Brogan Tate #74 Better Tate than Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t say I’m looking forward to her wardrobe declutter/try on video tomorrow but I’m sure the screenshots will be funny 😆 I hope she doesn’t look like she’s rolled out of bed to film it either.
It will be full off the washing machine must of shrunk this this this oh and this

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watched a small amount of Gary and Brogan live and that’s enough!
-Gary took 400 photos at the 50th event apparently that’s his way of coping with the anxiety of being around lots of people
-Neither have watched videos of the new WDW nighttime shows as would rather wait till they see it in person (Gary may see them this year)
-Lots of people saying how beautiful Brogan looked in her dress at the 50th…
-Brogan mentioned Gary coming to stay with her eventually and he ignored her completely…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh my god it's so cringe! So many awkward silences, why do they go live for this rubbish?! Fraser and Julie joined so GaryC asked Brogan about growing up with Disney holidays and going to Florida. She said 'oh we used to have a timeshare and spend a month in Florida each time' but she doesn't remember staying in many hotels - only villas. I thought they only went once when she was little?! Ridiculous.

SOO much bragging from Brogan, 'we used to get in the car and not know where we were going and we just ended up in DLP' 💁‍♀️🙄

Oh my gosh this is GOLD. Brogan was going off on one about wanting to go to Australia because Benji has family there and she hasn't met them but they're sOoOo lovely as she has them on facebook 🙄 and GaryC TOTALLY cut her off and start replying to other comments about what his YouTube channel username is and then moved on 😂 He keeps doing that and cutting her off 😂

I'm just writing comments while watching as you can tell, so you're getting my stream of consciousness 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I think it’s quite telling that they haven’t organised a trip away together, even just a weekend to Disneyland Paris. If you were friends with someone who loved the same holiday as you and also vlogged it, surely it’d be to both your advantages to do something together, even if it’s just a few days of a two week holiday.
They were planning on but couldn't go due to covid.

Reactions: 3
The Australia part killed me 🤣
@disneys dear prepare yourself, this thread won't last till the automn wardrobe declutter video 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m always so annoyed Brogan has turned out to be such a lazy lump because she was at one point the only YouTuber I felt I could relate to.

She is from my area, had freckles and was pale, mid size and just seemed like a normal person. She felt a bit different to the other YTers who seemed so different to me at the time (Zoe, Tanya, etc). Now she’s just so lazy and uninspiring.

I need to find someone new and similar.

Reactions: 28
Do you think benji gets the ‘brogan tate is going live with OOOHgaryc’ notification while he’s away working and just sighs and contemplates life

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Trust me she would not make the cattle class flight. It's about 24hrs on a plane depending on where you go
The poor flight attendants they will only a hour into the flight and brogan will have eaten all the snacks on board and will be working her way through the food menu cackling going well it's all included in the price isn't benji
Benji won't reply as he will have his headphones in

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The poor flight attendants they will only a hour into the flight and brogan will have eaten all the snacks on board and will be working her way through the food menu cackling going well it's all included in the price isn't benji
Benji won't reply as he will have his headphones in
after they have a full meal at the airport ‘cos you never know what food they’ll have on the plane’

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't know Gary and Adam, is Gary the blonde one and Adam the more handsome dark haired one?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.