Brogan Tate #72 twenty seven or 72?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Why cant she make effort with her face ffs my partner is an hour drive but I make effort all the time not for him but for me esp if I know were going for day trip I will make effort for that esp for a selfie time but she has no effort in herself if she has make up on she needs to change it and stop with the matte products

Reactions: 3
I really don’t understand how as an ‘influencer’ you can decline so badly so quickly, other influencers around her had a glow up thanks to everything being at their disposal (and free) and this girl is just getting worse and worse by the day.
She just gets sent crap..! She might get the odd decent skincare set or a bit of make up but 99% of what she is gifted is tat.

Reactions: 11
Double post but i noticed she tagged Visit Plymouth at the weekend. Possibly going to be an Ad vlog?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is this aimed at brogan?
0DD6BF8B-AB32-4F00-B79D-FAC4C8453AC2.jpeg

they said they were going to do series 3 of the podcast so it’ll be interesting to see if they ever come back with it

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Is this aimed at brogan? View attachment 761146
they said they were going to do series 3 of the podcast so it’ll be interesting to see if they ever come back with it
We can wish but probably not related to Brogan. Brogan has liked all her recent Instagram pics so it’s probably a different friend of Bianca’s. Unless it happened in the last few days.

Reactions: 8
I originally felt sorry for Brogan over the trying on dresses video as I (like many have) put on weight during lockdown. And then the dreaded, we are now going back to the office email came through and I panicked! I know i have gained weight and that most of my office clothes wouldn't fit, but guess what I did. I immediately bought clothes A SIZE UP!! And of stretchy material to give myself a little extra room for sitting. And know what happened, when I went back to the office, my colleague said I looked fine like I hadn't put on any weight and it was all down to wearing the correct clothes size!! That video could have been a really positive acceptance video, but she did nothing but blame the dresses and companies and then followed it up with the Stitch Fix not getting her size right! Soz, no more sympathy! And that secret Brogan in the wild photo is scary!! I mean that is pretty much what I think I look like when I am sitting as I gained a lot around my stomach, but I am never in a position where my photo will be put up online!! I think if I was in the vlogger sphere I would be more on the ball with dressing well (no one needs to know the size!) and look presentable. I think I stumbled onto another vlogger who was at that yoga retreat she was at and they are so so different! This girl was so put together, made an effort to look good even for yoga! And then there was Brogan, no idea how they all ended up there together but one was the odd one out and that was B

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 761255
Why? Is it because pirates don't wash either?
Lmao 🤣

I bet they would hate Ghetto Golf.. They are too vanilla and she’s got a stick up her arse.

I originally felt sorry for Brogan over the trying on dresses video as I (like many have) put on weight during lockdown. And then the dreaded, we are now going back to the office email came through and I panicked! I know i have gained weight and that most of my office clothes wouldn't fit, but guess what I did. I immediately bought clothes A SIZE UP!! And of stretchy material to give myself a little extra room for sitting. And know what happened, when I went back to the office, my colleague said I looked fine like I hadn't put on any weight and it was all down to wearing the correct clothes size!! That video could have been a really positive acceptance video, but she did nothing but blame the dresses and companies and then followed it up with the Stitch Fix not getting her size right! Soz, no more sympathy! And that secret Brogan in the wild photo is scary!! I mean that is pretty much what I think I look like when I am sitting as I gained a lot around my stomach, but I am never in a position where my photo will be put up online!! I think if I was in the vlogger sphere I would be more on the ball with dressing well (no one needs to know the size!) and look presentable. I think I stumbled onto another vlogger who was at that yoga retreat she was at and they are so so different! This girl was so put together, made an effort to look good even for yoga! And then there was Brogan, no idea how they all ended up there together but one was the odd one out and that was B
Brogans life in lockdown isn’t very different from her life out of it, she can just go on mini breaks now. She’s known about these events for months and she spent weeks looking for dresses but she’s made zero effort to lose a few pounds to feel better in them.

Reactions: 14
This is such a petty pet peeve of mine! Not just brogs, although we know she really has no idea, but with any influencer. Really gets on my nerves 😂
I know! It’s literally one of the very few jobs you could do any day at literally anytime. You could wake up at 2am edit and go back to bed if you wanted to for instance. I think she does it to feel like she works as hard as him, ‘oh it’s been such a long week bub, thank goodness it’s the weekend hey?’ :LOL:

Reactions: 9
I lost a stone and a bit recently, calorie counting and working out, stopped working out due to back issues and massively cut down drinking and i managed to keep that stone off but damn did i just speed pack my gym bag seeing her pics. Cheers bubs for the kick up my arse

Reactions: 13
Now she has been invited to Southampton boat show!!! I really do not think she is in the market for a yacht!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I lost a stone and a bit recently, calorie counting and working out, stopped working out due to back issues and massively cut down drinking and i managed to keep that stone off but damn did i just speed pack my gym bag seeing her pics. Cheers bubs for the kick up my arse
Me too! Now my wedding dress is too big 🙄🤣

But for brogan it's a day.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ironic she’s going to a boat show because her channel’s a sinking ship !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.