Brogan Tate #72 twenty seven or 72?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she said about the 6 bedrooms to brag but they didn’t hire that.

Reactions: 18
For what my 2 cents is worth as a fairly regular poster and reader here, I personally don’t really care much for the off-topic personal convos. I think if there’s already off topic threads about weddings, engagements and babies etc then it’s probably best suited for there and anyone who wants to go read that stuff can but people who just want to read and chat about Brogie can do so here?

Sorry I sound a bit like a grinch but I just come for the Bogie when I read this thread 😂 I’m not really one for making internet friends but totally appreciate a lot of people do so maybe an off topic thread would be good for people to breakout into when there’s some big news or if Bogie inspires (heaven forbid) some off topic chats like mortgage advice etc.
I agree. I think this thread does go off topic a lot when people offer random nuggets of their life and then you just know you’re going to spend the next couple of pages scrolling through a load of ‘congratulations’, ‘I’m so sorry’, ‘happy birthday’ etc when we are just here to talk about Brogan. Please don’t shoot me, I think we are a good bunch of people 💖

Reactions: 47
I’m off to the lakes today and feel like I may have done a Brogie…. 1 x hand luggage suitcase 1 x gym bag 1 x shopping bag….. for a week…. I’m dreading fitting it all in my friends small car….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree. I think this thread does go off topic a lot when people offer random nuggets of their life and then you just know you’re going to spend the next couple of pages scrolling through a load of ‘congratulations’, ‘I’m so sorry’, ‘happy birthday’ etc when we are just here to talk about Brogan. Please don’t shoot me, I think we are a good bunch of people 💖
It’s no more boring than skipping four pages of people going on about her worst moments over and over again or listing words she can’t pronounce for the 100th time. I just skip past and come back later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s no more boring than skipping four pages of people going on about her worst moments over and over again or listing words she can’t pronounce for the 100th time. I just skip past and come back later.
This 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else think maybe he packed a 💍 for this weekends trip? (In a packing cube obviously) I’m probably completely wrong but hey ho you never know…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Or asking if we know what happened between her and Charlotte 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone else think maybe he packed a 💍 for this weekends trip? (In a packing cube obviously) I’m probably completely wrong but hey ho you never know…
That answers my question 😂 no ring just more pins!
14D14F43-D150-4D28-822A-B3338EA5334C.jpeg
BEA60F9A-0A5A-473C-AFBE-DE685A9F352E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 51
What do you actually do with a pin collection? It's far too many to wear, the weight of all of them would tear your clothes and break your back. Display them somewhere at home? Or does Brogan do what she does with everything else, shove them in a box never to be seen again?

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20210913-091325_Instagram.jpg

They had a nap... Another friggin nap? Jesus christ. How are they in their 20s? Their get up and go and completely and utterly fucked right off. When me and my fella used to go and nap, it was never a nap 😉 but we know that these two only nap together. Lazy swines

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I used to feel slightly sorry for Benji but the theatre vlog has made me realise him and Bogey are more alike than i thought originally. They've both become such entitled snobs and i don't get why.
FYI Bogey you can't admit to paying for the 'cheapest room' then complain that you think the room is cheap, especially AFTER having a bloody upgrade, dread to think the reaction to the original room if they'd not been upgraded 🤣 Very glad to see the attempted meditation, yoga retreat she was gifted, all this journal writing to 'be grateful' is really paying off, she gets upgraded something most would be very grateful for, Bogey uses it as an opportunity to complain about it and whinge 🥲 You're in London Bogey, the hotel room should just be a place to sleep, get ready and wash etc, aslong as it's clean and tidy etc, what's the issue? You should be out exploring so you wouldn't be spending a great deal of time in the room anyway, oh sorry, most people wouldn't, but i forgot Bogey likes to spend half her day even when away festering under blanky, playing on her switch, moaning that she is hungry and guzzling malibu or pepsi. I personally thought for somewhere in London, which was apparently cheap the facilities weren't bad - I've never been in a 'cheap' room which has a dish washer put it that way 😅 Unless these places have a firepit, hot tub and 10's of added extras they both have this elitist, snobby attitude and look down on it like it's a pig sty, which is ironic considering the state of their home. Then they go the entire other way and make out they've hired this big amazing place that sleeps 10+ people etc etc, to then admit oh no sorry guys, you got the wrong end of the stick, we stayed in a 1 bedroom cabin? No, we didn't get the wrong idea at all, that is what Bogey made it out to be, Bogey couldn't possibly admit she was staying in a 1 bedroom cabin, with a SHARED mini golf course, good gosh, who do you take her for? Vermin? Honestly they're ridiculous 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The Black Pug Press is one of my favourite small businesses. Would it have killed her to pop a link to their IG page? Perhaps to try doing something that benefits someone else instead of herself for a change 🙃

Reactions: 13
What the hell is that pile of tit?

I used to feel slightly sorry for Benji but the theatre vlog has made me realise him and Bogey are more alike than i thought originally. They've both become such entitled snobs and i don't get why.
FYI Bogey you can't admit to paying for the 'cheapest room' then complain that you think the room is cheap, especially AFTER having a bloody upgrade, dread to think the reaction to the original room if they'd not been upgraded 🤣 Very glad to see the attempted meditation, yoga retreat she was gifted, all this journal writing to 'be grateful' is really paying off, she gets upgraded something most would be very grateful for, Bogey uses it as an opportunity to complain about it and whinge 🥲 You're in London Bogey, the hotel room should just be a place to sleep, get ready and wash etc, aslong as it's clean and tidy etc, what's the issue? You should be out exploring so you wouldn't be spending a great deal of time in the room anyway, oh sorry, most people wouldn't, but i forgot Bogey likes to spend half her day even when away festering under blanky, playing on her switch, moaning that she is hungry and guzzling malibu or pepsi. I personally thought for somewhere in London, which was apparently cheap the facilities weren't bad - I've never been in a 'cheap' room which has a dish washer put it that way 😅 Unless these places have a firepit, hot tub and 10's of added extras they both have this elitist, snobby attitude and look down on it like it's a pig sty, which is ironic considering the state of their home. Then they go the entire other way and make out they've hired this big amazing place that sleeps 10+ people etc etc, to then admit oh no sorry guys, you got the wrong end of the stick, we stayed in a 1 bedroom cabin? No, we didn't get the wrong idea at all, that is what Bogey made it out to be, Bogey couldn't possibly admit she was staying in a 1 bedroom cabin, with a SHARED mini golf course, good gosh, who do you take her for? Vermin? Honestly they're ridiculous 🥴
Do you feel better for getting this off your chest? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she never open her curtains!? I feel claustrophobic just looking at her lounge with all that crap and the curtains closed.

their house must stink!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.