Brogan Tate #72 twenty seven or 72?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s stories. The photo of her at the pirate golf, shes literally forcing her arm into herself. Nice to see several recommendations on that Plymouth map so it’ll be interesting to hear what they did.
I guess she’s used her air wrap today but the middle parting and the jumper just scream middle aged woman! They age her terribly.
BDBF4EB8-4BC4-4775-8D24-8CB6AB9F3DCF.jpeg
9EE2B2F6-B5A2-4053-8BAD-754DC1250192.png
82C43E5A-84ED-44EB-AD41-CC2732CFE1E8.jpeg
2A30144A-135E-4CAF-ADD6-B6D7B0E3F609.jpeg
C57F901B-04EC-4B8D-A994-27F576BD214E.png
A4DA2B27-D3C6-427E-A97F-384364DFD4B1.png
422590C4-1DA7-4722-B6FE-09CFD7DDA616.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Honestly if she wins that bloody blogosphere award I am going to feel like I live on a different planet to everyone else. The fact she is nominated is bad enough.

Reactions: 29
The boat show that she went to every year as a kid.. Well you’ve never mentioned it before 🤣

She just had to get the brag in.

Reactions: 16
Her review… first positive mentioned is the free food 🙈. She also complained there weren’t enough cupboards for her food… hun I don’t think they expected you to bring enough food to feed a tour bus to a 1 bedroom lodge! And the bed was too small for them… lol.
2466697E-2A10-4EC5-9511-A724ADCA57A6.png

Also this is from the tour reel… not exactly selling it by showing the used covers balled up on the bed.
5FB7FCD5-3D55-4891-989B-CD5AE7F77FA4.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Noting that she isn’t on this press trip to Cyprus with Jess Sheppard and hellomissjordan. Guess Brogs wasn’t invited despite being a ‘travel vlogger’ 🥲🥲🥲

(There is literally no chance she would have passed it up if she were.)

Reactions: 12
It could be time for us to start a gofundme for a little hammock for Benji's chin.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know people working the Southampton boat show... I wonder if there'll be any Brog and HoneyJ sightings in the wild 🤣

Reactions: 8
She writes the most bizarre things in that review 🤣 usually the bed size is specified in the write up of a place, my boyfriend is 6ft9 & he’s not overweight but naturally broad so I don’t book anywhere unless there’s a king size bed…. You being too big for the bed is not the owners problem borgie 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 31
I wish she’d change up her hairstyle she’s had the same one since being a teen. It looked okay in the early mid 2000s but it’s not modern at all now.
Try a long curtain fringe and a more blunt cut(you don’t need layers your hair is fine not thick!) and maybe has some honey highlights.

Reactions: 8
I wish she’d change up her hairstyle she’s had the same one since being a teen. It looked okay in the early mid 2000s but it’s not modern at all now.
Try a long curtain fringe and a more blunt cut(you don’t need layers your hair is fine not thick!) and maybe has some honey highlights.
She wouldn’t maintain it. Could you imagine a frizzy fringe sticking out of that knot she has on the top of her head!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If it’s the bed in the picture it’s a DOUBLE bed… how in the world is that TOO SMALL?!?! How fat have these two become in reality?!
Me and my fella have a double bed, I'm chunky, he's really tall and has a beer belly and we can fit a 9 year old and a 1 year old in it with us! Pretty sure she had a double bed in the flat when they first got together and it wasn't an issue 🤔. Obviously her toenails are too close to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She writes like a 5 year old writing about their weekend news. She isn't far off 30, how the f*ck does she get work is one of life's biggest mysteries.

The blogosphere awards she was nominated for by which ever idiot thought it was a good idea to shortlist her. She's done some talks for them at their events so I think somehow her getting a nomination was part of the deal. The other awards she nominated herself & then acted like it was a big deal to be nominated 😂

Considering the backlash Blogosphere got when they announced the nominations (having to turn off the comments on their Instagram and deleting comments about Brogan), I would be very surprised if she wins. Blogosphere would really shoot themselves in the foot if they give an award to a vlogger that's publicly been called out for breaking lockdown rules, the stillbirth podcast disaster, etc. She also did no work during lockdown, she's only put videos up now consistently for the awards coming up to make herself look busy. Imaging giving 'best vlogger award' to a vlogger that has to turn their likes/dislikes off on their channel 😂

The magazine has had its day anyway but this would not be a good look for them for the few bloggers left that follow the magazine. We shall see though..

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.