Brogan Tate #74 Better Tate than Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She kept getting questions about what beauty and the beast items she owned. Absolutely screaming at the Charlotte question - her face 🤣
D39B5F04-DC2F-47AC-908B-7291235163C3.png
015130EA-E315-4C69-9DD1-7FB02AF79C93.jpeg
7F21381B-896B-49A2-AB3B-FF8BB3B9D1EA.png
040C21F8-289E-40AA-A365-C74253F95CB2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I know this has been said before but I love how her comment about Benji not liking her crusty toenails scraping against his legs in bed has turned into HE IS SICKENED AT THE THOUGHT OF BEING TOUCHED BY HER

Not a Brogan fan in the slightest, I just like how we run with things on this thread and they stick! Like when she told a terminally ill person to have a lovely day, we turned it into "Get well soon" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does Gary claim disability benefits because of his stress, or have I misunderstood ? I hope the latter

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Didn’t watch the live but from all the screenshots this looks like she actually brushed her hair yesterday? Do we think she might finally be considering having some self respect when putting herself out there to the whole internet?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No , don’t be daft 🤣 do you think I’d be here if I was brogan’s accountant ! I thought you meant in general - I used to assist in our companies financial audit every year in my previous role .. obvs I haven’t done brogan’s 🤣 I’ve been on these threads for 4 years , imagine if I’d sat on that for all this time !!!

I think you are quite confused on what furlough is - only PAYE employed people could be furloughed , but brogan very likely claimed for the SEISS (self employed income support scheme) . However , I don’t think we know that for sure … did she ever confirm it anywhere ? We are 99% sure she did though ! Scuzzy as her work really wasn’t impacted at all , she still did lots of low rent ADs

@Hugh Jass explained it well - I agree with you that brogan claimed money from the Govt but was just correcting your use of the term furlough which was incorrect in the context ..

can we move on now ? 🤣
She replied to someone on Twitter about it, someone screenshotted it and shared it to whatever thread we were on at the time! That was WILD

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.