Brogan Tate #72 twenty seven or 72?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry this is petty but those sun glasses look awful! Make her look even more round

• Haha
Reactions: 10
😳 I used to live in Plymouth and can confirm the things they’ve done are right next to each other and not hugely time consuming. There is SO much more they could do but of course they’ll be in bed with Tik tok and blankets. This photo is SURELY sibling confirmation too.
D37C4CDC-3BCC-4F5D-8422-7DB29FEF456D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Coincidence that she hasn’t been posting what they’re eating, apart from the ice cream.....?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
😳 I used to live in Plymouth and can confirm the things they’ve done are right next to each other and not hugely time consuming. There is SO much more they could do but of course they’ll be in bed with Tik tok and blankets. This photo is SURELY sibling confirmation too.
View attachment 758271
I’ve sent them into Siblings or Dating a few times but they never get picked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thank you for the congratulations! Really sorry if I upset anyone. I needed to say it 'outloud' as feeling a mixture of emotions!!! Totally selfish on my part. I really hope everyone trying gets their little miracle babies soon and we can all teach them how not to be like Brogran x

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What’s the name of the YouTubers who are sneaking into Disney thru Croatia?

Thank you for the congratulations! Really sorry if I upset anyone. I needed to say it 'outloud' as feeling a mixture of emotions!!! Totally selfish on my part. I really hope everyone trying gets their little miracle babies soon and we can all teach them how not to be like Brogran x
Not selfish at all lovely ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Not selfish at all , we had a difficult year trying to conceive the baby in my belly and I wasn’t triggered by pregnancy announcements but I know everyone is different ! Sending lots of love - we’ll be due around the same time xx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh come on guys! personally I'm nowhere near prengnancies and having babies stuff so I don't really give a cookie! but guys if it triggers even one person of us let's drop the subject!! we're such a cool and supportive community here so let's continue being just that!! ❤❤

I've "obviously" always said let's do an "obviously" off topic thread for the brooogies "obviously " 🤣🤣 see!! when you put obviously between every two word you sound more posh 🤣

On topic: when are the freaking awarrrrds as per seee 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.