Brogan Tate #72 twenty seven or 72?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With everyone's good news, Bogie wants to give us all advice in case any Tattlers are looking to buy a house :
God she’s a fountain of knowledge , how would we have ever known that if she didn’t say !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her latest vlog made me laugh - showing her outfit like anyone uses her as inspiration 😜 she needs to start dressing for her size and age

Appreciates theatre and the architecture but pulls the ugliest face when moaning about seat size and binoculars- what a twit

Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20210912-130932_Samsung Internet.jpg

It sleeps 13 and, according to the air b n b pics, looks at bit of a party pad perfect for large groups

These losers went on their own

No friends Brogan?

No wonder she's not shown much of the lodge on her insta...would highlight what a loner she is

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Not a warning but offshoot threads never really work here, plenty of existing threads in offtopic that anyone can join - Please read our rules and why they're important
Guys help. Huge off topic but for the benefit of the thread!!

Click 👍 if you think that an annex thread for our off topic bubbling is a good idea ❤

Click 😠 if you think that it's a bad idea to have 2 threads one for brogie and one for brogie tattlers own chatting and that I should take it to the bin 🤣 (I won't be offended I swear it's the point of voting!)

@disneys as you're the official mayor of Brogie's threads, your input is very important!

Thanks bubs 🤙🤙

View attachment 759061
It sleeps 13 and, according to the air b n b pics, looks at bit of a party pad perfect for large groups

These losers went on their own

No friends Brogan?

No wonder she's not shown much of the lodge on her insta...would highlight what a loner she is
When it was mentioned it had its own mini golf course I thought it must be the place she said about AGES ago which could sleep 2 families…. I remember us all saying out it on here and how we were annoyed that she was going to it and take it the place of families who could use it instead - perhaps that’s why they ‘moved it several times’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg can’t believe she’s got that air B&B for just the two of them!? Has Bonnie gone with them? Utterly tragic.

Reactions: 19
Omg can’t believe she’s got that air B&B for just the two of them!? Has Bonnie gone with them? Utterly tragic.
Yes Bonnie is there, its extra for the hot tub and sauna
Screenshot_20210912-131034_Samsung Internet.jpg

Maybe that's why we haven't been treated to a hot tub pic this time?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Guys help. Huge off topic but for the benefit of the thread!!

Click 👍 if you think that an annex thread for our off topic bubbling is a good idea ❤

Click 😠 if you think that it's a bad idea to have 2 threads one for brogie and one for brogie tattlers own chatting and that I should take it to the bin 🤣 (I won't be offended I swear it's the point of voting!)

@disneys as you're the official mayor of Brogie's threads, your input is very important!

Thanks bubs 🤙🤙
I love hearing what everybody is up to e.g marriage, new babies, new jobs and houses etc. Loads of people have announced things on here because we all chat to each other and sometimes it’s easier to talk to people online. I don’t think OP meant to upset anybody by sharing her news. If people are going to be triggered then let’s just put spoilers but I don’t think we go off topic that much do we?

Reactions: 21
I love hearing what everybody is up to e.g marriage, new babies, new jobs and houses etc. Loads of people have announced things on here because we all chat to each other and sometimes it’s easier to talk to people online. I don’t think OP meant to upset anybody by sharing her news. If people are going to be triggered then let’s just put spoilers but I don’t think we go off topic that much do we?
Yeah I literally only asked if you are going to announce pregnancy or other off topic stuff please can you put a spoiler like below, that way everyone can decide if they want to read it or not considering it is off topic 😊

Write all your pregnancy stuff here to your hearts content or go to the pregnancy thread 🙂👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was just catching up on stories, for anyone blocked I’m not sure I’ve seen these on here x (the tip toes one with benji and pushing herself into him 🤣🤣🤣)
ECD29465-3616-4856-B00A-D1F64DCD3035.png
2D365261-1122-450A-A840-9440A05F4E87.png
95657EE0-95BC-412C-BA96-5F7F806C998C.png
869236B9-3D14-4A12-B34C-C99439B57A62.png
B345BBA5-BA89-4DAC-9A02-1582F2FF2604.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.