB1-45A5-BD54-7BB1C01F5103.jpeg

I’m on a bit of a late night brogan search fest (I was looking for a turban picture !!) and found her Depop …. Love her trying to flog her Bras for a fiver 🤣

what some great photography , crumpled on a bed ! hey if this YouTube gig ever stops , brogan could explore a career in product photography !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Mable912

VIP Member
Fucking hell guys. Me and the bf have had a shit week (bad family news, speeding ticket, house problems- they say bad things come in threes!) but I have belly laughed reading all these posts tonight.

Special shout-out to @Hugh Jass’ Hyacinth collage and @Venom’s editing!

I know this isn’t a Charlotte rave thread but this is how you do classy Disney
4484C067-74E9-4994-AD2B-01C0D10FAECC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Carmeme

Brogan on Benji: “you look sexy”

Benji on Brogan: “I absolutely love that dress, it really compliments ITSELF”

Haha what a thing to say about how your girlfriend looks done up to the nines.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Kawaiiuk

On other matters, I know we knew she had the insta handles for @brogantate and @brogantatelever but did we realise she had the Twitter ones too?
Screenshot_20210928-214746.png
Screenshot_20210928-214743.png
Screenshot_20210928-214732.png

And while down the same time wasting hole I found this 🤣
Screenshot_20210928-214904.png

Probably all old news but it amused me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Esme

VIP Member
Crying over Disney- grow up. I’d be embarrassed to post something so childish.
I’ve cried over Sarah Everard. Both the family statements yesterday and the sentence today. After the last 18 months, she needs to get into the real world FFS, there are more important things than going to Disney. I’m just glad for my family and things like a warm home, food on the table and feeling loved. She needs to stop pinning her life happiness onto benji and Bonnie, and things like holidays, Disney bags and food. The girl needs a good shake and talking to. She was saying yesterday Megan had dropped her leftovers so she didn’t need to cook 🤯 I just can’t fathom how people like this exist, their life is just so empty and shallow with no meaning whatsoever. She may think she’s living her best life but she’s rotting away.

• Heart
Reactions: 57