• Boris’ 14th child will be born

• Yaz & Ash will come back to YouTube

• There will be proof that Bush did 9/11

• Dinosaurs will come back to earth

• Binky will steal Benji away

• Benji will propose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Order has been restored as I am making the new thread again ! Ahaaa !! I’m restarting my streak so unless I go missing , please let me do it ok it’s all I have 😂

Thanks @Venom for the awesome winning title selection !

WHO’S READY FOR A RECAP?

well …

- brogan didn’t win her award at the Blogosphere awards but it doesn’t matter guissseee … it was such a good experience anyway … she got to see so many of her “friends” and even made a reel with them all in … didn’t vlog it tho #suspicuous
- what she did win was , in my eyes , queen of original content award as she uploaded a PRIMARK HAUL .. 9 mins long so it could be monetised but no more and showcasing what NOT to buy from Primark this A/W , including some sixth form circa 2011 chic studded shoes ! Uuuuaaaaauuuu !!
- She also did a vlog which was a life update where she was SEW BUSY and ran so many errands such as sitting by the pool in the gym , getting a subway and going to see Benji’s mum !
- she revealed in this vlog that she’s still seeing her PT 2x a week and is LOVING IT GUYS ! She also talked about WDW
- there was much speculation about whether Charlotte Ruff would blocklist bogie from the WDW 50th event this year but sadly CRuff took the higher ground and bogie is on the list , along with ex bffl Beth … now that should be interesting !
- brogan went to a wedding of a dear friend in a play suit many thought was too short and some mr T-esque shades ! 😎 she and benj looked like a right pair of muppets but GUISE SHE MADE SO MANY NEW FRIENDS
- … and Zoe Sugg liked the picture … another bestie for Broges !!
- the garden still isn’t done and brogan let us all know in a rant on her home account and her vlog that BONNIE LUFFS ARTIFICIAL GRASS !!!
- the utility room still isn’t done and @Hugh Jass has been doing weekly updates on its snail paced progress … spoiler : there isn’t any !

& I think that’s it for Mooney manison updates guys … it’s good to be back 😎

Edit: FFS my phone autocorrected Tate to state .. even it knows ! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I genuinely don’t understand how she makes a living.

her days are always the same.

I do admire her confidence. That dress she wore to the wedding was far too short and tight, but she clearly didn’t care

Reactions: 23
Dinosaurs are most definitely going to come back before anything else- but she’s obviously known about that for a while

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I can’t believe we have 118 voters on the poll already !! Brogan must find it sewww overwhelming to have so many “haters”

B7838C1F-3D81-465A-9D73-0FD5F847CFA3.jpeg

If your thread has more views than your channel , maybe it’s time to hang up your grotty head flannel

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
If your thread has more views than your channel , maybe it’s time to hang up your grotty head flannel
😭👏🏻 gonna have to learn to stop drinking when I read I’ve just bloody spat my drink out 😂😂

this needs To be the next thread title.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
8F54A0AD-2DB1-45A5-BD54-7BB1C01F5103.jpeg

I’m on a bit of a late night brogan search fest (I was looking for a turban picture !!) and found her Depop …. Love her trying to flog her Bras for a fiver 🤣

what some great photography , crumpled on a bed ! hey if this YouTube gig ever stops , brogan could explore a career in product photography !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
BRB I’m off to the jack grealish thread for some eye bleach

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.