Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for some work stress like Brogan's brand of work stress. Also, 'we've got always got stuff to share': ten seconds later: 'I've got to go to the toilet'.

Queen of content.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just started the vlog, I’m surprised at her reply to this comment! I get that the comment is something a person would generally write after watching the entire video, but it’s a compliment. Why be sassy to someone complimenting you?

B30DCD61-6310-47FC-94EF-0B5FC9433E60.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Omg she is really on the beg. 'Please go watch my vlogs as there are loads of Disney vlogs out there and I spent sooo much time on them and theyre so good' 😐

Reactions: 1
Brogon Tat #8 come to me meet & greet and look at me feet Benji gimme a bite or I’ll give you a fight 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg she is really on the beg. 'Please go watch my vlogs as there are loads of Disney vlogs out there and I spent sooo much time on them and theyre so good' 😐
I just got to the part where she’s editing and she said “I filmed so much and it’s all so good”

She seriously thinks way too highly of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Brogon Tat #8 come to me meet & greet and look at me feet Benji gimme a bite or I’ll give you a fight [emoji23][emoji23]
OH MY GOD. I legit have tears down my face. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] And I'm pretty sure this is now engraved in my mind!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is brogan 'overwhelmed' everytime she comes back from a holiday and has to do some work? She goes on so many holidays, you'd think she'd be used to it by now 😂
Bloody pathetic 😕

Reactions: 13
Watching the weekly tit show and what an attitude she had with Benji because he slept late - the boys unwell!

Double post....she’s upset “he lives in you” wasn’t in the lion king remake...from the lion king 2?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Why does she insist on wearing that hideous peach vest to the gym? Makes her look practically naked 🤢

Reactions: 6
The way she was out of breath walking around the super market!!! This is a joke now!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.