Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He won't run. Benj can't get enough of Brogon!
Part of Benji was trying to get in there... But by his face right at the end he obviously got a whiff of her stench as his eyes looked ready to water!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Could be. Mine was an unoccupied new build, it was just the solicitor stuff that took so long
Yeah our solicitor stuff took ages as well, and ours was unoccupied. Took us around 15 weeks in the end from offer made to completion

Brogan's Due for a reality check lol

Reactions: 2
Or Violet from Willy Wonker 😂
View attachment 29318

Also 35.18 minutes in 😂😂 “give me a bite, EXCUSE ME!”. What a greedy, bossy, slightly aggressive little brat. After Benji’s food, he didn’t hear so she got stroppy, this girl has food issues.

Oh my god. I haven't watched the vlog but I opened it and skipped to 35.18 to see what you were talking about and I am mortified for her?

I actually can't bear how much I cringed?! In that moment she displayed so many of her unlikeable traits - food obsession, creepy staring, speaking to Benji like she's his mother - the list goes on....

I gained lots of weight a few years ago and was actually around her size at the time, for similar reasons I imagine (eating my feelings), and I know this is a negative mindset, but when I was bigger I actively avoided talking about food because I was so paranoid that people would think I was obsessed with it! It just amazes me that she doesn't even care...

Reactions: 7
I know it's been said before but the part when she asks him if he wants to do 'Buzzy', is cringeworthy, around 41:43. That's legit how I talk to my dog when I ask her if she wants to go out for a walk

Reactions: 7
I know it's been said before but the part when she asks him if he wants to do 'Buzzy', is cringeworthy, around 41:43. That's legit how I talk to my dog when I ask her if she wants to go out for a walk
I’m watching the vlog now and just got to this. She talks to Benji like he’s a child: “shall we go on this then? go and see buzzy? go on then!” in a really patronising tone, she might as well have put “good boy” on the end lol

Reactions: 5
Has anyone noticed that she was trolling this website when they were watching the parade and then filmed themselves singing (really loudly) "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!!" .... 100% that a was troll because of the name of this threat. Hilarious. Go and have another Rice Krispie cake and take some piccies hon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ffs a meet and greet with Bogie and Adam Hatton.... Why?? Who the duck would want to meet her?? I'm confused 😕
I just don't get this meet and greet culture (with vloggers that is). I can understand to a degree with musicians/actors etc., though I always feel it must be such an odd situation to be in but for people who are literally only known for being self-absorbed to start a vlog and begging for freebies constantly? Do people actually choose to pay for this too?

Reactions: 5
Part of Benji was trying to get in there... But by his face right at the end he obviously got a whiff of her stench as his eyes looked ready to water!!!!!
BAAAAHHHHH! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 1
Oh come on someone on here has got to take one for the team and go to the meet and greet. I’m trying to talk my teenager into into but there not having any of it at the moment 😂

Reactions: 6
I just don't get this meet and greet culture (with vloggers that is). I can understand to a degree with musicians/actors etc., though I always feel it must be such an odd situation to be in but for people who are literally only known for being self-absorbed to start a vlog and begging for freebies constantly? Do people actually choose to pay for this too?
It'll be interesting to see if anyone actually turns up 😅

Why though?

Attachments

Oh come on someone on here has got to take one for the team and go to the meet and greet. I’m trying to talk my teenager into into but there not having any of it at the moment 😂
It's near to where I live so I'm tempted, but refuse to pay to meet these wannabe celebs 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What would you even say though to them though, even if you were a fan? They’re not going to be interested in actually holding a conversation with you, basically people just pay to compliment them

I couldn't even go as a joke.

Imagine how much more annoying she is in person. It's bad enough I give her views. I won't like/ subscribe to or follow her as long as I live.

Reactions: 1
Welcome 🤗
She says it’s a freckle on her lip, I personally think it’s a chocolate stain 😂
It's herpes....😂

I can't bring myself to watch any more. Ten minutes in and I can't take it!
I'm just resisting it at the moment as I can't stand the smug look on her freebie holiday face when I'm paying top whack for my holiday to Florida....at least I worked all year for my holiday and didn't have to sell my soul to ADT☹

I did have to keep pausing it for regular breaks. Especially as she repeats the same three phrases over and over and keeps doing this creepy smug little laugh. Gah!

I need to watch some good Disneyland vloggers to cleanse my palate. Has anyone got any suggestions?
Charlotte Ruff her arch enemy!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
If I didn’t live in Wales i’d go. I just want to know if she smells as bad irl as she does in my imagination

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I did have to keep pausing it for regular breaks. Especially as she repeats the same three phrases over and over and keeps doing this creepy smug little laugh. Gah!

I need to watch some good Disneyland vloggers to cleanse my palate. Has anyone got any suggestions?

Tim tracker for me!

I actually met her yearsssss ago through a mutual friend and spent a couple hours with her. She really is bossy and in control of everything and everyone. She hadn't been on YouTube that long at this point so was still a reasonably 'normal' young girl. Since then she's clearly grown a bigger (and fatter) head over this whole YouTube career. Though not sure why as her sub count goes up so slowly and her views are nowhere near her sub count???? Dull videos begging for tat. Hardly something to strive towards is it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I actually met her yearsssss ago through a mutual friend and spent a couple hours with her. She really is bossy and in control of everything and everyone. She hadn't been on YouTube that long at this point so was still a reasonably 'normal' young girl. Since then she's clearly grown a bigger (and fatter) head over this whole YouTube career. Though not sure why as her sub count goes up so slowly and her views are nowhere near her sub count???? Dull videos begging for tat. Hardly something to strive towards is it.
Interesting! Did you meet her before she knew Benji?

I grew up near where Benji lives and he keeps coming up as a Facebook friend suggestion for me because we have mutual friends 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.