Brogan Tate #72 twenty seven or 72?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we know how long she is in Plymouth for? Is there much to do there?
Not sure how long she is there for. There’s a handful of stuff they could do like the museum and aquarium, Dartmoor is lovely and very scenic and there’s Dartmoor zoo. There’s tons of beautiful beaches nearby and lots of history in Plymouth. I’m surprised she didn’t show more of the Barbican as that is really beautiful and lots to see and do, shops etc.

Reactions: 4
Do we know how long she is in Plymouth for? Is there much to do there?
Honestly there’s so much within half an hour of Plymouth you could do 2 weeks and still do something new (I live here lol). There’s hundred of beautiful walks along the sw coast path, amazing nature reserves, fantastic food and nights out, the aquarium, tonnes of farms/zoos. We have tonnes of beaches and Dartmoor is on our doorstop. Plus a theatre as you know she loooves the theatre

Lol I wish, I'm stuck on the other side of the tamar 😭
😢😢😢

Reactions: 5
Why has she been so silent today? I always get suspicious when she goes a day without posting something.

Reactions: 11
Treated myself to the move in vlog, I really do wonder what went on that week for her to go from “we’re not ready” to sleeping on a mattress on the floor for a month in like a day 😂

And crying at the end because her mum and Ben’s dad helped them move, but then it turns out they still have left loads of tat sorry “miscellaneous bits” in the bungalow!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Treated myself to the move in vlog, I really do wonder what went on that week for her to go from “we’re not ready” to sleeping on a mattress on the floor for a month in like a day 😂

And crying at the end because her mum and Ben’s dad helped them move, but then it turns out they still have left loads of tat sorry “miscellaneous bits” in the bungalow!
I think his dad snapped and wanted them (her) out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For what my 2 cents is worth as a fairly regular poster and reader here, I personally don’t really care much for the off-topic personal convos. I think if there’s already off topic threads about weddings, engagements and babies etc then it’s probably best suited for there and anyone who wants to go read that stuff can but people who just want to read and chat about Brogie can do so here?

Sorry I sound a bit like a grinch but I just come for the Bogie when I read this thread 😂 I’m not really one for making internet friends but totally appreciate a lot of people do so maybe an off topic thread would be good for people to breakout into when there’s some big news or if Bogie inspires (heaven forbid) some off topic chats like mortgage advice etc.
I totally agree with this 😊 this is a Brogan tattle thread after all 👀

So they didn’t actually stay in the 6 bedroom lodge but in the cabin…
So now even Benji’s jumping to their defence on Instagram 🙈 she has really got him wrapped around her little finger! Hes turned into such a mug

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Funny how Brogan forgot to mention that they were only staying in the one bedroom part of this place.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
You sure its Ben we ALL know that its Brogan on BENS instagram
I’ve said this before but I’m 100% that’s him, you’ve seen the way he is in the vlogs. I don’t see how it can’t be him

Reactions: 9
So they didn’t actually stay in the 6 bedroom lodge but in the cabin…
Not going to lie, I read the comments and it took me a good few re-reads to realise it wasn’t on her posts or her account - I didn’t even think to look at the account name, not sure what that says about me though 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.