Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahha I had to look twice I wondered what was between her legs, oh poor Sebbie [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Haha! [emoji23][emoji23] It's just too much for poor Sebbie. [emoji22]
Hyper Brogon reviews Spider-Man: Far From Home. [emoji51][emoji51]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker here but feel I have to post this thread name suggestion...

Brogan Tate #8 Whiffy dungarees and constant freebies

Reactions: 16
Watching the vlog as we speak and came to here to make a note of the things that are already annoying me;

The superiority - basically she’s like, I’ve been here before for one day, Benji came here 14 years ago and therefore KNOWS NOTHING

The ‘heeheehee’ - please stop. Just please.

Talking down to Benji - he literally stopped for 2 seconds at a place he’s not been for 14 years to look at the wheel and she’s like ‘THIS WAY BABE’ he was like ‘yeah I’m just looking’ and she tried to play it off like ‘haha yeah I know, so much to see’ but she was just being super bossy...

If you didnt know she was with an adult male who is her partner and you played snippets of her talking to him you’d think he was a 5 year old boy

‘When we went to Paris Benji asked if we could go on Toy Story Mania and I said aww they don’t have it here sweet.’ 🙄 good Lordy lord.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
its the "ehhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmm" crying noise she makes through her nose when she sees the castle that makes me want to smash my tv up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
When they had checked into the hotel and were outside ‘look at the lovely grounds’. I can’t, your big head is in the way!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just been watching a couple of other Disneyland and WDW vlogs tonight from Tim Tracker and L & R dreaming.

There is a huge difference in the way these two couples communicate compared to brogan and benji, you get the sense of mutual respect and genuine care for each other from those two couples, from brogan and benji all you get is her being bossy and talking down to benji, him talking like a 5 year old and the both of them making weird noises! Not to mention the gross PDA I’ve not seen from other YouTubers before!

Reactions: 5
I'm half way through and oh my goodness I'm sick of her whiny voice, even when she's excited she sounds whiny! & if my other half spoke to me like she does to Benji, well, they wouldn't be my other half for much longer!

Reactions: 6
I'm half way through and oh my goodness I'm sick of her whiny voice, even when she's excited she sounds whiny! & if my other half spoke to me like she does to Benji, well, they wouldn't be my other half for much longer!
She sounds hysterical and manic. I’m a huge Disney fan and love going to the parks but don’t think I’ve ever acted the way she did.

Also it’s Buzz Lightyear of star command, not BUZZY!

I am getting sick and tired of her reviews on Disney classic live films she still doesnt get it does she Brogan there making the CLASSIC DISNEY films in to live action its original animation turned in to real life how dare she slag Disney classics

Disney fan my arse wait till they do little mermaid she still wont get it shes obviously not watched the classic Disney era

What an idiot she is; it’s a remake of the cartoon so of course it’s the same story!!

Reactions: 12
To be fair the new Lion King lacks the emotional depth of the original. I think some of that is down to the voice acting of the new young Simba. BUT Billy Eichneir is hilarious as Timon. It isn't as good as the original but it is enjoyable. There are some nice in jokes and the new versions of the songs are pretty good.

When Benji asks if he can buy the spirit jersey...🤦‍♀️ he's a grown man, stop asking for permission. Plus, I would have thought he earns more money than Brogan so he can do what he wants with his money. I wonder if she controls a joint account?! :unsure::oops:

• Wow
I second/third the lion king comments!!! Of course it’s the same bloody story

Reactions: 4
I second/third the lion king comments!!! Of course it’s the same bloody story
shes meant to promote "Shop Disney" she cant get it in her head these films are live action from ORIGINAL makes her review on Dumbo was a scream she doesnt get what live animation is Shop Disney must be proud to hire her, bet Charlotte is pishing herself :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.