Brogan Tate #74 Better Tate than Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as she clearly has the time to clean her house, it’s obviously something she struggles with. She has a lot of disposable cash so I don’t know why she doesn’t just get a cleaner a couple of hours a week.

I know it’s a bit lazy but if you don’t enjoy cleaning and have the money why not? It’s giving someone else an income at the end of the day.
They would find it impossible to clean around the mess. It would only take her one box to start somewhere and go from there.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A cleaner wouldn’t touch their gigantic piles of tit though. She needs a slap of reality and told to get off her lazy arse.

Reactions: 15
I cannot believe she went out looking for a full meal at 11pm because she was a bit peckish. Just go to sleep! She seriously needs help, this screams food addiction. She always has an excuse to eat: pre-event she needs to eat in case she gets hungry (so why was she hungry afterwards?), then she comes up with all these reasons why she needs to eat afterwards anyway. I think she was coming down from the high of the event and food was the only way to make herself feel better. It just shows how very unhappy she must actually be.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I think she’s got a food addiction, it’s all she thinks about. She hasn’t even swallowed the last mouthful before she’s looking for the next thing.

Reactions: 38
She seems to really avoid the feeling of hunger. You see that sometimes with people who were food insecure when they were younger (not Brogan, clearly) but I wonder if she associates it with other feelings of emptiness? She really needs something more in her life.

Reactions: 10
I think she’s got a food addiction, it’s all she thinks about. She hasn’t even swallowed the last mouthful before she’s looking for the next thing.
That can lead to a heap of health problems in the future, she definitely needs to address this with a therapist and probably go to the length to distance herself from her mother. A lot of problems seem to stem from her strained relationship with her mother.

Emma Drew is a caution tale, she and her enabling husband are overindulging on food. Emma has not addressed her food issues and has spent 10K on WLS just to fail and regain everything a year later. Not just that, she is diabetic, has other health issued, and can in the future become immobile and lose limbs if she keeps ut.

Brogan is going the same route, it is something she should get help with before it's too late. When you get older, it gets harder to shed off the pounds and she has everything she needs to succeed in terms of a dog that needs walking, gym membership and a PT, an air fryer, etc.

Reactions: 15
Her relationship with her mum doesn’t seem too bad these days, I thought she acted like a five year old around her in the Cricut vlog though.

Benji is probably the one doing her more harm by enabling her so much.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she took Bonnie on a longer walk! And then said look how much she loves it while saying oh no because she was exploring 🙄 just had to ruin it didnt she. She also mentioned some açai waterproof trousers. She says they’re expensive. Is there nothing she doesn’t own at this point?
All you lucky ones that watch her are getting an autumn wardrobe declutter, the garden reveal and an IKEA trip later this week 🤣
D5C88965-F22B-43FE-8313-5B4BDAE71B2A.png
F256CCBE-D5BE-4E9E-BD75-31020887ED1B.png
993C0A63-E1E0-4F27-9914-C28C620E0CC1.png
B18E8921-45CC-4685-9B8C-117F92A1590A.png
2119BACE-D7C9-4D02-918C-CE639F93AF4D.png
8B80491B-D66B-4538-9EC6-1F4FEF1A12B7.png
047B44FB-06EE-4C17-AE50-4D5CE29677A7.png
29ADF436-5253-4956-A03A-299EA26282AF.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I noticed in that Cricut vlog at her mum's house that she mentioned that it was the house that she lived in at a certain period, and didn't mention the reason she got thrown out left. I imagine it's one of those relationships that works ok as long as they don't talk about anything important.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20211005-160622.png

Ooh yay more podcast to look forward to... Wonder how good her first attempt will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just think food brings Brogan happiness, and she associates it with times where she has felt happy - being on holiday, on a trip, at an event. All times where there is a lot of food and you feel less food associated guilt as it’s a treat. So when she has these trips etc, she thinks the excessive food makes it even better.

I’m the same, it’s a struggle when you have emotional attachments to food but it’s SO common. I look back at times where I’ve successfully lost weight and it is because I was really content at that point.

She seems to still be chasing happiness; I don’t know what will bring that for her though. People can say getting healthy but it is so much easier said than done.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She looks grey in her recent stories, might want to try eating some fruit brogs.

Also did Adam forget to bring his suit trousers?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She also mentioned some açai waterproof trousers. She says they’re expensive. Is there nothing she doesn’t own at this point?
She has the skinny waterproof trousers I think, and maybe a pair of the thermal ones as well? They are like £80 a pair but soooo good. I have the waterproof leggings and they are amazing but then I do actually climb Scottish mountains in the rain so it’s necessary 😂 they have some lovely stuff though - I really want their casual stroll pants. But I hate that Brogan has them and that I love them so much 😂

Reactions: 13
Did she really need more Crocs when we are going into winter (we’ve had horrific rain) and she’s previously bought walking boots specifically for dog walks and countless pairs of trainers for the same reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.