Brogan Tate #72 twenty seven or 72?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you actually do with a pin collection? It's far too many to wear, the weight of all of them would tear your clothes and break your back. Display them somewhere at home? Or does Brogan do what she does with everything else, shove them in a box never to be seen again?
I have loads on pin badges that I have on display in my hallway on a cork boards. I have a few on jackets as well. This way I can always see them and change up the ones I wear when I fancy it.

View attachment 760464

Just looking at that pile gives me anxiety. Damn brogie clean your crap!
If that’s just what was in her hallway then she’s an absolute beast.

Reactions: 6
At what point do you think ohhhh this is a good pic to post on the gram
It’s something she did for us, knowing most of us do some type of work everyday, and she wanted us to have some nice pictures to cheer us up 🤣🤣🤣

Just kidding, it’s not like she cares how she presents herself on her “professional” business account anyway.

Reactions: 6
New Marie Kondo series on Netflix btw called Sparking Joy. I'm at my fellas right now but when I get home it has inspired an epic declutter. I mean my home isn't even untidy but we could all do with less stuff, right?

Or at least some of us could, Brogan 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s no more boring than skipping four pages of people going on about her worst moments over and over again or listing words she can’t pronounce for the 100th time. I just skip past and come back later.
At least it’s on topic though, that’s the difference!

Don’t come for me 🙈🙈🙈

View attachment 760497

Yes, lets see what this 'busy' week looks like.
“Having a nap” according to her latest insta story 😤😤😤😤😤😤

Reactions: 15
I swear Brogan is turning into the Junk Lady from Labyrinth. This scene is how Bonnie must feel every morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It just shows that all the tat that supposedly brings her so much joy, has no meaning at all to her.
She throws stuff left and right, in piles, on the floor, on the piano... and then she moves that salt and pepper shaker because she's such an organized person....

There is a huuuuge hole between her fantasy self (organized, attractive, better than everyone, globe trotter, know it all, posh, rich, size 16, disney expert, wife material) aaaand her reality.. which we all know. Tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I cant believe all that crap came out of the hall, its a bloody disgrace how much crap she keeps I dont know how she is not embarrassed to show it, is this all the stuff they had away with them 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just drove past Brogies gym and was thinking doesn’t she see her PT on Mondays? She was probably in there doing a brisk (but not really) walk on the treadmill for her weekly ‘cardio’ 😅

Also the car wash she went to is right next to it and I was telling my husband about the careoke with the window open for all the car wash workers to observe. He said he felt bad for them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A wild bogen spotted in her new updated tagged section…. Yeah keep telling yourself those clothes were the wrong size 🤣🤣
I'm a big girl myself but Brogan.....accept that the 'sizing up' size you is 'your' size.

Her busy week will be Plymouth vlog up, hallway (that other people are doing whilst she sits on her backside) and travelling to London to sit on her backside at the awards. sew sew busy.

I find it hilarious she already does the TGIF and urghh the weekend is over. Hun you don’t work 9-5 Monday to Friday….you make us super aware of this when you lounge by a pool on a Tuesday afternoon lol!

Reactions: 32
I don’t think she would feel so overwhelmed if she had a serious declutter, the way she lives would have me waking up ratty and irritated.

Reactions: 16
I find it hilarious she already does the TGIF and urghh the weekend is over. Hun you don’t work 9-5 Monday to Friday….you make us super aware of this when you lounge by a pool on a Tuesday afternoon lol!
This is such a petty pet peeve of mine! Not just brogs, although we know she really has no idea, but with any influencer. Really gets on my nerves 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
was just watching one of her old vlogs from the drive and she was saying how she felt fat and looked like a ‘heifer’ compared to the other girls at the event and that was probably when i have seen her at her skinniest, wonder how feels now? i mean its not just the weight either, she takes no pride in her appearance from hair to make up to proper fitting clothes.

i really don’t understand how as an ‘influencer’ you can decline so badly so quickly, other influencers around her had a glow up thanks to everything being at their disposal (and free) and this girl is just getting worse and worse by the day.

The Plymouth updates are so weird. She went to the Barbican and the hoe. I often take my dogs for a wander round there after work, it’s like maybe an hour or two hours worth of activity. Max 3 if you have lunch. Then to royal William yard which is just restaurants and bars and a couple shops, like it’s pretty but not much to do. Then the next day they went back to royal William yard….I’ve always seen how little she does on staycays and not fully grasped the level of it until it was in my home city!

Going back to the hotel in London for the theatre weekend, who else thinks she had a massive strop with the original RUM and begged an upgrade ?
They couldn’t check in then they were told it was because they had been upgraded. When I looked at where they stayed the cheaper room looks bigger but I think it’s clever angles 🤔

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.